Tfw no qt autistic biker brooke gf

>tfw no qt autistic biker brooke gf
She's too cute bros,why do we hate her?

Attached: 59d4633c7a8419277f154cfdfa8a57cbb52a4c8054700c59072ff4fa4ac91e79.jpg (1056x869, 257K)

She wants attention like her sister but is too awkward to compete so she comes to the place on the internet with the most beta males for attention

Imagine how much easier life must be for autistic women than it is for autistic men. What a world.

She looks so dead inside compared to her sister,even when she smiles.Is she the weird kid of the family?

Attached: dedqt.jpg (558x583, 52K)

Kek,didn't one of you autists threaten that you'll rape her, like an hour ago?

Attached: 1558901974005.jpg (473x839, 57K)

I'm an autistic woman. If you ignore my non-autism mental health problems life has been incredibly easy. Everything else has been fucked though.

>Biker gang
Yep she's most likely the meat they toss around.

Only if they're pretty,user.Nobody cares about uggo autists.
Is that a nude?So much for "teehee I will never take nudes".Post the full shot.

Who are these girls and which one do we "hate"?

her sister is so much prettier

Her sister looks like the type who would choose skydiving or some other wild shit for a first date and then make you get matching tattoos with her,while brooke seems like she would prefer a picnic or a trip to an animal shelter/a library and she would blush everytime you look at her.

It's amazing how different 2 persons can be even if they grew up in the same environment.

another one of these threads and the same message. stop being pathetic, mates. you know this is just bait for people like me to come here and try to make your life less shit, just stop obsessing over people you don't even know, mate.

shut up faggot brooke is our queen

pathetic. really, mate. just think of what your life has become

For some of us it's too late user.Nothing brings us joy anymore so we try to live through others joy and admire them,and try to see who they really are.

Most lucid first post today. Unparalleled insight.

I just want her to reach 18 and post nudes
that's all

princess*
She's an exquisite,alone, young lady.

What makes you think that we'll magically gonna see her uncovered body once she turns 18?None of us is in her friends circle/none of us are close to her.
how far is she though?

>princess
she fools us
she never post naked pics and she leeches of old men on the internet

Some dude has been threatening that he'll rape her a few hours ago, and he only saw her feet and some skimpy bikinis.Imagine if we saw her nude.

>one of you autists
>on Jow Forums in a roastie thread
on user, my dear sweet user

>sperg threatening to rape

hopefully he ends in prison and get some rape there

Are you pretty?What other mental issues are we talking about here?
I doubt that they're in a gang,kek.

>implying you wouldn't pay for a POV brooke rape video
user,I...

I consider he will be arrested before touching brooke