Why do kids and twitter shitposters like to write in lowercase

Why do kids and twitter shitposters like to write in lowercase

Attached: 1534319385476.jpg (250x246, 7K)

Because it's less formal gramps.

-because you're not worth the time
-because I'm drunk
-because

They dont respect what they are doing (shitposting) and need help to stop.
Kids, looking how education is, werent thought that a sentence starts with a capital letter and ends with a period. Instead, they were thought that a word at the start of a sentence always starts with a capital letter.
God knows best tho.

i do this to appear cold/not serious

i do this to appear warm n gay

This. It's a defense mechanism more than anything when you see it in heated debates. It's like saying, "I'm going to give my opinion but I don't anyone to think I'm actually serious or willing to commit to it."

because if i use capitals then i also have to punctuation and i'm not willing to make that sort of commitment

Yet you used the correct hyphen in the word "I'm". Just write correctly and stop acting like such an asshat.

Attached: A childrens Classic 03.jpg (550x794, 95K)

well in my case it's mostly a feeling that whatever i say will be disregarded or perceived as stupid, so i try not to seem like i'm going to be hurt or anything

I'm trying to stop this, however, as I'm feeling better lately since I found a gf and got a (shitty but still) job.

no i prefer to write how i please, i like to use commas to separate ideas instead of periods

>no i prefer to write how i please
That's fine, just be sure to properly articulate yourself so that you're not mistaken for an underage poster.

Attached: All Smiles.png (308x320, 78K)

Why is your job shitty ? does it degrade you ???
I fear that the most about a job, maybe there is worse than that in a job and you are going to tell me user.

I fucking despise people who write in lowercase only. Only faggots and/or illiterate people do that shit.

i don't care what people think i am. i actually write at a very high level in my day to day work, but i absolutely despise tryhard writers on Jow Forums and other non-serious communities. whenever i see someone using a semicolon correctly online, i lose my shit. fuck off with that tryhard shit

>werent thought
Kek

i do it cuz i want less attention

kek keke kekekkekekekekeke
fuck me sideways.
what is the right way user.

1. Because kids are stupid, and are not entirely sure when letters are supposed to be capitalized.
2. As for Twitter shitposters, these explain it pretty well.

No, it doesn't degrade me. It's my first job at a tiny e-commerce. I'm getting paid minimal wage, it is not secure (casual work contract "for now").
And it's boring as hell. Lately my main job is to translate products from Polish to English, but mostly I'm responsible for a Traccar server on Linux and tech support.

At least I only stay at my workplace 4 hours a day. And my boss is an incredibly cool guy.

They are alow IQ. Any other answer is just cope.

It ain't tryhard if it's a standard way of writing.

this
who the fuck cares about bigger letters
i feel like it conveys my monotony aptly too

There isnt somethig to worry about then.

They're drunk on self-awareness.

Attached: irony.jpg (1200x1200, 127K)

I don't believe it's a conscious decision. They just don't hold down shift. But that only works for a computer and many people use phones. If anyone is going against their phone's auto-capitalize feature they're kinda faggots for trying hard to look like they don't care.

Dont think too much and take your meds.

Attached: happier.png (1200x1200, 272K)