Just be confident bro

>just be confident bro
How could anyone take a person seriously that looks like this? He's got written "I want to die" on his forehead. Even if he tries to brute force self confidence he'll become a laughing stock. Looks will always be the most important thing, personality comes afterwords.

Attached: 123.jpg (720x960, 61K)

>being this new
He has a gf.

Lol no he doesn't you retard. Unless you're talking about Lightning his waifu

this is another picture of him. he's honestly not that bad. i've seen worse that managed to get a gf

Attached: blops2cel.jpg (960x960, 95K)

You dumb niggers see confidence the way middle schoolers do. Loud, brash, overbearing.

When you should really be seeing confidence as a quiet, subtle, self assuredness.

Attached: jim_reaction.jpg (501x498, 20K)

holy shit where did u find this? i never knew other photos or blops2cel existed

fuck you for saving and abusing my jim_reaction.jpg image. the point is to be condescending yet polite when you post it, not calling people dumb niggers

Stop spamming it and maybe people wouldn't save it and use it, faggot.

Looks the same but with a beard, still a 3/10

Just take the neckpill bro.

Attached: tumblr_owamvhqK9T1w0z33go1_540.png.jpg (523x324, 52K)

Only guy I know IRL who gets laid a lot looks 90% like him

Actually, I can picture him behind a mic. Singing some fun vapid pop song.

he finally got doxxed a few months ago as some french dude, if i remember correctly

Personality will always be more important, I don't want a 10/10 gf who's a bitch.

it is important when you already started talking to someone, the looks is always the first barrier

Not really, maybe in some dating scenarios. People wont not talk to you at work or whatever because you're ugly.

>People wont not talk to you at work or whatever because you're ugly
lol, implying that doesn't happen, it happens in some places if you're weird
also working environment isn't a dating scene, they just want to be nice to others because if you have good social skills you have a better chance of being promoted

in some places if you are weird, not if you look bad.
and work obviously isn't a dating scene but you can meet someone there and become friends which might lead to more

>implying bad looks has no correlation to being a weird outcast
keep coping normalfag

>Looks will always be the most important thing, personality comes afterwords.
this attitude is probably why most of you losers are incels,
women can sense this insecurity right from the start, your personallities just shine through and it becomes toxic,
ask any woman what they like, many of them like confidence, yes confidence is sexy,
>B-But... this guy on the internet said that.... its looks,
Ohh sure believe a guy on the internet over actual girls!! :^) okay idiot.

>women can sense this insecurity right from the start
And yet they can't seem to sense when a man they're attracted to is going to beat the living shit out of them for years, weird how womens psychic senses are so selective.

alpha men are attactive user.

But they can, that's why they avoid incels, they would be abusive.

>Women may have developed several defenses against and strategies to avoid rape. One is a partner preference for men that are effective bodyguards against other men such as physically and socially dominant men (although there may also be other evolutionary reasons for such a preference).

What stops a dominant agent in a relationship from using force against a weaker agent? Nothing but morality. They seek stronger males but the males have a monopoly on violence so why not use it?

Of course they can
W*men like that shit user

>Chad is abusive
when will this meme end? Chad's are Cool, confident dudes, they dont need to hit women to feel good,
its always the "nice guys" who turn out to be complete abusive assholes, just look at that incel shooter elliot rodger.]pls stop with the chad is abusive meme, it has be completely DEBUNKED

>]pls stop with the chad is abusive meme, it has be completely DEBUNKED

Let's just ignore the football players, boxers, and policemen that beat their wives, yes?

He's ugly, but compounding thst are his choice to be a slob - poor hygiene, unkempt and greasy hair, and a fucking vidya graphic tee on

It's only bad if virgins have the potential to do it

That's true though, when will virgins have sex? never and they haven't deserved it

boxers , football players, and police men have ptsd problems likely, that's another topic entirely.

Just getting a haircut and getting rid of that stupid fucking shirt would help a lot.

Facial expression, the way you talk and what you wear can play a big part. If you wear cumstained tshirts, constantly look tired or disturbed and stutter you're gonna be perceived as a rat.

Smile, don't sound like you're scared to talk and wear proper clothes and people won't care about your face that much.

Also yes I know easier said than done, but progress isn't linear and results are gradual, not immediate.

I've seen much uglier guys with girlfriends and confidence.

Maybe the problem is that you're too focused on others instead of yourself. That's alright, not everyone can grow out of being a virgin. You still probably have video games and dolls to play with.

dont worry ur not gonna get one anyway

>boxers , football players, and police men have ptsd problems

No, most of them dont and you're using that as an excuse.
By that logic, "nice guys" have an excuse because of depression and social isolation.

most of them don't beat their wives

Attractive men regularly take people for granted because they have so many options, that's why they tend to be abusive because they have literally no reason to value anyone.

Virgins are abusive because they think they are selfish.

Not him but he has a girlfriend.
Are you new to this board faggot?

it won't, his face is fucked, look a those creepy eyes, look at that crooked nose, look at those nigger lips, look at that weak chin

his only hope is plastic surgery but I don't think he'll ever have enough funds cuz he'll need a lot of them

No he doesn't, we found his facebook he absolutely did not have a girlfriend.

it would help a lot actually.

You're assuming his hair is bad because of his haircut, when it's actually because his hairline is fucked

You're assuming a change in hygiene and haircut doesn't change appearance. Even with some sunlight and exercise he would look much better.

blops2cel has never had a girlfriend. He's a 31 year old NEET wizard.

You can literally see his poor hairline in the picture, there's other pictures of him with shorter hair and he still looks bad.