Tell me about your teen loves, anons

Tell me about your teen loves, anons
I'm starting to realize just how much I missed by not having one

Attached: 1555541552058-0.png (1080x1350, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K9L_9s3Tb9M
youtube.com/watch?v=oAyKpQssmMg&t=154s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I didn't have one. I made out with an ugly chick at band camp once - that's it.

Attached: 1464297334451.jpg (720x540, 45K)

I have never had a girl who was on positive terms with me

>band camp
Lol

marching band is the comfiest band

youtube.com/watch?v=K9L_9s3Tb9M

Attached: Screenshot_20170111_053417.png (712x466, 236K)

I dated a shy fat girl in high school. She was bigger than me and she liked to playfully tease me about it.

not even one you liked from far away?

I dated a beautiful young blonde girl age 16 & 17

Liking girls is nice but not when the best reaction you get from one is just dismissive. Liking girls from a distance is all I can do

I took her out on a date paid for everything afterwards she said it wasn't a date and thanks for the free stuff but ill never like you

Attached: 5B6092A5-9E86-4DB7-B811-363C482D6C01.png (600x849, 536K)

I had a bunch of girls who liked me in highschool
There was this one who always wanted to dance with me when I went to the school social gatherings for the free food. She even put my name in for the winter homecoming king and I managed to win, but I pushed her away because I was an edgelord didn't want to love at the time. She was sad, but got over it.
Then there was the innocent little girl who liked me. She was a good student and like to pair up with me because I pulled my fair share in group projects. I liked working with her because she said she would get something done and actually do it. We started to mutually like each other, but I was too cool for love and just decided to start completely ignoring her and we just remained classmates and nothing more.
Then there was the blonde. She so great. She was into martial arts and liked to tease me. I even got along great with her dad when I used to spar with him because he was into fighting too. But I felt she was more like a sister and never wanted to get romantically involved.
Then I had two girls that were really friendly with me in college, but I wasn't there for fun and just wanted to get my shitty computer programming classes out of the way and go home.
Then being a angry hotblooded youth wanting to spite my mother and my dead father who wanted me to be a comptuer guy like him, I joined the Marines and haven't had the time to find any love since.
Now looking back on it I didn't see the good times until they were gone. And I realize the reason why I am so lonely was my own fault. I emotionally cut myself off and now can't feel shit and it pisses me off. I see all these happy people around me with happy wives and girlfriends, but I decided I was too cool for that and now have a mental block that doesn't let me get close to anyone.
I don't nesissarily say I regret anything, but I always wonder if life would be easier if I had someone to help me shoulder my problems when I come home at night.

Attached: alone.png (554x554, 145K)

I had a girlfriend when I was 17. She was nice, we split up eventually but she loved me and I think I loved her.

tell us about your girls, anons

I missed out on it, too.

I fell in love like crazy when I was 15,it was the first time. She was dismissive and ignored me, that emotionally scarred me ever since.

I also pushed them all away. There were several.

I consider it to be okay even though I'm old asf now because I never would have been able to start a family at an earlier point in my life and now I'm in a financial position to seek out a wife 10-15 years younger than I am.

The girl who I lost my virginity to messaged me on facebook like almost 10 years after the fling (I chased another girl dark triad manipulative type and ditched the one who was actually into me on NYE I'm a total asshole) and said something to the effect of 'You were the best and most interesting person I've ever met and blah blah blah' and I messaged her back "Hitler did nothing wrong

I dated a girl who was 3 years older than me when 16 and we dated all throughout my time in high school. She was one of the big titted goth gf that people meme about these days, Unfortunately she ended up dumping me a year or so after i graduated. I was down about it for a month or so but I eventually got over it.

I think I was lucky to be able to experience such a long term relationship earlier on in my life. Because I did, I feel as though I got my fill of it and don't have to wonder what it's like. It has been almost a decade but I haven't felt the need to date since, nor do I plan on dating in the foreseeable future.

She would ride my bus home and we would fuck as soon as we walked in the door. After she had a belly full of cum we would cuddle till my mom got home.

I felt like an absolute boss going to school and having everyone know I was fucking prime pussy and they weren't.

tfw graduating high school in less than a month and never had a girlfriend or been on a date

Attached: 1559419552595.jpg (482x427, 58K)

She really liked classical history. I lost my virginity to her while my parents were away during my summer holidays. I remember she was quite shy, and kind of taught me the importance of knowing when to initiate things and when to wait. Looked like a more attractive version of Edith Piath.

