I AM SICK OF THE MISOGYNY ON THIS BOARD

I AM SICK OF THE MISOGYNY ON THIS BOARD

Attached: 1559569501294.jpg (475x572, 74K)

THere would be no woman hating here if there were no women here. Please leave.

me too why cant we just get along and post big tits in peace?

Attached: 21077230_1533958979959702_5774406979091018891_n.jpg (640x799, 46K)

i mean if you dont like Jow Forums there are plenty of other boards to try out!

>forehead hidden

have kids

femanons come here because they like the misogyny

So do something pussy. Go full ER on a frat house or shut up

I honestly feel bad for the femanons coming here and receiving such vitriol, despite consistently making the best posts in the board
I hope we can start respecting and admiring the femanons soon

what a pathetic faggot. they come here because they realize they are garbage and want to be treated like garbage

yes one day i will have kids with a beautiful big tiddy wife

Attached: 1507125681144.jpg (500x686, 136K)

I'm not pathetic, I'm not the one treating women like shit for no good reason

theyre vapid cunts that laugh at you for being a loser and you want to defend them hahahahah

I really hope this is bait, because if not, then you're a pathetic white knight orbiter and need to leave this board immediately.

Attached: f9051fa596fe9acf61cc2ee4a91cdd19.jpg (640x476, 59K)

I have never seen a femanon openly laughing at anyone here, everytime this nonsense comes up all you lot have to point up to is a single post from another board.

>our board
grow up

Please tell me in which way """""femanons""""" contribute to this board in any way.

>Hard mode: don't use ad hominem

Fuck off 12 year old retard.

>"I don't like sharks."
>Jumps into spot full of sharks

Admire what, you dumb son of a whore? That they have a hole you want to stick it in? Get fucked. Admiration is for achievements and outstanding behaviour, not for being born with certain genitals.

They provide kindness, good advice to the lot of tfw no gf anons out there, and unique stories deviating from the usual lazy spam that plagues most of this board. If you get to keep a log of what was the board best thread of the day, I guarantee you most of those would come from femanons, or a femanon interacting on them would be a central part of why did the thread become good

But the burden of proof was on you anyway

Yes! We need to worship the femanons!

You are on this board but we do not grant you the rank of Robot.

Stfu and gtfo soiboy.

Attached: 1559641037182.jpg (960x846, 108K)

So am I. Femanons deserve to be worshipped

I like big tits myself but those bitches are obese, nothing beautiful about that.

Attached: 8f2g2lczflq21.jpg (720x960, 62K)

As a femanon, I've found femanons to be complete fucking angry losers. Kind of like incels, but the ego can be seen through the screen. Best avoid them.

MAN'S world, and MAN'S board. Take note!

Frick off, you're a doodiehead, homie

You aint gonna do shit bitch your probably a dude making a shitty bait thread

Attached: HONK HONK roastie.png (604x630, 334K)

Just go to that crystalcafe website or whatever it was called, Jow Forums will never change