The pain will be over soon user. You are gonna make it. Never give up

The pain will be over soon user. You are gonna make it. Never give up.

Attached: tfw.jpg (500x667, 89K)

You're right it will be over soon

Attached: this is it.png (383x385, 45K)

I went to the same grocery store for lunch every day. After going there for a year, I looked down at my receipt and noticed that the QT cashier had written her number on it without me noticing.

Attached: welcome.jpg (561x453, 55K)

Watch girlfriend asmr vids thank me later

Asmr gf videos thank me later

>never give up
Too late for that. I don't even want to leave my house anymore.

Attached: 1501310966035.png (891x695, 1M)

Do it faggot, I fucking dare you.

>have held hands with girls in the past
>always got really insecure because my palms would instantly get sweaty and I didn't want her to think I was gross or something
Holding hands is cool and all, but I don't need that kind of pressure.

Attached: redditlettermedia.jpg (466x466, 64K)

Since when do grocery stores sell lunches. Are you buying prepackaged junk?

Do you double dog dare me?

Yeah I know I'm dying so by definition my pain will be over

I don't see how but thanks for the encouragement
To be honest I don't want a gf until I sort my life out, when I get a gf, I'm going to be damn sure her life improves, right now I can't do much for her

Hope you're joking. If not, I'm sorry.

They had a salad bar for $1.99/lb at the time. It was a great value.

I wish, but that's okay. I've come to terms with non-existence, since I don't really have a choice.

There are people who never make it. What if i'm one of them?

Attached: 1557666929281.png (400x400, 129K)

YOUR GF IS WHORE OP

Nikola Tesla didn't make it.
Do you think you're better than Tesla?

Oh crap user.
I hope you're ok. Whatever that means

Freak medical accident. Adverse reaction to sleeping pills I was given after complaining of insomnia made me try to kill myself. There's no treatment. And I've always kind of hated myself, so it figures.

Oh wow. By the way user, don't hate yourself. I'm probably going to repeat the same optimistic bullshit that everyone had told you over and over.
So life doesn't have a meaning, apart from being life itself. If it wasn't, voluntary extinction would be a viable solution for all our problems. But we humans don't need to see all of this, we can't. While ant brings some soil from a to b for no apparent reason, the colony is building an anthill. So stick being an ant. Trust the colony. You don't have to be big or do great things. Find bits joy in your small world for the time that is left, and for the rest you'll always have YouTube autoplay.

I have no idea what I have written.
Fuck me, it's 2 in the morning. At this time my gran father was sleeping in an old bad next to my grandmother, ready for waking up at 4 to take care of the land.
And I'm here alone in an empty apartment sorrounded by dozen of lonely individuals in other empty apartments chatting about stuff with a stranger on the internet.
What's wrong with us

ALL THE THINGS SHE SAID
(all the things she said)
RUNNIN THRU MY HEAD

Well i wonder, does she hear me when she seeps, im crying my eyes out for a fucking useles whore.
She will go cock carousel, meanwhile im here trying to sleep. Its been over two years and im still fucked over it.

>you will never be a qt slav lesbian girl in the early 2000's
Why even live

Attached: tatu-lena-julia-1217-1400x800.jpg (793x446, 71K)