Somewhat more attractive. She was fairly plain in the face, but she was still pretty.

She was wise beyond her years but also had an adventurous heart. Promised she wasn't going to be the type to hang around locally and she dipped the fuck out as fast as she could. I think she is a teacher in San Francisco now, while I live at home ten years later (age 27). I am comfortable with my choices in life, but it is interesting to me to see how our lives differed then and now.

When you are 16/17 you are maturing fast and you think you "know it all". By 25 I had inifinite more wisdom but still felt like a half-grown up in many regards. Now I just try and work this shit out one day at a time.

Seems genuinely great user. What happened?

Barely got one at age 19. More like a crush than a 'love'.
I saw her on Facebook through mutual friends, thought she was bangin fine. Later a friend of mine had a birthday party and she was there. I saw her put on some music, recognized the artist, and compliments her on her choice. She was not impressed. She had other orbiters, but my other friend who accompanied me was a good wingman, and swiftly engaged anyone going her way. Some orbiters even noticed and got pissed at him. I was so adamant that I ended up getting her number. Wrote her one week later, she pointed out that was a long wait. So I forgot about her.
Met her several months later and fucked (once) after some awkward meetings. It sucked ass because I was a virgin and she sure as fuck wasn't. I was too inexperienced to make any actual moves towards a relationship afterwards, so she got tired of me and gave me the cold shoulder. I was pretty heartbroken, and never healed completely. 10 years later, and I still never had anything close to a girlfriend. I banned two fat chicks in the year after her (once each) but nothing since then, I'm a complete loser incel neet with no job and no future.

Not technically teen love, but could've been.

It was pretty good. Cute and naive does lose it charm somewhat but eventually we both changed a lot and kind of just ended it. Beauty is ephemeral, always.

I squandered all of my teenage sexual opportunities because I was an oblivious retard. I am still a retard just more aware now.

>Go to movie with middle school friends (like 7th or 8th grade)
>Slut girl is there, she sits next to me and starts tickling me
>Keeps putting her hand on my crotch, obviously she's offering a hand job
>She even asks "My hands are cold can I put them in your pants?"
>Shoo her away, literally pull her arms off me

To be fair it would've been kinda weird to just whip my dick out in public and have her beat me off with people directly beside us in the middle of the theater. In hindsight I should have taken her to the back and let her do it.

I'll post more of my failures

this thread is about love, user
not random sluts

i had a girlfriend for about two months at 18. she left me because of my blatant insecurities and neediness. the couple dates we went on were really nice though, i remember laying my head on her chest and having her stroke my hair and making out with her in the back of my car watching the fireworks in the night sky. she was my dream girl too so it hurts extra bad now that she's gone. it was like a dream the couple dates we went on, she said all these really nice things to me, and not once did she ask me to buy her anything or do anything for her. i miss her. i hope she reaches out to me again sometime soon and i'll be able to live in that dream just one more time.

None
I had some girls like me for my edginess or for being a contrarian asshole who would go against anything popular, but I was too much of an idiot to realize they were into me. I was incredibly blind to their signals and advances, and I guess I still am but now I don't get the chance to meet girls at all as I'm a 25 year old NEET.
There were some really cute ones, too. Not bimbo thot hot, but cute and feminine. And I even lead some to the point of being alone in a room, or pulled them aside and have our faces an inch away from each other, and I'd fuck it up for being too pussy and too stupid to pull the trigger and making it happen.

Now I'm all alone with my problems and they probably are married or with a career by now.

Attached: big_1447704458_image.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Fine, I'll post my teenage "love"

Dated a girl my senior year of high school. First "serious" gf. She was a spaz, an outcast in her own right, so we were a good fit because we were weird and awkward as fuck. She was actually pretty cute too (but very skinny like me). That's about all we had in common tho.

She had a very bizarre sense of humor that I could never understand. It was childish and nonsensical, and I eventually had to tell her to tone it down because her stupid "pranks" were getting out of hand.

I did enjoy making out with her tho. She had very big, soft lips that were amazing to kiss. She would always end up on top of me as we made out, and I would usually finger her. She was a prude so it never went beyond that.

