So let me get this straight:

So let me get this straight:
>Get a job to get money
>Use the money to keep yourself alive so you can go to your job
>Occasionally use the money to buy things you don't need
>Repeat for 80 years
Give me one single solitary fucking philosophical argument not to just kill myself right now.

Attached: a98790_subway_7-doll.jpg (450x600, 26K)

There's really no reason not to kill yourself. Life is literally a torture chamber,.

Well you're not supposed to be living check by check. Whatever happen to saving and buying assets. Just use your brain to learn to be comfy instead of trying to rationalize your laziness.

Attached: 1347310528286.jpg (1500x1117, 195K)

>rationalize your laziness
Stop trying to rationalise being a slave, stupid mutt.

To cope with it. Drugs.

I wonder if 50 or 100 years from now, it will be possible for humans to hate civilization even more than we do today.

If you kill yourself, you cease to exist. There is unfortunately no afterlife. Pretty spooky right? Otherwise I'd off myself too.
At best you can try to find a job you like. At worst, sucks to suck.

The truth hurts doesn't it. Knowing that you're the one limiting yourself so much that you decided it's best to stay in doors and cope all day. You're only making yourself weaker with this thought process

for me bro, life still seems preferable than the alternative: cold, infinite oblivion.

(OP)
Food, sex, drugs, alcohol and video games are my reasons not to kill myself
Also love for my family and what little friends I have

We're all going to die anyway and we're not taking our memories with us so we may as well get it over with now

For me it's the slight possibility that hell or something similar exists after death. So I endure and preserver in this world

Attached: arubgcehtnimmlg3tq2fqnfaosmygmhx_hq.jpg (483x272, 15K)

>limiting yourself
Towards what?

Meaningless materialism or chasing meaning that doesn't exist? Get a grip on reality, there is nothing worth living for.

if there really is nothing then you won't exist to care that there's nothing.

i mean, some may find joy in having a family or something but to me that seams rather insignificant. the truth may be that life is just boring. But shit you never now when ww3 may start and something interesting finally starts to happen.

>There is unfortunately no afterlife

If I had confirmation that there truly is nothing and thus no drawback I would have done it already.

Imagine hating yourself more and more each year only for afterlife to end up like in What Dreams May Come.

What kind of asset can you feasibly get with a normal job? You must have a plan thought out well in advance, starting late is impossible for jobs with real rewards and at the end of the day the needs can still be fulfilled with cheaper alternatives.

As if it isn't already like this.

Towards your own well being. You were programmed to continue yet you stay in your room all day and play nihilist. You'd feel a lot better if you just pushed forward and found a way. Just do what you're programmed for and your body will reward you with dopamine, and serotonin etc.

Embrace existentialism. Nihilism is for kids. Live your life the way you want to. Don't let anyone shove anything down your throat. Do what makes you happy. Of course, you'll still have to get a job if you want to have a comfortable life, but if you have another way to life comfortably, let me hear it.

>Towards your own well being
FOR WHAT PURPOSE.

>Stop trying to rationalise being a slave, stupid mutt.

Youre really that upset that he gave you exactly what you asked for?

You make money, save, invest, and if you do it right you can be a NEET within a few years and never work again, just living every day enjoying what there is.
Go for a skydive, trip to the aquarium, shipost, learn an instrument, develop a skilled hobby.

You can do all these things and still work when youre on the road to NEETness, just spend your money right

>things you don't need
Are you fucking retarded like that? This is the way you expend your money?

Because you're a whiny bitch who's too much of a pussy to go through with it

In death you'll not find comfort neither. So you better fix yourself.

Let me guess, you go travelling, eat at nice restaurants, go to the theatre.

You don't need that shit retard.

I don't know. I guess that's up to you to decide.

Well I'll have to wait for that paradise and learn to love myself in the meanwhile

Attached: cfb.png (598x192, 74K)

I honestly can't understand people like you who bring up the idea that entertainment isn't a need. Sure, you're correct in the sense that it's not vital like eating and drinking. But frankly what is your life even like? Do you just sit in a corner all day and do nothing but eat bread and drink water?

>I honestly can't understand people like you who bring up the idea that entertainment isn't a need
Put down the video games and movies and spend more time on philosophy and introspection

THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP RETARD

You're the only dumbass here. Stop projecting

>Dude life isn't meaninless
>"Why not"
>Durrr just create meaning hurr
Retard

You must hate minecraft

The thing is since life is meaningless there is no need to contribute to society. This means you can just decide to live a life dedicated to a hobby you enjoy. The meaning of life isn't prepacked and ready to go. You have to find your own calling. If you find joy in nothing, then by all means, kill yourself, but that doesn't that just because you have no reason to live, therefore means others don't.

Being a really good pianist is just a way to cope with the misery of life. It doesn't legitimise life.

You're actually insufferable no wonder you want to kill yourself

>wahhh
Go read a book retard

Just watch people talk with passion about something they love, most of them say stuff along the lines of i live for that. Ex. Music, sports, arts, hobbys, famillies, etc

Just do some shrooms or lsd man

>literally makes a waah thread
>waah posts until the bitter end
>tells others to stop waahing about his waah

You can't be serious

Attached: 155949868617.png (540x635, 368K)

>Whatever happen to saving and buying assets.
they became pointless due to ridiculous increases in inflation demolishing everyones savings every time theres a recession.

The only assets worth buying are houses but good luck affording that shit.

Honest to god boomer tier post you should feel ashamed.

What said, your just a miserable cunt. NOTHING legitimises life. Your life isn't going to mean shit and you aren't going to do anything to change it. Everyone will forget you. And that applies to 99% of the population. You aren't supposed to find a way to fix "the misery of life". You are supposed to find something to do with your life that brings you happiness or you kill yourself. Life is ultimately pointless. The only reason to exist is to exist. Life is going to filled with misery and pain, but that doesn't mean that you have to focus on that. You fucked up so hard that you have zero to live for. You didn't think ahead or have a back up plan or study a hobby, skill, or art. Your fuck up doesn't make all life meaningless you dumb, sorry, pathetic, faggot.

There isn't. The only thing stopping people is their own instinctual fear of nonexistence.

We have the internet. Movies, books and games are free. Preparing your own food is better in every regard to a restaurant. Traveling is perfectly useless in a time where every country is becoming a garbage dump of american merchandise.
How much money do you really need?

kawaii!!!www

Get a TEFL certificate and teach english in SEA while fucking hookers. that's a good reason to live. not really wage slaving either

Was going to post exactly this. 80 years is a huge exaggeration. People have freed themselves in less than 10.

It's not even that hard, just dial in your expenses and run on autopilot for a bit. The plan has been working for me and countless others.

I like to experience things

be a better lurker

Attached: 1543449774770.jpg (540x515, 27K)

the only reason you act like this is because you have low testosterone. If you would have a normal test level i bet you wouldn't care and try and get a girlfriend you sad person

>Occasionally use the money to buy things you don't need
The fuck...