How can we stop today's tomboys from falling for the FTM meme?

How can we stop today's tomboys from falling for the FTM meme?

Attached: mental illness j.jpg (1200x2284, 580K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Little_sun_boy/media?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Source is
twitter.com/Little_sun_boy/media?lang=en

It's a female who's trying to be a man.

Attached: littlesunboy.jpg (1023x1456, 159K)

How about stopping femboys from falling for the mtf meme?

tbqh I don't understand why ftm and nonbinary dfab are so common now that female gender role is wider than ever

why is it easier for a mentally ill woman to get test than a low test male aged 25-34?

Because of supposed abuse of testosterone and politics surrounding "toxic masculinity".

t. someone with an average test level of 105 per ng/dL.

Why would you want to transform into a lower version of your species? what a damn shame

She's still fem enough that fucking her isn't gay.

Yeah, I don't get why anyone would ever want to become a disgusting tranny, the lowest version of our species. It's disgusting.

How about not encouraging mentally ill retards to mutilate their bodies

But cosmetic mastectomies are covered under insurance now if you're Trans.

If doctors are recommending it and letting them do it for free as soon as they turn 18, then how do normies stand a chance at stopping this mental illness?

Attached: littlesunboy-.jpg (1483x1977, 395K)

Cause you dont lift and run. Eat right and socialize.

You cant, because broken people cantbbe fixed. Additionally I think it needs to be changed from ftm to ftb, cause these girls virtually never really make it further than looking like a lesbian boi-wannabe, or at best a teen boy.

Even Buck Angel just looks like a really gross looking lesbian with a beard.

He means a flat chested woman.

But we should at least be able to get them ACTUAL help rather than leading them straight into the demon's mouth.

Any decision a cute white girl makes other than becoming my trad wife is a mistake and should be illegal

she has the inverse of the issue most men have when trying to transition. her frame is too femanine, small shoulders and wide hips. she'll look like a very girly man

they are closet lesbians enchanted by the male aesthethic

there is nothing you can do to change them

>lesbians
He's dating a cis boy

Why would you even worry about this kind of stuff? It'd be considered female genital mutilation and got stopped way quicker before anything done to males. If anything it's probably an excuse to stop breast cancer or something. Besides a ftm isn't going to do some shit like say "fuck my bussy" I'm pretty sure my penis is enough that they'd kind of be like saying a thing about "fuck my pussy" instead of butt stuff all the time because they're going to kill themselves when they get into the butt stuff sooner or later. This is kinda part of the reason why I feel like it's an obligation to have sex with lesbians. If they get too uppity about being a boy they kinda need my penis otherwise they're going to get some weird medical experiment and suicide.

>huur durr I'm man fuck my pussy hurr

trannies are retarded

I feel bad about the guy who miss on the tits tho

If I got a death bed confession like I'm tore apart physically and like pouring guts out and shit, if I can pre-emptively like tell you I get any regerts I want to confess. I should of dicked those dykes. They were begging for it. They needed the dick. I could have dicked them straight no matter what they say.

Attached: 1547650636289.png (746x717, 54K)