>implying anyone on this fucking board had one

Jow Forums is full of normies
I ask this here because I know I'll get real answers
t. OP

it's shit like this that forces to act more like a normie irl lmao i don't want to appeal to beta cucks like you guys

I had a gf from 15-17 in highschool. Beautiful blonde blue eyes. Our fathers were best friends and she was almost the girl next door (just down the street). I used to sneak out of my window during the night to go see her, and I'd go to her bedroom window and knock. I'd help her out of her window and we would always go walking during the night. Often going to the park and looking at the stars, holding hands. She would often fall asleep with her head on my chest as I played with her hair.

I still remember the first time she told me she loved me in perfect detail. Was the happiest moment in my life by far. I was completely emotionally overwhelmed, started to cry, nothing else in the world mattered but her and I... It was so incredibly pure

What happened with that relationship?

>get a gf during the summer holidays of the last year of hs
>she is to socially awkward to kiss me after the date
>the day after we started go out together she went away on vacation to spend one month in another country
>comes back break up with me

i got a hug tho

Like a lot of highschool relationships she was a year older and moved away for college and the next year I was moving across the country so it sort of died away. That was about 6 years ago. Im still in contact though somewhat, her brother is my best friend and I sometimes visit her Grandma if I'm in town.

I started seeing her again last summer actually but I was moving again at the end of the summer so it didn't work out unfortunately

i can feel the hormones from here. very jealous.

Oops
Meant for
Original comment let me post plz

We spent 4 years together, half of high school and college. I saw her from across the theater room at the end of sophomore year, she was wearing this skirt that made her legs look a mile long. By junior year I won her over and eventually lost our virginities to each other. The next few years were the happiest I've ever been, she always cared no matter what but in the end I managed to fuck it up when she wanted to get more serious. 5 years of celibacy later I'm here and she's engaged.

Sure as fuck seemed like dating in highschool was a hell of a lot easier than adulthood. They seemed to be a lot friendlier and less self obsessed and actually understood what loyalty meant. Now though its just a cluster fuck of tinder, instagram, and whatever other bullshit happens to be the flavor of the day for the completely self absorbed masses. I always hear about how shallow everyone is in their youth, but honestly it has always felt the exact opposite to me. Always felt like i could be myself around them in those youthful years and now you have to put up this giant facade to even have an inkling of a chance to MAYBE get a womans attention. its fucking horse shit. tl:dr teen love was best love. full stop.

she came over to my house and lay on me all night in bed
we just hugged
then she fucked my best friend and my social life fell apart
i imagine its good when youre having sex, but this was horrible

Are we the same person
Orgigun

GOD WHY CANT I FIND ANYONE TO LOVE

i just want to hold hands, have her lay her head on my chest, smell her hair and talk about our worries and hopes

Attached: GOYa.jpg (451x630, 79K)

youtube.com/watch?v=oAyKpQssmMg&t=154s

Accidental post pls ignore

>'m starting to realize just how much I missed by not having one
>implying you can't experience one as an adult.

Attached: lo.jpg (404x572, 69K)

fucking hell man. ive got a similar story and youve hit a nerve. fuck i fucked up so bad.

why are they all so cute and kino

A few more months until i'm not a teenager anymore

Its not too late guys, is it?

Attached: drowning-in-tears-feel[1].jpg (650x650, 41K)

I don't want anyone besides her and I certainly don't want a fucking kid.

God please give me a sweet 12 year old girl to love and nurture

Lieraly just broke up with my 17 yrs old gf

not gonna say pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20181107-223310_Instagram.jpg (1080x1920, 351K)

To me love is only capable to exist as a feeling in me by me deciding over a long time that I this is what I'm gonna feel and think about this something or this person/animal.
Then it exists as a feeling in me for as long as I nature it with my thoughts or my physical action to touch it lovingly.
If I stop doing this, the love fades.

There have never been a point in my life when love takes over me. I do not know what "that" feeling is at all.

Absolute rage that makes me scream at the top of my lungs and hit a wall with my fist before I even know what I am doing is something that can take over me though. But only for 3 seconds before I start to choose how to feel again.

Anyone else have these schizoid symptoms and other schizoid traits but are never gonna go to look it up because it won't help me or you ?

