What's your experience with dating apps?

What's your experience with dating apps?

Attached: 1559753384530.jpg (1080x1920, 519K)

i dont have enough memory for another government spy app. Jow Forums is all i can manage for the time being

is this your screenshot OP?

Awful, it's a game of selling yourself and anything involved selling is boring to me, so I bore everyone.

>hentai websites
fuk shes got sass

none I don't want to socialize in person

Can't even make one. Got three glaring problems:
>don't do anything interesting
>have no good photos
>too old

> never got many matches but I tried for months
> don't know why
> the one acception is the time I matched with an Asian immigrant on plenty of fish
> Since she was from Asia she was amused by my 6ft 6in whiteness
> She asked about my job
> I don't have a job because I'm in uni and don't need one
> Convo was awkward and hopeless
> gave up on dating apps

>Download Tinder
>Free trial of Tinder gold
>Use free boost
>Get a handful of likes
>Plan 5 dates
>All cancel last minute
>Delete app

>Ok Cupid
>Skype with Asian milf
>White girl messages me but doesnt respond ever again

Why dont any of these girls want to be my gf? They matched with me and enjoyed talking enough to agree to a date, but they dont go on the date? Why?

Attached: 1559699798151.jpg (505x800, 96K)

>match with high quality girls
>say hi and ask them for coffee right away
>they uniformly say yes and give me their number
>they actually show up on the dates
>the coffees always turn into dinners and sleepovers

How the fuck is online dating hard?

Women only use them for ego boosts or as something to laugh at with their friends.

But then why did they plan dates?

Reread the post, fren. It still answers the question.

Physical looks is a barrier of entry to most decent on these, so it's pointless to go on these apps/sites if you don't meet that barrier. Unless you want a mom of three kids or a woman who weighs 300 pounds or something.

You have better chances in real life where at least the woman can't blatantly ignore you if she doesn't initially like you. And you can unironically try to win her over with humor.

Just looks-max. Go hit the gym, learn to get a better haircut, grab some nice clothes. Improve yourself.

not about topic but how I can make some part of the text here ,,black"
I hopw you know what I'm mean?

What app is that

Bagels

Im never doing that shit again, these apps are full of psychotic women

>be me
>match with cute small asian girl
>have date at christmas market
>everything is absolutely perfect
>go home later
>start kissing (first kiss)
>lay on the bed while still kissing
>fuckIforgotthecondoms.jpg
>she tells me not to worry
>tells me she will take the pill
>after that we had the sex (lost virginity)
You can imagine what comes next
>text her a week later if she took the pills
>she suddenly says she doesnt want to take them because it will fuck her body up or some shit
>ohfuckohfuckohfuck
>scared to death she is preggo
>now she is scared too
>break up with her
>she begs me to not leave her
>tell her Im fucking angry she lied to me and that she almost ruined my (and her) life
>she goes full psycho mode, says she is going crazy now
>ignore her
>one week later preggo test is negative
>she asks me to give her another chance
>ghost her

Dont ever trust women

this only happen to chads

Im not a chad, Im a ginger thats why I only had a chance with an asian girl
This happened last year..
I lost my virginity at 22

But that experience was enough for me and Im never going back
Being alone isnt that bad after all

If a girl wants your baby that bad you are chad
UNLESS the girl is ugly but you said she was cute

f-fuck, literally me

In a job application they asked for my facebook, but I don't have one, so they requested a pic o me and one with my friends, I took a pic of me and for the friends one I went to the mall with my mom, I sat down next to some random people and my mom took a pic wile they all looked at me in confusion.

LMAO please be baiting
they requested a pic of you and your friends???
fuck man these HR are evil

Based mommy.
I'm sure she feels more concern than disappointment, but she still loves you.

Pretty shit. I just turned 21 and I was rated as a 6/10 on /soc/ but that doesn't really help much on Tinder. Unless you are a 7/10 or have a very interesting profile, you are fucked.
I don't really catch the attention of any women I like anyway. The only ones I match with have obvious BPD or they are fatties.
My profile also doesn't help because I hate to appear vain.
>No hobbies/interests aside from reading and camping
>Very little social media presence
>Never take group photos with my friends because they would call me a vain asshole
>Don't take any pictures of myself because that would signal to girls I have no friends

I had more success when I was younger, got to the point of asking girls out, they'd say yes, but then flake and unmatch me. Tinder in general is pretty dead nowadays anyway.

