Guys... just self improve and become a chad/normie like me. It hurts me to see you like this

guys... just self improve and become a chad/normie like me. It hurts me to see you like this

Attached: sad-chad.png (1440x1067, 873K)

It's too late to self improve she found another

Attached: 1559142365886.jpg (960x720, 132K)

bro.... unironically this.......

Attached: Where did it all go so wrong Ben.jpg (600x600, 195K)

What does self improve even mean
>lift
Check
>get a haircut
Check
>shower every day
Check
>get good clothes
Check
>get a good career
Check
>take good pictures of yourself
Check
>play the guitar
Mother fucking check what else do you want you mother fucker I can't get laid to save my life

have you socialmaxxed yet?

diff user, but wtf is that

What does that even mean?
I do talk to people every day at uni but no one seems to like me.

Self improvement is no guarantee of success. It just helps you achieve all you realistically can achieve. Learning how to handle social situations also counts as self improvement btw, and if you're not fat or ugly, lack of social awareness would probably be the main thing holding you back. Unfortunately it's an awful thing to learn out of nowhere, it's really one of those things that it's best learned throughout your whole life.

are you somehow ugly or socially autistic? if you ugly then you better aim lower, if youre not ugly then you just have no game

I cannot do that until my life gets better. I could have been an art school brad, but I got kicked out and am stuck at a boring ass community college. I have no more friends or acquaintances and no more money, and no more real opportunities to do what I want.

have you thought about maybe your personality and the things you talk about isn't very likeable, like you are genuinely not attractive on the inside? good looking people can get away with being like that but if you arent good looking eno

It's pointless being black and unattractive is the worst. Literally no girls want anything to do with non-tyrone blacks. Going of to college seems like it will suck because then people won't hide the fact that they fuck like rabbits not that they did while i was in highschool

Attached: 0d8.jpg (596x739, 23K)

No I am not ugly. I'm no brad pitt but I look better than most. I am, however, 5'7, although my stats should still be heavily in my favor despite my height.
Yeah obviously I suck at social life, why else would i be here. I do try, tho. No mental illness or disorders either. Not diagnosed at least. Never even been given medication.

Of course I have, but personality is not something set in stone. I can be quiet or loud. I can talk about many things. I can banter or be polite. I can be reckless or careful. Etc. Doesnt seem to matter tho.

oneitis is a disease

all women are THOTS

Attached: 1554960739405.jpg (640x480, 90K)

better than most isn't really that great of a metric, 5'7 oof thats a feels bad man. if youre short you'd have to be much better looking than your taller counterparts otherwise you'd just get overlooked, have you thought about going full napolean complex? get super ripped and be the life of the party, the short chads i know (i know it sounds like a contradiction) made their life work like that.

I'm kind of against rating myself cause most people are delusional about it, and since I can't post pictures I'd have no proof to back it up either, but if you saw me you'd think I'm an average good looking guy. Sure I wont get my dick sucked because of my looks but many uglier, unfitter guys with overall way worse stats do much better anyways. Point is, self improvement is a meme.

If you're fit and not a sperg you'll get laid in college (assuming you socialize a bit). But the main goal is to become well off after earning your degree so you can robot in peace. That includes getting a money hungry whore if you're really that desperate for the punani.

>socially autistic
Is there any other kind?

force yourself to talk to as many people as possible as often as possible. The only thing that seperates (you) from a normie is practice socializing. You'll have to work extra hard to catch up, but I promise you you can

Attached: doctor pepe.jpg (400x400, 25K)

i did self improve physically but it's proven very difficult to make the mentality swap from complete fucking loser to attractive charismatic chad

Then be the perfect model you can be for yourself as you continue on.

fucking this idk what to do now

Attached: 1547088180776.jpg (300x300, 27K)