Why do Americans drink so much?

Why do Americans drink so much?

Attached: 8BD55B0C-DE8C-4C24-9A5E-3A157AA4DB8C.jpg (640x750, 40K)

They don't. I come from Japan and my uncle and I will finish two 4L bottles of whiskey in a week. And that's just shooting the shit drinking.

They really don't, not compared to Europeans. When Europeans party in America they get very confused why everyone is just drinking a little bit.

We don't drink much at all in comparison to many nations. What the fuck are you talking about?

Come to Poland, yol change your mind very quickly

We don't. We just like to show off when we do because it's cOoL tO gEt fUcKeD uP!!!1!!

United states consumes the 48 most alcohol per capita in the world, out of 191 countries in the list. While certainly not as much as other countrys, it's still more than most. And not even taking relative consumption into account, their alcohol consumption (like most countries) is not healthy.

When Americans drink, they drink until they get blackout drunk. A European may have a faggy witbier or something like that with a meal and call it a day.

Alcohol consumption among American millennials is actually rising and is probably related to the financial issues, depression and anxiety of the generation.

retard has never been to the uk, ireland, poland, italy

Americans are just remarkably narcissistic and like to broadcast their alcohol use. They don't actually drink more.

Or the bustling craft beer scene making alcohol more trendy and cool.

Attached: paleale_0.png (330x485, 249K)

I think the study was talking about hard liquor not craft beer

This
I think even Canadians are bigger drunkards than the burgers

>why do WHITE Americans drink so much
I don't know, probably because their lives are empty as hell

That's 0.5L a day per person, seems not much.

It is germanic genes.

Alcoholism. Racism.

That's the 75th percentile

Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Netherlands and many others too.

>americans: *exist*
>literally everyone else:

Attached: 11599005.jpg (680x550, 61K)

They don't drink that much. They smoke a ton of weed instead.