We met when I was in 10th grade and she was a senior.
She had big boobs and something in me gave me the courage to go up and start talking to her. She liked my shiny necklace. Afterwards we became good friends because we both liked anime. I was blown away that a girl liked anime. (this was back in 2006 so it wasn't as common) We would talk every day over Yahoo Messenger. She had a bf so I orbited HARD for a solid year. I would talk shit about her bf every time she brung him up or complained about him. And miraculously... she started liking me back. I became the other guy, so to speak; she eventually straight up cheated on him with me twice. Then she left him for me and we dated for a year and a half. She was my first everything. Eventually though we broke up in the middle of my senior year, she was 19 now and wanted me to be a lot more mature than I was, and I was tired of her stupidity. She got with a guy 3 weeks after we broke up, and they're married now. I didn't have much luck, and even ended up having a dry spell of 7 years before recently getting a new gf whom I'm already planning on breaking up with. C'est la vie

Attached: 1419143585487.jpg (344x357, 50K)

>incel
STOP FUCKING CLAIMING TO BE AN INCEL WHEN YOU AREN'T A VIRGIN YOU NORMALNIGGER

I had a mutual crush. First talked to her in chemistry, had multiple 'accidental' hand-touches and had such a hard time talking that I pretty much gave up, thinking that she'd be miserable around me if we were to be together. Still, she gave me a hug on the last day (literally exactly like that image of Anchovy from GuP asking if you need a hug, you know the one) and it made me feel incredibly comforted. Still tried finding ways to talk but I couldn't do it, like there was some invisible wall that'd cause me to freak out if I went past it. If there was anyone I 'liked' it was her and she's the only reason I know I'm not gay, hope wherever she it that's she's doing well.

Attached: Oh hi anon, just woke up! (go near my stomach and I freaking kill you).jpg (1000x770, 505K)

She lived about an hour outside of my city.
Most Fridays I'd leave school and walk down the road to hers, we'd get picked up by her older brother and head back to her house where I'd spend the weekend.
Her family were pretty wealthy, her dad was the only GP in her small town. Her mom would cook, we'd sit around chatting but not for long as she'd always be keen to head upstairs to her room.
She'd play some new music she'd discovered that week and burn the songs I liked onto a CD for me to take home.
We'd put on a movie but would never finish it as we'd be too busy making out.
She had the body you'd expect from a farm girl and a sporty one: firm, tight, athletic and the smoothest skin.
We'd spend hours in her bed, almost all night, just kissing, touching, cuddling, exploring each other;s bodies, telling each other we loved each other. It wasn't real love but it was strong affection, and we acted as though it was real.
I tried doing more with her but all she wanted to do was fuck her boyfriend. Fun while it lasted.

>Absolute rage that makes me scream at the top of my lungs and hit a wall with my fist

Attached: 617891.jpg (691x480, 190K)

Never had teen loves, only teen missed opportunities (possibly, it could be my delusional mind making me think I had a chance).

because theyre getting dicked by football chads and tyrone after practice.

i only came into your thread to ask who that thot in the op is. Who?

Attached: wall.jpg (1024x1024, 98K)

There was one short, chubby, nerdy girl in junior high who had a thing for me, but I never reciprocated because I was too much of a sperg. In high school she straight up confessed how much she wanted to fuck me but I freaked out and told her I didn't love her and she never talked to me again.

Attached: 391.jpg (620x413, 60K)

>I'm starting to realize just how much I missed by not having one

This feel has hit me so fucking hard lately since I reached my mid 20s.

If you're under 30, and take care of your health and don't look 40, you can still marry a teen without anyone caring.

Bullshit. If you're in your late 20s it's definitely a major taboo to have a relationship with a teen. Even mid 20s is pushing it if she's 18. 19 you might get away with though.

It isn't.

t. 24 with 15 year old wife

If you're not larping that is fucking disgusting

>If you're not larping that is fucking disgusting
Why?

do you rape her shitter?

Why would I take something I effectively own by force?

Because she's barely pubescent and not old enough to know what love is or what she's doing.

you sound like a beta cuck larper

>barely pubescent
She is almost finished with puberty actually.
>not old enough to know what love is or what she's doing.
She is old enough to understand the concept and fall in love, and she is intelligent enough to understand what marriage is. Why do you think she isn't old enough? When do you think a woman is competent enough to understand what is in her best interest, Mr Feminist?

He sounds like a backward shit skin nigger

That wasn't me. Sodomy is immoral.

Nothing to do with her being feminine and not even the age gap. It's about how young she is, age of consent exists for a reason.
Where do you live that such an abomination is legal?

