Robot test

if you get above 81, kindly leave this board.

my result: 36

link: arfer.net/games/robot-test

Attached: 1550546536801.png (1200x798, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

arfer.net/games/robot-test
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I got 102, I'm a normalfag in almost every way except I've never been in a relationship or even held hands with a girl

90 you actual loser

>my result: 26
FUCK

40. Robot. Not bad.

I got 141, come at me.

FUCKING LLEAVE THIS BOARD HOLY SHIT

OROGONILA

Attached: 7999.jpg (600x595, 20K)

>73

I have autism

origino

I got 43

Did you even read my comment? I'm a virgin for fucks sake, I fit in great

>Your total:31
>Your class:Wizard Apprentice
Although I rarely can relate to most of you, I git used to scrolling this board.

My bad, Havent slept for 5 hours my man

>not doing drugs makes you a normalfag
Holy shit this quiz was made by pic related and he thinks he's a robot. Further proof is the fact that the quiz considers it possible for women to be robots.

Attached: 1552072023546.png (685x626, 194K)

Got a score of seventy, while being somewhat generous.

got a 55 but 26 of that is because im not a virgin

im not socially inept enough to not get dates but my brain is fcked :

Attached: 1534273632456.jpg (734x632, 48K)

Your total: 25
Your class: Wizard Apprentice
Neurotypicals pls go.
Screeeeee!

40 originally origig

Attached: 199097EA-BDB9-41D8-B32E-E48EA20D25A9.jpg (1080x808, 108K)

Got 118, pretty proud of myself.

>36
I actually thought it would be much higher. Is my life really so pathetic?

Attached: 1559024634608.jpg (746x575, 170K)

this is bullshit, no way do i feel like a chad, there has to be a more accurate test somewhere right?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 11.20.59 AM.png (342x73, 11K)

138. Huh.

originaloloriolo

Browsing Jow Forums was completely worth

70 (cyborg)
I thought my life was pretty normie-tier honestly, appears not.

Why are some of you even here?
You have lives, go enjoy them.

Too many normalfags in this board.

Attached: m2afh49casdcddzncwfu.gif (565x335, 71K)

They like to bully robots. It gets them high and makes them feel good about themselves.

ROBOTS BTFO
NORMALFAG INVASION BEGINS NOW

Your total: 8
Your class: Grand Wizard

Attached: 1557188263369.png (657x739, 7K)

Your total: 71
Your class: Cyborg

Attached: Pavel.jpg (750x421, 39K)

got a 108, yeeeee

failed normie. Nobody feels your pain. GTFO

>Your total: 22
>Your class: Wizard
I thought I was gonna be the biggest loser in this thread. How the fuck did you get an 8? Jesus christ

I got 22, fuck all these normalfaggots

Clean 50

Well if I failed as a normie with good prerequisites then I'm pretty pathetic aren't I? Also why are you only allowed here if you are pathetic?

>female plus virgin not being an automatic 80 plus points

faggot

I'm 54 by the by.

>if you have sex you are automatically fine in life and can't be a robot
Retardation class detected.

You're a normie and you just failed. No sympathy for you at all. People here have permanent mental illness that holds them back, you just suck. How you cannot see the difference and feel you deserve to be apart of a board for losers is the most normie shit I've ever seen.

got an 80

phew

Nice and good bait famalamicom 64.

One point off of chad :/

I scored 58 with the bonus round, robot but borderline cyborg

Only talk to women when I have to and have unironically never seen a vagina irl. Definitely not a chad, dumb test desu

understandable

Attached: image0.png (816x624, 523K)

suck my big dick

i got 23
orignolo

Attached: 1528645499399.jpg (644x800, 73K)

all i got to do is hold hands and im gonna make it bros

66, still not a normalfag

My result is 60 aperantly I'm a cyborg maybe I just think I'm hopeless even though if I tried I could have real friends

Got a 59, so I'm a borderline cyborg
The description seems about right

nice, used to be Cyborg in HS, now I'm a normie at 99

I don't regularly browse this board but I got 32 so I guess I should feel right at home.

i got a 39 in that, the amount of normalniggers here is astounding. fuck off already

I have big advantages over you guys and yet I still fail at getting a woman... I'm assuming most of you aren't "normal" or whatever so you don't get how much easier it is for me, and yet I still fail. Maybe you guys will understand with a video game analogy. Imagine having an AWP and getting as many kills as someone who runs around with a knife. That's me compared to you guys. So yes I think I fit in here...

