Whats your drug user?

whats your drug user?

Attached: 1427321266798.png (400x463, 161K)

Mdma cuz makes me happy, and dxm cuz it makes me feel out of world

4channel
koouuiikp0l

No drugs at all buddy ol pal, I've got something better!

Thinking about her is my drug

good vibes and positive energy

And what's that?

Weed

THC, Ketamine are my favorite. I love mushrooms but I have a hard time enjoying psychedelics, it's too weird for me.

Attached: 7049-12258-12582.png (640x750, 230K)

ShrOoOoOoms

amphetamine, alcohol and eating pussy all night long

Cute thai girls and lady boys. Love'em.

Attached: FlatChestsAreWorthless.jpg (699x702, 40K)

Stress, guilt, worry, spite and procrastination

Good stuff

caffeine.
around 600mg a day. sometimes i take 1 gram

more origamete

wow dude chill out my man that's some hardcore shit right there

Alcohol/weed/ritalin
Side note: why do people act like theyre on their favourite drug even when sober? Potheads are like chill bro and coke fiends are always energetic and uppity

Because they lack more interesting things to make part of their identity.

i'll take anything but you can bribe me with any kind of opiods

One of my favorite strains of marijuana is Girl Scout Cookies; it hits all the mark. Smooth taste, relatively inoffensive smell, easy on the lungs even if I smoke it, and it makes me get work done and feel great doing it. Almost no crash when it wears off either. The strain is off the chain.

alcohol but if i could get my hands on opioids i'm 100% sure i would be a heroin lad or something

Drugs are for loser kids lol, grow up

You want to be careful about alcohol and amphetamine. They both cause significant oxidative damage to your body and if you take both even within several hours of each other, the damage is compounded.

Oxidative damage really is something you should be worrying about because it ages you and can weaken your senses long-term. Oxidative damage is part of why some alcoholics and long-time speed users can develop problems like polyneuropathy.

Alcohol is a drug. Even caffeine is a drug.

Asmr
originally

Mushrooms. I grow my own deep in the Shenandoah.

Yeah, and caffeine and coffee is for fags lol

Fucking absolutely based.
Lmaoing at this attempt

Attached: 1550984594594.gif (437x336, 223K)

What a fucking faggot you are. THE PLEASURE CAN NEVER BE SO GOOD comparing to your anime waifu pillow can give you plus its a fucking pillow.

Haha faggot druggie lmao

>beer on party days
>benzos on get shit done/chill days

Seasonal anime girls

Attached: 3HMaGt0.gif (600x600, 622K)

>Why I am straight edge, how did you know?

Attached: gigachad.jpg (200x200, 6K)

I dun do druge

Unironically weed.
Cheap, fun, easy to get.
But if we're talking real drugs than MDMA was my shit for a long time until it started fucking up my head.

I use weed daily and have tried shrooms in the past, I don't have any connections to get more though. The daily use of weed probably isn't good for me, but being sober is shit.

Attached: 489.jpg (1000x842, 132K)

>whats your drug user?
I don't do drugs.

Nothing at the moment but thinking about getting back in sadly.

Have been life ruining addicted to cocaine/crack as well as benzos. Can't really go back to those as it would end me and just got off kratom. Not even sure there is a drug for me anymore....

Attached: 1558669406155.jpg (540x378, 14K)

>you don't do drugs u must be a normie

Nice strawman fag

Attached: 39f6892caf6be90371fc224fe3d4d4fd.jpg (600x750, 42K)

Used to use ritalin for studying and stuff but it has little effect on me.
Shit used to keep me up all night, now it's only a little better than coffee.
Idk what I can do about it and I'm not going to touch heavier stuff so no drugs for me.

oh no oh no no no if i could have my way id bang all the drone enducing fuzz dream deloudent trippers but its ruind my loife and given me imbarassing tracks because im crass and a wanker i wish i could find some nice Moroccan drug den but this is modern Britain

nicotine, booze... and memories

Attached: 1556484826218.png (689x540, 411K)

Become a Jow Forums fag and go /out/ and you won't need anything

love, it's love, user

WHATS MY DRUG OF
CHOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIICCE

Attached: 7178EB01-4E21-4B73-B8B0-CA0A8FE9E81B.jpg (750x420, 210K)

I'm quitting drugs and I'm asking my dad for a squat rack and a bench for my birthday, based user.

good because we're on the loser board
yeah ketamine is great, I just wish it was easier to find and take. I can't stand snorting things and I could never bring myself to shove a needle in my thigh. I wish you could just take ket at normal doses orally and get high

that's a lot of caffeine user, you may die early of heart issues
not even memeing, you should slow down