Y'all need to learn how to talk to girls and how to make a proper profile.

I hope your opening lines weren't
>hey

Or

>something related to their bio

>LMAO please be baiting
They even asked for a pic of my room and the people that live with me, it was for a job at the airport in case you are curious.

>downloaded tinder a few days ago
>realize that I fundamentally don't know how to communicate with people on a one on one basis
>don't have anything going for me in the physical world with no reason to emphasize with me
>all my mental worth is severely depressing

Zguzi to brate

Ti si srbin?
lmao if ur serb and she comments on ur meme game BEFORE ur looks ur fuckd.
Im 99th percentile for serbs. Most serbs look nothing like me
my feedback is even better on discord, tinder, so on (i only started recently as I was too young for tinder before)
I can post even tons more of what girls said on discord, and what girls said on these apps about my voice after I call them or they join my calls lol

Attached: sc1.png (1920x1080, 335K)

I know how to talk to women. It's just I hate the fake veneer of bullshit you have to put on while using dating apps. I have to learn to make a "proper" profile a.k.a. not be myself. I have to follow a strict formula. I must have:
A good photo of myself not taken by myself. A photo where I am in a group having fun, preferably where women are in that group so it shows I am popular with women. I must have a photo of me with a dog and/or traveling in a foreign country. Etc. etc. It is all so fake and dishonest. I much prefer to actually enjoy myself when I am on a night out than worry about taking pictures of myself and my friends.
And no, my opening messages aren't "hey" or shitty pickup lines. I can speak to women. I can convince them to go out with me. They are the ones that flake because they only use the app as an ego boost or as a means to get insta followers.
I much prefer speaking to girls in real life but the only interaction I have is with club thots and I don't want an STD.

>666
based sotonski srbin. postaj sliku

ovo
oridjinal

Made a tinder. Got a gf within a week. She cheated on me. Learned my lesson that dating apps are not for anything long term. Have fucked six different girls on there since.

Fun fact: Out of the six girls I fucked, only one of them was okay with not being serious. The other five were crazy and wanted commitment.

Attached: memetic_warfare_v_2_by_deviantsock-dbams0l.png (484x569, 184K)

is the blacked meme real

talking about memes is cringy as fuck.

I second this
Originalno

bump blimp bump

you can't post your selfies on r9k you retards. read the rules
i might send it to people who add me on discord however.

Attached: YYj44eb.png (872x779, 105K)

i am very vain so i like the validation from getting likes. sex as a byproduct of selling myself to women well is pretty good too.

incidentally it has awakened my love of tall women such as pic related.

Attached: 2018-06-25 21.18.13.png (540x960, 510K)

Do you actually live in Serbia or what?
Post your discord and I'll add.

just post the jaw you retard. or change your IP

What are your stats?

Original comment

>just post the jaw
You see, when they say JAW, they dont know what makes a jaw look good, for all I know she couldve meant cheekbones, chin, or my midface or anything at all dude lmfao, women see a good looking guy with a high set jaw and theyll still say ''that jawline damn'' when he has none.
Women can tell if a guy is gl or not. One exaggerated feature means jack shit, u need it all.
Da ja sam iz srbije uglavnom
nejtan#1160

>read the rules
there's literally no one to enforce them

pls give advice friend. I also got Tinder a few days ago and have a few matches (i'm ugly but tall), but have no idea what to say

Nothing wrong with being ginger

>there's literally no one to enforce them

Attached: giphy (1).gif (245x187, 987K)

More of Tina please

janny detected

>5'10
>tall women
Are you fucking serious? That's a fucking womanlet you retarded sack of stinking smelly shit. You want to know what a tall woman looks like?

Attached: WoahTimezones.png (179x228, 3K)

Life isn't about what you want. Either play the game and lose or don't.

bro which app is this where u find that girl im from serbia i need gf bro

>I'm ugly but tall.

Your problem is that you're ugly so fix that.

well despite this I have a few matches but I don't know how to start a convo

Attached: 1548106784140.jpg (257x664, 72K)