> in college with gf
>gf breaks up with me to hoe around
>lift everyday for 8 months
>everybody who sees me compliments me saying I've been looking good
>finally get my shit together, cut hair, grades actually going well for once
>have summer class with ex
>moved on so I don't even bother glancing at her
>she keeps trying to bait me to talk to her
Feels good to have made it, funny thing is every time I've been broken up with my life has gotten better because I get my shit together

Post your made it stories lads

Attached: 1552963191746.jpg (1042x1408, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=48rz8udZBmQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

post your gf's pics instead

so you were a greasy dyel before so your gf left you, then you bettered yourself, and now you act like a dick because your ex actually sees you as worthy now?

>funny thing is every time I've been broken up with my life has gotten better because I get my shit together
based

How do I know this post was written by a woman or soiboy?

college really isnt a great environment or time for dedicated relationships. I hope you spent some time hoing it up yourself and not being a bitter madcunt

Good job.

Attached: 1559398824395.png (640x478, 431K)

>Bitch only wants you for your looks
>Bitch wants to be a slut
>"Why is this a problem?"
youtube.com/watch?v=48rz8udZBmQ

How is ignoring them a dick move?

Good work OP, forget her, she's not worth your time.

It's not. He's a cuck

>This

Since you dont care about the sloot, post'em

She would be very pretty if she wasn't a thot

this

I have a milf fuckbuddy who's married and in an "open relationship" but her husband is a fat IT worker basedboy so he's definetely not getting any side poon.

I met her at jui jitsu, she's in great shape, works out every day, great ass, and tasty pussy. I cannot believe this is even real and happening to me

Attached: 50E102FF-5093-4C26-B2BF-1E9F77CCD57A.jpg (800x450, 32K)

Absolutely based

Don’t date long term until after uni, there will never be a better time for fucking thots 24/7 than those four years

>born
>grow up
>be an adult
>no need to fixate on past relationship so much that I make a thread on an anime basket weaving forum to tell other retards that I've "made it" because I've "moved on"

Post pic of the milf. Blur out the face if you must

but you just did it

Attached: behind_this_post2.jpg (491x491, 68K)

>sees you as worthy now?
The entitlement of women is neverending

faggot wanker, nobody cares about your whore gf and what you did after she left you. You started lifting? good, go lift some more and stop looking for attention

She's a cuck for not getting back with an ex that dumped him?
I don't think you know how this whole thing works

>coworker and i like each other for couple months now
>she asks me out
>she calls it off right before and says shes not ready and wants to be friends
>ghost her
>she baits me to talk to her by going through other coworkers by hinting she wants to date
>she gets a second job at my other job and quits the day i come in to quit for unrelated reasons
>dont see her for months because she changed shifts and eventually quits
>lose weight get into fashion
>she sees me dressed really good at a store
>looks all hurt and we both said hi without looking at each other

I meant he

I mean being fair women and dudes have different titles of "worthy." here so... Is a dude not wanting an obese, dull, ugly woman with no ass or tits entitled? Sure it's an extreme, but standards go about. At least she didn't cheat on him, hopefully.

scorch?

Wait is this bait

Nah that's kinda legit desu

THISSSSS

Attached: Oopsie.jpg.jpg (394x390, 92K)

You only want to be with women for there looks retard

post pics

I should get broken up with more often

I'm usually the dump-er, and then my exes get fat

Post pics

i read this in a mean girls voice. i wonder why

>>moved on so I don't even bother glancing at her
>>she keeps trying to bait me to talk to her
This doesn't sound like moving on at all.

Good job op now you got one thing left to do
Fuck her best friend

Stop dating sluts? My gf and I were fine in college. Still going strong 4 years later.

Haha yeah

Attached: EF45432F-0678-4BC7-A23E-4163D8136BC7.png (400x402, 61K)

Apply yourself

This is what breakups are for. Not for crying, self pity, or being depressed. Becoming even more of a man. You finally realize how much better things are when you don't have an anchor holding you down.

You are unironically both based and my hero.

Kudos to you, user. KEEP GOING STRONG, you are killing it!

PLEASE HEED MY ADVICE, MANY SUCH CASES:
>same exact story as OP
>Except ex ghosted me
>And after much resistance, I finally gave in and slept with her and then we got back together
>six weeks later THE BITCH GHOSTS ME AGAIN
>spiral right back into depression, self-esteem issues, etc.
>I regret TO THIS DAY letting her back into my life
>Ignoring her and her advances was the best time in my life, and then I gave in... REGRET

OP, my hero! OP not a shit!

Attached: 1556743479044.jpg (509x625, 31K)

just so you know, her husband definitely did not agree to an "open relationship." In fact, he knows nothing of the sort. She's simply cheating on him.