Cyborg

origino

Attached: 4.png (312x305, 65K)

38, but the "healthy diet" question is kinda stupid. You don't have to put in any effort to be relatively healthy, just don't buy garbage when you're at the grocery store.

last time i posted something like this i was shamed for "trying to be edgy" or something like that. its like this place has become so normalfag it dosnt believe hikineets are real people
cuckchan is so shit

Attached: wizard.png (254x53, 2K)

im not a primal savage animal like you and normalfags just following your instincts, i have no desire for a gf because im not primal. many others see the world like this and therefor choose to become happy hikineets. dont mind being a hikineet wizard i enjoy it, other humans just look weird to me and they all have this fantasy idea about the world not realizing we were just spawned on a rock.

Attached: 8a6ea9c3f235d0df645de570f4f7ad4f.jpg (1800x2428, 1.33M)

being a "loser" for getting a low score. you really are a normalnigger, you think that just because you dont function in this society you have lost something instead of gained freedom and enlightenments. you are a failed normalnigger, being a robot is genetics since were advanced humans

My ascension is soon.

Attached: ascension-soon.png (239x67, 2K)

I got 73 aswell

how do you get darkmode in nondarkmode pages? i really need to know

I got 124, but i identify as a Grand Wizard so you can suck it.

Attached: 1553352617626.gif (660x780, 201K)

Impossible. Having sex automatically drains all your mana.

Learn to use a search engine and a computer.

>search query: dark theme extension firefox OR chrome
>etc

Dark reader is a thing with firefox. However firefox is pretty glitched up in current year.

Total score: 44
I usually get around 36 at worst to 49 at best, Always been a robot. It's actually kinda reassuring to know I'm not at my worst right now. If I get back to Showering and Socializing more I'd actually hop up to 51.
It's kinda comforting.

Attached: The Elephant Man.png (415x649, 152K)

Im kinda shocked it's that low considering I've been in a relationship before.

Attached: Screenshot_20190427-164911_Chrome.jpg (814x281, 46K)

I have perfected the spell for extracting mana from pussy juices, i only grow stronger with each whore i fuck.

Attached: 1558299948424.png (538x480, 170K)

I got 53, bout right

70 Cyborg
There ain't too many of us cyborgs. We're too fucked up for the normals, and too normal for the fuckups. We're barely accepted here, often told that we're just failed normies and that we have to leave. Cyborg is truly the worst tier, we're stuck in the socially nomadic life

Attached: 1555352499451.jpg (736x507, 78K)

I got 31: 'wizard apprentice' and I'm only 18.

>Although hope for you is bleak, it is not impossible. You have a great potential for magical powers but time may yet heal your soul into that of a mortal.

Sounds about right. I've really let myself go lately...

Attached: 1556773260516.png (598x598, 424K)

37/Robot. Original comment 4566548658658566

85 it's nice and makes me feel there's hope

Rough spot, although it puts you at a unique advantage if you think about it. Think about this: you're not a complete normie, you stand out from them. But you're capable enough to socially be active, while also entertaining robotic interests (possibly in private). Find a balance my friend. Mediate in all situations. And good luck to you on your endeavors. Sincerely, a wizard apprentice.

Attached: a09bc3a23372f18f9a5d1847d20722dc375a4299219e424643760ade84862bcf.jpg (491x720, 79K)

Got 81-cyborg, kinda what I expected and pretty accurate

how is it an advantage to socialize with normalsheep, seeing how youre a wizapp you must clearly see how their less developed than us, how they lust for primal things. sincerely, a wizard

I scored forty keks. Robot.

>had sex multiple times
>I am a wizard apprentice

Attached: Endless_Valley-liveWP-a9Q1b5d7cCQzvKncmKXY.jpg (1080x1920, 1.18M)

>105
honestly i'm pretty normalfag but i definitely stick out among others and i'm painfully misanthropic on the inside

Yes I scored a 31. However I must say this. They are less developed because they simply buy into society. They're born into it, they're wired for it, and simply are a sheep like each of the others. Us wizz's, we have no place in the typical society, we don't belong. When we go out we feel out of place. People may look at us strangely. Hell if we told normal's about our inside lives they would mock mercilessly. But we wish to cause no harm. We simply want to live as everyone else does. But society does not allow this. Thus we remain wiz status until WE ourselves change for society. Sure, we have some bad habits we could tweak, or bad personality traits we could reverse. But it is not so easy when you are in our shoes to say so. Sorry for the ramble, I feel I had a lot to say, I hope I covered Everything.

