Is ass culture the most degenerate sex thing to come along in a long time...

Is ass culture the most degenerate sex thing to come along in a long time? There's always been some kind of trendy sex thing at any given point in history, like boobs in the 90s or ridiculous corset hourless figures in the 1800s. The thing about ass culture is that it naturally points you to asshole, and if you go that far with it, you're in a domain where scat and homosexuality don't seem that far fetched. I'd actually argue that asshole play is a form of scat because you're inevitably coming into contact with some tiny amount of shit even if it's imperceptible. As for homosexuality, that requires more of a natural predisposition, but if you're bi, fixating on assholes all the time can definitely bring it out.

Attached: yoga pants ass.jpg (912x739, 125K)

Yeah, totally. And don't forget about poop vibes!
Yuck!

The ass is where you have penis in vagina sex Moran.

You sound like a woman. High T men love ass

>poop vibes!

OFS man bad vibes all around

>52763823
Ass culture sucks and sucks to aknowledge it exists.
Ass culture is so lazy. even boys have butts do girls know that.
What I hzte about it is thy show ass and excpect profesional behavior, no girl, you show me the ass excpect the doggy style and torn out pants.
I am ok with whores wearing tight ass stuff but not ok with professionals wearing them.

>even boys have butts do girls know that.
Yes. Women will compliment on mine from time to time.
Seems like good butts on men are more rare than on women.

And I have no say about what a female wears on her property I prefer them naked or wearing light clothes that can be taken off in less than a second to jump on my dick.

>show me the ass excpect the doggy style and torn out pants.
Thanks for that post, India.

forget about it, even this shit can be used for racebaiting
>whites dont have butts
>bbc has butt
>a good butt lasts longer in bed

you are welcome my low t indian.
have sex

Pic related is mostly a joke, but only mostly.

Attached: 2018-06-20 13.28.27.jpg (677x852, 310K)

Well anything can be made into race bait because race bait is all about making stuff up to play with peoples' insecurities.

fair then.
Is your butt nice because it is muscle or fat ?
What were you wearig when girls noticed it ?

Bit of both but mostly muscle. It's firm and round but not very wide.
I usually wear good fitting Jeans. I don't like stretchy Jeans though because those make my butt and legs look a bit feminine.

When I was a frustrated autist I believed that because non white normies only cared about butts like it was rare yet most girls had fat butts the kind of fat created by a diet of macaroni and pasta because dad's paycheck was lost on buying you a made in china stan smith for you and your sisters.

It's the complete opposite you knuckle dragging ape

I believe there are two kinds of good female butts:
small trained firm shapely butts
big butts that have the exact same shape but because her fat takes that form instead of sagging
Most women can acquire the first but the second is pretty rare.

K, thanks. I'm not saying only retards like asses, I'm just saying that a lot of retards like asses.

Have you ever noticed many british girls have terrible asses?

and chubby round faces... how could that be

Your dubs suggest it's a national prank where they all decided to wear their clothes wrong and walk on their hands.

Imma start selling women's clothes to help the boys.

So does liking butts makes you dumber, or lacking intelligence makes you more likely to be an ass man, or are those both the consequences of something else

its a joke, I was retarded for thinking who prefer ass to boobs are dumb
Correlation does not imply causation, simply put.

As degeberate as asses are, I prefer small tits. I would rather tits be less relevant.

Probably the second or third one, if anything. I don't see how liking assessment could magically lower your iq. It's not a very strong correlation to begin with, and Jow Forums retardation aside, it's probably got more to do with the African American population of the states than a strict iq/ass relationship.
Stop impersonating me.

We are one user, we are one with everything.
>inb4 no
Everything can say that too
>inb4 yes
>inb4 neither

You're obviously a virgin, maybe if you spent this much time writing stupid fucking paragraphs you could actually get laid. Cretin.

Having sexual relations is not a necessity. No person has actually died form not having sexual relations

men like big but shapely asses which is a clear sign of fertility in women that triggers a positive reaction in our ape brain
>it naturally points you to the asshole
spoken like a true faggot senpai desu

Ass is the original, boobs are just the inferior front ass

Isaac Newton was a KHV everybody knows. What a fucking loser.

Just imagine sticking your face in that.

The results are simple, the more Niggers, the lower the IQ. Niggers also prefer Asses since they are low IQ, and as such places with more Niggers have a higher prevalence of people who prefer Ass.

Do not deny me and my love

Attached: 607D3F40-BE15-499A-80E2-6C480B370A9E.jpg (733x1089, 79K)