>my girlfriend is definitely a whore because when I had shitty grades, was dyel and long haired like a fag she didn’t want to be with me
>now that I’m attractive she looks at me

Geee it’s almost like she didn’t want to waste her time on a loser

Good on you for not being a loser anymore though. It doesn’t make her a whore though.

Based as fuck. Don't let these fedora wearing faggots tell you you're wrong

Attached: 1559537456609.gif (460x296, 136K)

Women are not entitled to our attention, user.

That's pretty gay bro, you're still licking up the fat husband's cum

>tasty pussy
>tasty MILF pussy
It ain't just pussy you're eating, faggot.

Eating the pussy of someone who lets a fat soiboy ejaculate inside her

He probably gets off on his wife’s lovers slurping on his 12 hour old ejaculate

Congratulations, you're getting a fat fag's sloppy seconds and you're the sex-toy helping ruin at least one child's family life at the same time.

Attached: 1557596873318.jpg (640x624, 26K)

>Geee it’s almost like she didn’t want to waste her time on a loser
then why was she dating him in the first place?

>Post your made it stories lads
>Post your made up stories lads

fixed it for you

>some tranny asks to suck my dick
>show him my cock over text
>says they want to suck it
lol dumb fag im not letting u suck my cock blocked

I’m not psychic

Are you telling me you’ve never dated someone who at first was nice and then later turned into a slob?

You are right. Everyone disagreeing with you is most likely a sour incel.

He didn't mention turning into a slob though.

Based and redpilled

Hoes mad

Best way to make a girl go mad is ignore them.

Somehow conversing with incels on a fitness board made me better with women. It's like the opposite of what should happen.

you overestimate the state of today's men

I said He you fucking moron. The user calling OP a dick for this is a cuck.

Obviously you lack self-awareness as to what men value. He's not acting like a dick, he's remarking that she has a complete and utter lack of loyalty, which only makes sense as a complaint if you're a man. Men understand that disloyal people are scum, while women don't see what the big deal is about.

Men are keenly aware that there are good times and bad times, and cherish the stability that comes with loyal people who "have your back" through both the good and bad times. If your sense of loyalty is tied to something as arbitrary as how someone else looks, then you have no worth as a person.

>Worthy
If she were worthy of him, she would have stuck around to see him improve himself, and could have been part of that journey. Instead she traded in one boyfriend for someone with better value, and has buyer's remorse now that the model she traded in is better than the one she traded for.

>Is a dude not wanting.... entitled?

If you ask women, a man wanting a woman who doesn't have sex before marriage, takes care of the home and doesn't talk back to the head of the household is entitled.

Not sure why you're judging men on the standards that women judge their partners on.

You underestimate the duplicity of today's women.

She didn't break up with you to hoe around, she broke up with you because she found someone better. Any self respecting woman would leave a lesser man for a greater man, it's their evolutionary strategy

OP cont.
>still don't have a gf
>watch ex making out with chads trying to make me jealous
>keep getting compliments from guys
>it's pride so why not
>I'm gay now

Based and redpilled.

I left my one true love because I know that I would never be good enough for her and that she deserved better. Now she is married to a really great guy and they just had their first kid. It's a weird mix of joy and utter despair.

sauce

pics or it didn't happen

Killing yourself may help

It's a strange paradise lad

This is a truth that will make you a better off man

>Geee it’s almost like she didn’t want to waste her time on a loser
This is whore logic. I don't know about the guy you're replying to, but I had a chick I was talking engagement with leave because my morale dipped while taking care of a dying family member while closing out my last semester of law school. Fucked off to Europe to live her "travel dream" with some Eurofag she barely knew, and a month later she was back in her home town in New Jersey. Meanwhile I'm on my way into military law, will work abroad all over the world, and will have 30 days of leave a year with free flights to any base on Earth. She'll probably still be an accountant in new jersey.

Some of these bitches are just ignorant sluts who get flighty and impulsive at the first sign of trouble my guy. Better people have an eye for potential, and build their long-term partners up instead of kicking them when they're down.

>So beat up over something so small you feel you have to make a whole thread about it
Yeah dude. You totally got her! You go!
Lmao fucking loser.

>Not proudly flexing on your exes
Have sex, incel. You'll understand when you've actually been in a relationship before.

I hope you guys aren't actually suggesting taking in the grill that dumped you after you make it.
That past in itself is like the Sword of Damocles and the act of taking her in is something she will not be able to respect.

Attached: neckbeard-lighter-640x533.jpg (640x533, 78K)

>Cuck logic

imagine being in control of sex and not being able to motivate your partner

t. roastie

fake and gay

...also post pics

most based post ive seen in a while godspeed anonymous

I'm not rulling out thottery, I just can't give their absolute state. So, no.