You didn't answer any of my question.
>age of consent exists for a reason
Yes, so roastie feminists could eliminate competition.
>Where do you live that such an abomination is legal?
The United States. It isn't an abomination, it is legal in the entirety of the first world.

>be me
>literally in my room 95% of the time during high school years unless in class
>get bored as fuck
>start fucking with psychedelics
>meet a Mexican rave girl online with broadly the same interests
>my looksmax
>text her nonstop but she is turned off by my autistic way of communicating and low social standing
>think she's in love with me for 2 years when we only hung out like 4 times in real life
>ask her to a concert
>we don't even click and just stood awkwardly next to eachother the whole time
>made a post on social media 2 years ago a few months after i met her (private account with like 6 followers)
>literally lied and said we took dabs and fucked
>she never found out until 2 years later
>we end up taking dabs and fucking, taking my virginity
>i freaked out for some reason and told her to block me on everything
>never spoke to her again

Attached: IMG_20190601_160448.jpg (480x481, 41K)

>be around 12
>i have somehow managed to become one of the cool kids
>i am the only one able to use a computer
>be the guy who sells pirated movies and music
>i give music via bluetooth sharing to the hot girls
>am pretty on the top of the food chain even though i'm not fit nor a football jerk
>get attention from one og the girls in the class above me
>9/10 girl, one of the few who developed huge titties early one
>we flirt alot in the bus every day
>get my first kiss from her one of the days
>ThisIsFuckingCash.png
>living the life, talk with cuties all day, all the guys seek my aprovement
>end up getting nudes by the girl who kissed
>decide to blackmail her
>not sure why
>i just wanted more fapmaterial for the bank, it had grown immensely for a long period now
>girl stops talking to me
>all girls stop talking to me
>i fucked it up
>spend rest of the school years playing vanilla wow with the bois
>regret blackmailing girls

And that was how i fucked up my chance for tigth teen pussy even though i was a fucking computer nerd

Prediction: she will probably divorce you, and will almost certainly cheat on you. You have to live with that, not me.

Not sure why you stopped interacting with what I'm typing and have started projecting your cuckoldry fetish. My wife isn't a gaytheist feminist, such action is antithetical to her upbringing and worldview. She understands there are consequences to being a traitorous whore, both spiritual and material.

EXCUSE US ANONS ASKIN THE IMPORTANT SHIT HERE

That sounds absolutely lovely.
Are you two still in touch?

If I had one I'd share. There was one girl who was perfect, she was nice, shy, into gaming, and really cute. We were both autists but one day she disappeared from school. I was a sperg so I started stalking her on Twitter and sending her emails asking where she went. I eventually decided to leave her alone but she was back the next year. She never said anything to me and eventually I went off to college. It still bothers me we never got to know each other well, but that's life.

Attached: 2049 Pain.jpg (640x412, 35K)

She messages me out of the blue every now and then, obviously thinks more about me than I do about her.
She went to medical school and pretty much kissed her social life goodbye. She's been single ever since.
Spends a lot of time online. For all I know she's become a fembot, which is a pity as she's an intelligent, sensitive woman with a lovely body.

I had three crushes from primary to high school, didn't approach any of them cuz I knew I had no chance, in the end Brad claimed them all, it's true that women are only interested in toxic masculine men

Attached: 101.gif (500x280, 1009K)

Dated a girl for 4 years. Very close friendship, hanged out with friends together and were very much in teen love. Didn't last due to her mental issues in the end. The more I think about it I don't think love as an adult is anything like teen love, it's much more pure and exciting.

However you didn't miss much, it's all very childish

doesn't get better.
t. third semester physics

You're just a failed chad, get off this board

Unfortunately there weren't any girls at my school

Attached: 1536664587533.jpg (960x960, 108K)

>13
>having sex with a girl that introduced me to it as a kid
>was the last time we slept together

>13
>date one of the resident goth girls in middle school
>break up and get back together bi-weekly
>despite being sexual experience, have no clue what to do in a relationship
>preppy girl ask if i'm dating gothgirl, if i am why am I not walking with her between classes?
>walk up to gothgirl and take her hand
>we walk together between classes like that from then on
>eventually break up for good
>continued to flirt for years afterward
>paid for her underwear and was introduced to Jow Forums by her
>paid to hot dog her ass and accidentally raped her
>she married a faggot has two or three kids and lives poorly

i've got 3 more gfs i thought i loved between 14-17