So what's our deal?

Are we a racist board aswell like Jow Forums but just able to admit we are lonely? Or are we not racist?

Attached: 20190605_134338.jpg (1080x1841, 532K)

I don't actually give too much of a shit about black people and know that they're not all retards, but it's fun to LARP and pretend to hate niggers. Same goes for Jews but like niggers a large chunk of them are wrecking our things.

A majority of this board is genuinely racist, yeah. Who gives a shit?

(Not trolls) Racists are the minority here.

Attached: 1559706972229.png (215x264, 65K)

There is a crossover between Jow Forums and Jow Forums. Sometimes I say racist stuff on here for fun, but I dont mean it.

Attached: 1559538478126.png (1280x1473, 666K)

Jow Forums is the least toxic one
This board is complete aids

The whole Jow Forums is racist except retarded boards like tv and soc

r9k is in general not very racist. We even have that small town thread guy. We are united in our lonliness and would not deny a brother due to the color of his skin. But srsly if you are a femoid get out

>Are we a racist board as well
I don't think so. Jow Forums fags started spreading like a cancer during 2016 and infected this place. It's reached the point where you can't really tell who's ironically racist or actually racist. Nigger is just something people say on Jow Forums because there is no censorship.

wrong

>Jow Forums is the least toxic one
Idk about this. I see a lot of assholes on Jow Forums trying to bring others down while bolstering their fragile insecure egos. Boards like /hr/ for example are super peaceful

There's only one race, the human race.

Racism is not allowed outside of /b/

>being racist to impress the cool nazis that came here after they got kicked off reddit

Attached: 1516156772199.jpg (514x588, 57K)

Is it racist to prefer black girls?

Attached: yCuc9sN.jpg (500x626, 115K)

This is probably bait but I never got the impression that guys here want to fuck black women

I do, though

>live in a white and Hispanic only city

Where do I find them?

I would. I almost had a thing with a black girl when I was in school, all those years ago.

Surprised to say the least. If you live up north or the Midwest I wouldnt even bother trying. but I dont know what state you live in so idk chief

id fuck a cute one like that, not the typical fat hood rat

Robots hate all kinds of people

There is nothing wrong with being racist
I genuinely don't like blacks or care about their opinions and they don't care about mine. As long as they stay the fuck away from me I leave them alone and vice versa. They just have the tendency to not realize they aren't wanted an then bad things start to happen.
Blacks are literally that one kid no one likes, but they keep hanging around you breaking your stuff then complaining that it's broken.

You can be a racist and not be genocidal.

I'm as racist as they make me. I'm voting right wing next elections.

Livin rent free

not really racist, but very mgtow/red/smv pilled. Meaning views on how different races do with women. But for sure 70% of you are sexist. I don't mean sexist like Chad, sexist to the point it's no wonder you don't get pussy. You have to ride the sexist line, and you fags have fallen off it on the misogynistic side long ago. You need an arbiter to quell this and get you all laid.

Attached: mRL2k27.gif (500x213, 1014K)

>we
groupthink belongs on reddit

Behind whites, what race do you think does better with women?