It's May 1, 2005. Where are you in life?

It's May 1, 2005. Where are you in life?

Attached: emerald.jpg (800x600, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dial-up_Internet_access
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

9 years old, still wetting the bed

9 years old still getting head

9 years old, still a friendless loser

I had the best paying internship of anyone at my college and had just hung out with my crush in her apartment

Attached: bud extra.jpg (768x1024, 103K)

I'd be 5. Probably crying or something lol

9 years old still a virgin
This was the most specific robot block i ever got

14. reading ray bradbury books, playing games on emulator, being obsessed with dadrock, I thinki just heard dark side of the moon, fapping to hentai on dial-up.

>Emerald
Weak coward.

Attached: pokemon ruby.png (300x260, 99K)

Last 11 days in my mothers womb

Faggot
Emerald has objectively the best intro

7th grade. PLaying runescape and maplestory and absolutely loving life.

I'm gaming

4yo
In kindergarten

Extremely hung over at home, playing my ps2, wondering if I will feel better later in the day so I can go outside again and join the festivities.

15 and dating an older woman who would eventually get addicted to heroin and died

Damn I wish I had these years back.

12 years old, starting to shave and being routinely ragdolled by your average middle school bullies

wow 2005 was one of the best years playing gta san andreas then wolfestein enemy territory,friends everywhere socces afternoons low study fap in the night ,pokemon emerald in the summer of 2006 jesus christ.

>sixteen
>try to get job and fail many times
>hardly any video games
>no web access
>slowly being driven insane
>could not into gf
>FL
>no AC

Shit was horrible thanks for reminding me.

Sometimes I forget that I'm way older than most people that use this site and then I get painfully reminded by threads like this. I was in college and that was just about a week before my dad passed away.

Get the fuck out underage faggot, please and thank you.

Attached: 1542340024531.jpg (250x179, 5K)

wtf i live in the third world (chile) and in 2005 we already had broadband at house wtf

>in college in 05

Wow I'm and thought I'd be the oldest due to everyone being even newer than me.

Guess I'm not the only one that was pissed by these threads. You're probably only a couple years older than me though if you had just started college.

The userbase doubled via phone posters in 2016 by the by. This board was mostly older users before then. That and Jow Forumsincels got ban hammered.

Probably in preschool crying or some shit

my parents were born in the 50s and are a little more old school. my dad can't even use one and my mom didn't get a laptop until 10 years ago.

no issues with that friend, i want to hear more from 2005 because i was 12 during that time and i only remember being obsessed with star wars

in Louisiana on a bowling trip with my family since my grandpa was in League. Idk but he was a ABC pro member from what iv seen. He had some issues and went to the hospital down there and everyone was worried but he didn't want to go to the hospital cause he was a hardhead. He died in January 2006 of a heart attack. Not long after May I found out my dad wasn't my real dad and my real dad was a drug dealer who my mom dated and he raped her after their breakup. 2006 Grandpa died, stepdad died, great grandma died, great grandpa died, and great aunt died from Jan-June

no wonder I went down into a hole of depression for years

5 years old playing with toy soldiers and hot wheels in the bathtub

Burgers have literally the worst internet in the world. They've been behind third world countries for at least 20 years.

i was 4 years old, in kindergarten

I'm not him but the 30 year old FL user and back in 2005 lots of poor people had dial up even past that date. I remember specifically being 18 in 07 and half the time the house I was at we had not even dial up paid for to have anything at all. I wasn't the only one and new a /b/tard that had dial up around that same year in HS.

Not everyone is well off you sheltered dumb ass.

knew* a /b/tard girl

Seven years old, still a young child. Being a child is like being drunk, except it lasts forever. You can imagine any future. You can have fun, you can feel happy. A year feels like ten years. A month feels like a year. You do not know what you are doing. It is still an open range, but like a Greek tragedy, I am still following the path of my demise.

i know i'm lucky no need to be rude there. it just amazes me that a country like the usa still had dial up up until 2007

It still has dial up now you cock gargling naive bastard. Even when not cell Internet is so throttled it often is dial up speed.

Also en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dial-up_Internet_access

percent of US in 2000
percent still in 13

Some of us are poorfaggots, cunt richfaggot.

>fucked up the green text somehow

Weird....

>> 34 percent 2000
>> 3 approx percent now

testing testing

Watching my parents get divorced

I was 11, probably reading some comics I stole from a book store.

Attached: 1545280791020.gif (550x400, 58K)

14yo last year of middle school. probably playing mu online and some other random shit. just got a PC

Camp Blue Diamond Ramadi Iraq dodging mortars.

well i think further discussion about internet speeds belongs to Jow Forums.
2005 was the year i discovered masturbation and all this years later i'm still into it. i remember trying nofap before the memes because i thought jesus would punish me for doing dirty stuff.

15. Third year in my scottish catholic high school. Same year I got internet. I was a straight A student up until 2005, but I never got any recognition from anyone for it (teachers, parents, never made friends either). I had no motivation to keep studying. They did these 'award ceremonies' every year for students who achieved well academically, where basically almost every student got some sort of merit or excellence certificate. For some reason they had already ignored me for 3 years in a row by 2005, and teachers acted kind of cruel to me. My parents were assholes to me too (regularly calling me names and never any nice words). No social life. I'm not surprised I turned out a failure, though I'm never quite sure if it it was computer/ internet addiction that ruined my life, or my already shitty destined to be ruined life simply drove me to that.

>You do not know what you are doing. It is still an open range, but like a Greek tragedy, I am still following the path of my demise.

10/10 description, describes my childhood perfectly.

Age 16. I was at one of the lowest points in my life. Sophomore year in high school was coming to an end, and I was a total loser/loner. My life revolved around playing RuneScape.

Even when I was still a christfaggot myself I knew that sinning was inevitable and all sins were equal so fapping did not matter you dumb ass. I fapped before I even hit puberty also, you prude.
>belongs on Jow Forums
Yeah, and lgbt belongs on lgbt and pol belongs on pol and dubgets are actually against the rules but the roulette is still up for over five hours.

Who cares faggot.