What is the best dating advice you've ever received?

What is the best dating advice you've ever received?

Attached: 1559721616817.jpg (466x960, 90K)

>What is the best dating advice you've ever received?

>"Just give up user, you never even had a chance"

Don't even try nigga

Never go for trans, they are mentaly ill nad might end fucking up your head too

not something i received really, but i stopped trying to "get girls" and started focusing on just enjoying myself (was having panic attacks) and that's when i finally started finding relationships

>just be yuorself
Now I have a different gf every day!

Every single post on the blog Citizen Renegade/Roissy in DC/Chateau Heartiste from the years 2008-2011.

Without a doubt some of the greatest literature in mankind's history.

>"bitches ain't nothing but hoes and tricks"
How little we knew

How do I do this if I don't even enjoy myself ?

Is no-one going to mention how Sloan (wtf is that name by the way? fucking american'ts man) looks like johnny greenwood?

Attached: Capture.jpg (920x584, 46K)

well, not easy. probably requires changing your situation significantly, possibly through the use of mental health treatments.

Sloan is a good looking guy. I bet he smashes.

Honestly, my guess is that he fucks her but doesn't want to be tied down with a single mom and is also getting pussy elsewhere

>give up
thanks dad

This
I am now dedicating my life to the accumulation of wealth

Always talk to more than one girl at a time even if youre only interested in that one. 3 is good. It stops you replying instantly or caring when she isnt free. It also stops you harassing her lol

Dont think gf is a good time. Its mostly them nagging at you for anything and taking your freedom. Expect compromise and losing a lot of fun things you wouldnt ever think of not doing

Meaning its easier to date and keep things casual. If you can meet the 3 girls and hang out with all three, it will be better that having one as a gf unless there is a super insane connection

Youll know when theres a big connection

Be VERY aware of girls with bpd. Look up the symptoms. Saying she was raped when you first met her. Bad relationship with parents. Self harm or previously self harm. Tells you she loves you within a month. Makes you feel successful in life but you work at Taco Bell. Run from these girls. I see it here as if its something to find. No idea why because theyll take your money, use you for whatever including a kid and not even care at all after they played you perfectly into thinking you both were so connected.

Dont expect to date unless you have qualities that would attract a female. Having a nice car is minor. Theres so many aspects after haircut, cloths, etc. Game is very important. Example, I picked up a girl that modeled for a big company in my old clapped out civic with no hubcaps. She lived in Scottsdale, I lived with my mom. I fucked her and she wanted to keep meeting. She made very good money and I made little. There would be guys throwing money all around to get her.

Youll fuck up with the first girl you start getting somewhere with. Probably get too attached or too serious way too fast. Just take it as a learning lesson

Always test different things and go with what works. I use the same lines and crap on girls for years and it always works. Some is cheesy and lame but it works.

Whatever effort you think itll all take, it is a lot more

Attached: B127C6D7-1EC9-4BB8-A09F-4AAA8B9AD67C.jpg (525x845, 363K)

>Hasn't played blood dragon
Faggot

probably everyone in 12th grade begging me to break up with my girlfriend

that dude is totally gonna diddle the girl when she is not looking.

>just be yourself
You wanna be in with a chance don't you

Fpbp
The only winning move is not to play.

And that, gentleman, is the friendzone.

>Always talk to more than one girl at a time
It sucks i can never achieve this. I get like 1 opportunity a year to talk to a girl

Don't be an asshole, that girl who was uninteresting might just lead you to the girl of your dreams
It's like networking

Unironically good advice here

Based Sloan, I hope I can be like him one day