Attached: 1554605135929.jpg (681x853, 44K)

>arfer.net/games/robot-test
oh look this test again

Attached: 1325015883850.jpg (680x510, 47K)

I remember when this board wasn't just filled with edgy normalfags. 80% of you need to get out

Attached: download.jpg (1584x957, 765K)

Ill see the door

If you got above robot literally get the fuck off right now, you are a normie who thinks he's one of us.

I REPEAT
THIS BOARD IS FOR ROBOTS ONLY
NORMIES GET THE FUCK OUT

My score is 18

Attached: 1546706578908.jpg (255x255, 15K)

Honest and all my answers and got a 53 what the fuck. I thought I might be in at least the 80s

>Your total: 82
/slightlystrangegang/

Fuck normalfags they all should end themselves

Attached: USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--2089990174.jpeg_1559757671504.jpg (1080x989, 148K)

67 Cyborg here

I suppose it is good for blending in, being able to appear normal, but the facade is tiring to keep up. Still, normies can appreciate some weirdness so they often ask my opinion of things.

They often ask me how I "know so much", when it comes to discussing weird or offensive topics such as the functionality of technology, global political landscape, astrophysics, or biochemical interactions and I tell them the same thing every time. I just invest my social time into reading, particularly articles online.

Yet they see this as some innate ability I have that they are incapable of, or rather too busy/lazy to do, so it becomes something of a novelty one sided conversation where they feel confused and everything I say feels futile and forgotten. So I try to stick to small talk and returning banter, but this is in and of itself exhausting and privacy intruding as the small talk typically involves conversation of oneself which I do not like to do.

Normies love the smell of their own shit and they want you to as well. Not only appreciate them but appreciate and even congratulate yourself to the world. Always want you to put on a show and wonder why you don't want to talk about yourself.

Then there's the robots who see you as a chameleon trying to steal their identity. By all appearances you have the same qualities normies have, so why not be with them? I may be fit, have a job, have a car, and my own place, but I do that to live. That doesn't make me closer to people or less socially dysfunctional, but robots like to think so. Cyborgs are too privileged to be robots they say.

The only difference between cyborgs and robots is the attention to personal life and ability to blend. Neither of these criteria makes you less lonely, less depressed, less disposable in this society. They just help you cope with those things.

Attached: 1398240884571.gif (612x3629, 341K)

>Your total: 16
I will only get stronger.

>Your total: 45
>Your class: Robot
i'm a tranny and the only points i got were in putting out

My question to you is this, from a wizard to a cyborg: why waste time with all that tiring garbage anyway? If you believe it to be so. Surely there's some way for you to better spend your time? Ditching the labels now, you seriously can't find intelligent people to discuss those types of things with? And rather waste time with perceived 'normals'(simpletons)? Forgive me if I'm wrong here, I'm unaware of your specific situation. But I just spend time alone all the time anyway. So why bother even small talking with someone who you care little about, or have no real connection with?

Imagine having this shit in your personal page lmao

Talking to people is just part of going out into the world. Whenever I'm in a public place either running errands or working my job, people always try to talk. Learning how to deal with it makes you less focused on in a group setting which is ideal for people who don't want to be in the spotlight.

I also have to deal with normie neighbors whenever I leave my place, again being antisocial here draws suspicion to you and thats the worst thing. Better to be a total shut in then ignore others when you go out, youll be ostracized. This isn't for genuine care for conversing with others but rather saying enough to seem that you fit in. Once people "know" you, in that sense, they tend to be fine with less conversation.

DESU I'd rather have friends that I could converse with on heavier subjects that they actually spend time reading into, but I don't really know how to find them locally. I have met some online which is fine, but even with those I have a hard time becoming attached and having deep conversations, usually lurking group chats. Much of my one on one conversation comes down to one sentence call and responses. So I spend much of my time alone as well, without being perceived as "that freak that wont talk to anyone".

TL;DR My responsibilities and routine, living in a big city, bring me into contact with people all the time and I do what I can to not be seen as weird. Pretty good at mimicking it. Ultimately it is a waste of time yes, but it keeps the peace around places I frequent. However, behind closed doors I am typically alone and am unsure how to genuinely connect to others. Perhaps a lack of ability to become attached from years of solitude?

Attached: SeinfieldChug.gif (220x165, 1.96M)

>score 56
I just realised how fucking shitty my miserable life is and I already hated myself, family and most friends

Guess I fit in with you guys after all...