>Sure it's an extreme, but standards go about
Why would any man/woman wish to hang out with a person that neglects themselves? Kudos to those who can look past it, but to me it just screams a whole lot of issues that come even before you get to know the person, call me a shallow cunt but fuck that shit i got my own problems to deal with

If she didn't accept him at his dyelest then she doesn't deserve him at his most shredded. T. Marylin Monroe

how is she entitled? she wants a fit, attractive boyfriend who takes care of themselves, just like you would want a fit, attractive gf who takes care of themselves.

Just take your daily screenshots of our funny threads and fuck off back to r/fitness to try to collect upvotes for them already. You were never supposed to actually start posting here.

right, they are not, but OP is literally bragging about ignoring his ex because of how awesome he became. just think what OP is doing
>better yourself in every way, become fit, become better looking, do better in school
>people notice the positive changes and they give you more attention because you made yourself stand out as above average
>ignore them and brag about this on the internet
if this is not the definition of incel resentment, I don't know what is. grow the fuck up.

based dead attention whore

For women, denying them social opportunities is basically the equivalent of getting beaten up as a guy. It takes you down several pegs on the social ladder, prevents you from rising on the social ladder, and gives your brain plenty of paranoias and insecurities to torture yourself with. It's how women fight each other. It would be like a girl calling her ex-bf a creepy pervert and mega insecure pussy, it immediately makes him look like shit to other women/men, and destroys his confidence. However, if you directly insulted her and verbally "attacked" her, she would absolutely have the upper hand, looking like a victim while you look like a monster, turning everyone against you even if you're in the right. If you just ignore her, and don't even humor her attempts, it absolutely pops the balloon of power she had over you, and makes her look desperate and weird in public, which immediately destroys her social reputation and public image (basically the same as destroying a guy's teeth with a haymaker).

If you really want to fuck up a woman the way another woman would, scheme up a way to turn all her social connections against her, burn her bridges, make her look "weird" and disagreeable in public, and look innocent yourself in the process (I didn't hurt anybody, I was just talking with my friends), bonus points if her ex-connections become your new connections. It would literally be like beating a guy up in public, kicking him in the balls, spitting on him, then stealing his girlfriend.

But isn't it the best time to meet someone because you're constantly sourounded by females versus working in an office 9-5 surounded by #metoos and fatties

Just want to know because I'm starting college (Canada) this Sept at 21yrs old, moving out for the first time and figure itll be a a decent time to get a girl

why should she remain loyal to him? a woman's biology requires her to seek the most fit and healthy partner she get get to better the chances of giving her children and rearing them. she might have liked OP initially but then probably saw how average and pathetic he is compared to other guys around so she left him.
>muh loyalty
again, why should she STAY with a disgusting dyel who won't take care of themselves? just because MUH FEELS?
>she would have stuck around to see him improve himself
why though?? and what if he never improved? then she just wasted her time. you incels have the most convoluted logic. you always blame women for being selfish but all I see is crying over why women won't love ME ME ME. honestly acting like feminine bitches.
grow. the. fuck. up.

power play

Attached: 56492658.jpg (377x264, 23K)

how

This is the kinda thing that frustrated serial-monogamists tell themselves as they bounce from relationship to relationship, utterly mystified by her misfortune in consistently finding herself dating men who turn out to be living, breathing human beings who go through highs and lows in life. They're like those people you see shopping or at airports who pull their hair out jumping from line to line every time that one they're not standing in seems to accelerate.

They either grow the hell up and get over themselves, or they "settle" when their biological clock starts ticking too loud and condemn themselves and their husbands to a miserable life of dealing with their entitled bitterness.

It's literally the opposite though, most couples meet in college, go the fuck outside for once in your life.

this sounds like my latest ex except she is the one who was going through a low point and i offered to stay with her but she pushed me away and i found out she was on tinder 2 days later looking for dates

>a woman's biology requires her to seek the most fit and healthy partner she get get to better the chances of giving her children and rearing them
Nice appeal to nature.
While we're at it, why should guys remain loyal to anyone, ever? A man's biology pushes him to constantly feel the need for procreation with as many different fertile female partners as possible, and allows him to impregnate and reproduce his genes with several different women every day, almost right up until death, non-stop. Why wait around with someone for 9 months, when you can't get them any more pregnant than they already are, there is no child for you to help raise, you're still producing healthy sperm and getting horny whenever you see an attractive potential mate, and going out to impregnate more women increases the odds of your genetic survival tenfold?
Obviously we should just abandon monogamy altogether, since humans work best by fucking and impregnating each other whenever we want, like insects, and we should all just accept that and be cool with it.

>Obviously we should just abandon monogamy altogether, since humans work best by fucking and impregnating each other whenever we want, like insects, and we should all just accept that and be cool with it.
I see you've discovered the plan.