Hey Jow Forums

Hey Jow Forums,
I'm a 5'7 skinnyfat manlet and i still managed to score 2 girls in less than a month. One had a big phat ass and double D boobs. The other one wasn't so curvy, but was taller than me. If a litter manlet like me can score some hot pussy, how come you can't? What's your excuse?

Attached: FB_IMG_1556204717300.jpg (960x550, 31K)

Virgins REEEE at his greatness!

Simple, you're a liar.

Attached: nigger.jpg (320x178, 9K)

Raised by a nice and generous but someone who thinks its better than the rest of society. Literal anti-normie parents, cue I can't connect to most people and im the "weird one". I spend to much time alone but I don't know if it is because people are just really dumber/cunts or that im kinda of a cunt myself. I really try not to and im told im really mindfull of everyone, but still good boys finish last feels so fucking true.

>One had a big phat ass and double D boobs
some sick fat rolls and thicc legs

Did you ever try not being an illiterate exgelord faggot? That might help

>Raised by a nice and generous
they sound cool user

Not this time user kun, for once, this is not LARP.

>What's your excuse?
I'm half an inch shorter than you

Not fat, just thicc. She was kind of retarded tho.

thanks user
Sorry im not from the USA and wrinting never was my strong.

I'm also a manlet scoring I just came here to say Fuck 5'7 is god height I need 2 inches right fucking now

5'7" here and can confirm it is Chad tier height.

What about 6'5"?

That's turbovirgin tier, sorry.

kek @ the incel who struggles to cope with reality breaking through his wall of pseudoscience

Attached: 1551258313746.png (262x380, 96K)

I don't care about banging sluts

Have you banged anyone ever? Or waiting for your shitty oneitis to stop riding Chad's cock and notice you

>how come you can't? What's your excuse?
How did you meet them?
I haven't talked to a girl in over a year. Except for cashiers and whatnot

>Double D
Far too large
My excuse is that I do not meet women, and have an obsession over one that is unattainable, this I am not interested in speaking to anybody else. It has been years since I have spoken to her, so you cannot call me a creep. I think about her, but I keep a distance of at least five miles from her on any given day.

One from a mutual friend, the other unironically from tinder.

Stop obsessing over stupid w*men, user. Literally nothing good can come from it.

Attached: FB_IMG_1557116181498.jpg (720x718, 45K)

She Reminds me of myself, but if I was more talented wealthy, female, successful, attractive, and looked nothing like me. Really hard to get her out of my head, but I think about what I have heard about her life, and I feel envy and sadness, so I avoid her.

>tfw I am a helicopter

>What's your excuse?
I don't need one if I don't wanna hang out with girls or anyone really

>One from a mutual friend, the other unironically from tinder.
there you go

Some of us dont get matches on tinder. Others dont have any mutual friends who know women, or friends at all

I don't have one, I don't want a gf desu. I enjoy my weird shut in life and don't like talking to people.
Also I probably just couldn't get one if I wanted to because I'm a fucking retard.

I'm 5'7" and have a qt 5' Asian gf so maybe there's something to this meme

I dont know how to talk to people. I dont know what I am doing wrong but it feels like girls just dont care and dont want to talk to me. I dont like to talk either, so its a real labor. I wish I could just grab some soft little qts and take them back to my car for a cuddle session and maybe even fuck.

Attached: DBmmCHlW0AAhVi-.jpg (800x1099, 215K)

I don't need women anyways. just chilling.

I don't go to tinder that's why
t. manlet

What is it about 5'7 that makes it a chad height bros?

Attached: 1558495660708.jpg (238x238, 7K)

> 5'7 > 5'9
explain this to me, /b/ros

Attached: 1494165447258.png (500x385, 203K)

The 7 looks cooler than the 9

777 is lucky and the number of God(opposite of 666)

God is probably 5'7

Attached: 1200-608731-angel-number.jpg (1200x766, 547K)