Attached: my_score.png (188x63, 1K)

The facade gets tiring, but personally I would rather be a cyborg than a normalfag or an autistic robot. Play your cards right and you could get the best of both worlds.
I know that feeling very well, I was always pretty much the gun/history/tech/hardware/random ass topic guy that seemed to know such things like the back of my hand but not in the way that would have me be named Melvin or be classed as a dork, if anything they admired that. Also not a big fan of small talk at all, a lot of the time it is just petty drama or glorified asskissing, something I dont like in the slightest, especially since I try not to draw any unwanted attention onto me.
If you like to be out and about doing whatever dealing with normies and those who dont know how to shut it or keep it down is almost always going to happen, and learning how to deal with it properly will basically keep you in the background. The urge to brush them off may be strong, but do it at the wrong time and you risk bringing in unwanted attention. Basically you just placate them for a short while, head bob and mhmm here and there, and you just avoided making a mountain out of an ant hill.

Okay then. Now pertaining to my next question, there are a lot of very introverted people, and the world seems quite understanding of that. If you identify yourself as such, why force yourself to always have to talk to someone? People are very open minded towards quiet people. It's okay to not want to converse with everyone all the time, or to be the quiet guy. People will respect your boundaries, and they'll respect the fact that you respect yourself to give yourself those boundaries, rather than force talk to people to keep them happy. It seems to me you've found yourself in a bit of a rut, and I believe I've ran into something similar in the past. Your mentality seems very one tracked: to keep others happy. But it's not your job to make everyone perceive you in some way. They see you as they want to see you and that's that. No changing it really. Now maybe you aren't an introvert, in which case small talk should satisfy you. In fact you can connect with others by it. But it doesn't seem so. In any case, I hope you find your way, normalbot.

Attached: rs-232660-20110101_gaf_g49_138964.jpg (2726x1888, 738K)

You talk about "dealing" with normies. Why should you? Do they bother you? Why can't you just avoid them completely? Why should you make it your business to associate with them, at all? Clearly the two of you don't connect, so why all the bother? I never understood this. Are they unavoidable to you, because you've somehow made it your business to continually associate with them?

Not him, but 70CBYG,i find it necessary in order to function in society and not be out casted instantly. I have some interests that are very expensive, and I like to live nice, so I need a job that's more than some entry level shit. In order to do that you've got to have at least a mediocre social standing. Warhammer 40k and MTG is expensive

Let's see. No drugs or addictions, I find that stuff to not really be appealing and rather have my mental faculties, even if they are "deranged". I also take no joy in gore, since I enjoy nothing. Same for anime, find it miserable and likely to mock me. Tabletop gaming only could be fun with others, which I do no have, and I hate reading D&D manuals. No sexual attraction to minors as I am asexual. This means I have no fetishes either, since fetishes are what you jerk off to, and I never do that. I socialize at least once a week on Jow Forums, generally when trying to avoid the hell of my OCD. I leave the house to go to my job. I use a screen more than 4 hours a day, it is mostly what I do.

In employment, I store my money as I don't really enjoy things, but work as I also get no joy in being at home and might as well get money for security, meaning I have a lot of disposable income. I am pretty independent since nobody cares. No criminal record as I don't really do anything.

I have a decent phone, was bought for me as my family wanted a way to track me. Nowadays it is pretty useless, but I carry it everywhere, never get text messages as those result in me getting into violent fits.

Needless to say, I am a wizard apprentice. I feel this test is rigged, I am not particularly normal, but I also don't belong with robots. I don't belong anywhere. I am too pathetic to belong anywhere.

Like I said, I like to be out and about doing things. Shooting guns, fishing, just driving around, getting material for whatever I am doing, whatever. Sometimes dealing with that kind of person is a part of the deal, so to end it quickly on a decent note I just play a stupid little game and go back to what I was doing previously. Not that I dont appreciate having a good conversation, because I do, just that not everyone is really great for that. But really for the most part it is just a harmless small waste of time, albeit a little irritating, and almost never worth sperging out over. Just appease them for a few seconds, tell them you have to go, then go do what you want to do. Though if I am in a negative mood, dont feel like humoring anyone, or preoccupied with something then I would tell them politely yet firmly to beat it. Just to keep them off my back.

The quiet guy is respected, but often behind his back his motives are questioned because normies think "who could possibly dislike socializing like me and thousands of others?". The quiet, weird guy is seen as hostile automatically, because people assume they're hiding something.