Should I date a fat girl lads? I have one that is interested in me but she's big and has alot of issues too...

Should I date a fat girl lads? I have one that is interested in me but she's big and has alot of issues too. But if I pass this up I'll be a lonely virgin forever probably. wut do?

Attached: 1494805893008.jpg (475x413, 47K)

Fat girls can be really fun, don't knock them til you try them

I am a no to this one, user. Ultimately, you will hurt her and yourself more than you can envision.

How so user? they have bigger tits and asses I'd guess?

Yeah that's what I was thinking. I just can't find myself being attracted to her so there's no hope in having a relationship if I can't do that.

Fat people might just be one of the most pathetic people on the planet. Please, do not sink to such that level, do not fuck them, do not boost their ego. Let the fatties suffer for their pathetic choices.

Bare in mind most fatties have fucked nogs

Yeah they do gross me out but i'm not too handsome myself so it's probably my only hope.

Their entire body is made of boob, they are more willing to do kinky shit to hold on to you. They aren't everyone's cup of tea I'll admit

I vote no. Fat women might seem nice, but they're kind of shit to spend extended periods of time with. There's also the fact that we need to maintain a boycott on fat women just to ensure that men hold women to at least one standard. If people see that even fat women can get men then say goodbye to all the qts. None of them will put any effort into themselves.

no, dont give these low quality whores even any attention

I wouldn't date a fatty. but you do you

How fat are we talking here? Could you share a canoe without it capsizing?

Attached: 1529843490993.jpg (497x490, 55K)

most of them smell bad and have shit hygiene. If you can find one that smells good and takes care of herself it can be heaven

Go for it user
More cushion for the pushin'

You can pass her but not complain about womens attraction anymore. On the other hand if you date her your dating someone who might improve themselves. Suck it up for a year and she might lose weight. Do it.

what he said, if you can help her lose the weight and fix the underlying issues contributing, she'll be more loyal than anyone else you find

Do it, its good for confidence when its all said and done. People in your future dont know that she was fat. Experience is always good.

Diff user, no she wont she'll see how she "glowed up" and leave op fixing her would be the fastest way of breaking her loyalty

Upsides to fucking her:

>Practice gf
>No longer a virgin

Downsides to fucking her:

>Have to touch a fat person
>Friends will see and will laugh
>Her feelings might be hurt when you dump her to get a non-gross girlfriend

I think you have to go with fucking her. The benefits well outweigh the costs.

Do it OP. I think you should take any shot you get