Giving up

I'm 29 and given up on finding a woman. It's sad in a way, but it's the best option right now.
Youngsters don't really understand why people end up in my situation in the first place, but it's very simple.
>you meet less new people the older you get
>you're more tired by the day
>the monotonous courting and impressing girls becomes exhausting if you don't succeed before 25
>at one point you realize it's easier to stay at home than to humiliate yourself day after day for decades

Luckily, my desire for women has subsided as well. I've realized I have nothing in common with their personalities and rarely find them interesting.
Funny, I still remember being 24 and drooling over tits and ass, thinking women are The best thing in life and my goal number one. Now I'm too tired to seek them anymore and the idea of having a girl gets old, too. It's not like women are the only thing in life you don't get bored of. You do.

Attached: 00future.png (1198x674, 1.72M)

You're 29 but sound like 59.

>> being 24 and drooling over tits and ass, thinking women are The best thing in life
They are still the best thing in life, you giving up doesn't change that

I don't want to patronize but it's easy to tell from your attitudes that you're barely 20 at max.
I'm saying this because I see my past self in many Jow Forums posters. I was like you.

>They are still the best thing in life
A word of warning, this can get you cucked pretty easily or becoming a provider. You worship them and would eat their shit, but to women you're expendable.

There's an unfair competition in the West, there are a lot of men competing for a small pool of attractive women. You simply took yourself off the race being blackpilled, but someone will still fuck those beautiful girls, could be even an ugly immigrant

I'm pretty sure everyone on this board feels like they're fucking 50

>living the garbage food, 0 physical/mental/social activity long empty repeating day for years tears you down mentally to the point where you're like a bitter retiree whining about everything but doing nothing
Hmm who'd've imaginationated such a consequence

Just from this thread I know you haven't given up. And why should you, women give meaning to our life.

Just keep going, it's life tiring you down, and it's happening to everyone

I know what you mean. I think a few girls have been flirting with me but I just can't put in the effort that they require, if I ever have sex a girl is gonna have to approach me and make it obvious that she likes me, I'm not playing these games with woman anymore.

Bet you want restaurants to send people to knock and ask if you're hungry too.

That's where you are wrong. I am older than you physically but way younger in every other way.

I'd like that, sure. They should feed me as well.

At some point you're gonna have to have a look at what you want vs how youd like it to happen and decide whether thats actually realistic

Well you don't have to convince restaurants to provide you food either.

Don't gotta convince hookers either.

I'm well aware that expecting woman to approach me first is unrealistic, that's why I've resigned myself to dying a virgin. Better than giving woman the satisfaction of more validation.

How to be incel
> Be ugly
> Be stupid
> Be short
> Have small penis
> Be physically weak
> Never get laid, not even by sluts
> Losing hair at 20
> Still have acne at 30
> Still living with parents at 40
> No work experience
> No money
> No friends
> Anger problems
> Bad hygiene
> Addicted to childish things (toys and games)

Sounds like you're terrified of trying and failing cause you've been condition to see every woman as a sociopath with a personal agenda against you. No one cares about you enough to try to ruin your life. Hardly anyone cares to any extent at all. Just unclench your ass and fail your way to success like the rest of the world.

Attached: apustas shotgunstaja.png (737x526, 39K)

>Sounds like you're terrified of trying and failing cause you've been condition to see every woman as a sociopath with a personal agenda against you
Not him but it's literally true though.

>Not him but it's literally true though.

It really is. I don't hate woman or anything, but its obvious that they have no sense of loyalty when it comes to men, they're like parasites who just want to feed off of the success of men and will toss you to the side when better prey comes along. Just look at dating from a female perspective, they sit on a pedestal just waiting for men to offer themselves to them, whether you approach her or not means nothing because she has dozens more taking the bait. I just can't get over how utterly unimportant I am to woman as a man who isn't a cut above the rest.

>Better than giving woman the satisfaction of more validation.
A true hero

Attached: All Smiles.png (308x320, 78K)

This, there is no chance when I see a Chad around every corner.

Physical and mental state of robots are probably around that age even though they are barely 25.

Mental state is more like 15.

I'm 28... same here dude

Attached: 8TLWoTXtD8z2CuuBxJqFQHjw0qIp8LfQHUbe1ss9AzY.png (2111x1677, 218K)

You're so smart, clever and mature!

Attached: Boomer 04.jpg (692x913, 282K)

>I'm mature for my age.

No you're not and, unfortunately, it'll take you 10 more years to understand this.
You won't find someone who respects you if you don't know how to respect yourself.
If you think girls are the best thing in life, you are desperate and also thirsty as fuck. Enjoy being used by nefarious bitches with that mindset.
You can only find a good partner once you've straightened up your shit in life or are lucky enough to find someone walking at your pace.
Finally, so long as you think women are the number one goal, you understand nothing about yourself and your own existence.
And all of it is perfectly okay. You're still a baby and you don't even realize just how much you can learn in the next 10 years alone.

I'm 28 except i was fucking bitches from 17 onward. My advice is switch to fucking hookers. once you're out of college the cost/benefit of gaming women becomes completely unacceptable. its also even worse if you didn't get a decent career. even in a perfect world you would have to:
>become a gymfaggot
>go to bars packed with dumb normie faggots
>have to yell to have conversations over nigger music
>have to be a high energy, extroverted faggot with a bunch of friends,
>be constantly entertaining and amusing
>have your own place

its just not worth it when you can pay a 19-25 year old tight thai teen 30-60$ for an hours access to their delicious bodies. im 100% over women, and since i already had my fill when i was younger, i feel no qualms about fucking hookers indefinitely.
>the only thing in life you don't get bored of
nah, you don't get bored. there's nothing better than getting pussy. everything else is a surrogate activity to distract yourself from not getting laid. if i got a 2k subsidy every month, and had access to hookers, i would be perfectly satisfied to sit around and accomplish jack fucking shit. if you're getting pussy, nothing else matters/is necessary for """fulfillment"""