When you list the seven deadly sins in your head...

When you list the seven deadly sins in your head, the one you forget or remember last is the one you suffer from the most

Attached: aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAA.png (664x605, 469K)

>sloth
>lust
>Gluttony
>Envy
>Pride
>Greed
>Wrath

I though about sloth first because it's the only sin that applies to me

i usually skip meals and usually have small meals, but I forgot gluttony, and im not fat.

I think you may be wrong

I remembered greed, gluttony, and lust, envy, and wrath.
Sloth, pride.
I'm a proud sloth.
Shit.

Lust, Gluttony, Envy, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Pride.
But I only remember them in that order because of FMA. I certainly don't have any pride in myself; I hate myself.

I forgot lust but I don't have sex, how does this make any sense whatsoever

lust
glutony
anger
pride

only ones that came to mind.

I got the 5 right away.

Took me a while, but i remembered Envy and Pride.

Its absolutely true. I Pride led to my downfall and my Envy is preventing me from accepting my the consequences and moving forward with what i have.

I forgot about Envy so I guess its that

>When you list the seven deadly sins in your head, the one you forget or remember last is the one you suffer from the most
Nah, it doesn't make sens.
The opposite is more logic.
You first remember the sins related to you.

>Gluttony
>Lust
>Wrath
>Pride
>Greed
>Sloth
>Envy
I can see it. Sloth is a major factor aswell, I had it in my mind after Wrath, but put it second to last.
I'm fat so I should be gluttonous but I really don't care about having more than I could ever need. I want to have sex but I think it's more for the sake of wanting to feel normal than actually being horny, I know sex won't cure my depression but apart of me says if I can get a gf it'll make up for all the years I spent alone.
I wish I could have the life of a normal fag, I'm not envious of the sluts, spoon fed, or rich. I just want to be normal

For me I always remember the one that plagues me the most first, lust. The others I remember either two at a time or not much at all.

Pride
Sloth
Ency
Lust
Wrath
Gluttony

Then I suffer from

Jealousy (Or greed I guess)

I suffer from all of them.

i cant even remember 7 words am i retarded guys?

>tfw forgot envy
Pretty accurate

>Pride
>Lust
>Gluttony
>Sloth
>Avarice
-----
>Envy
>Wrath

Huh, ain't that something. Never considered myself a terribly envious person, but wrath... I get wrath.

What is most important is not the physical, but the spiritual.
You are a glutton for punishment. You do browse Jow Forums.

Gluttony? Guilty. I fuck fat girls without condoms and I finger their assholes thenmake them suck my fingers. Its hot

Attached: A07AF761-56E2-4302-B653-17548E878929.jpg (768x1024, 189K)

>Greed
>lust
>sloth
>envy
>gluttony
>pride
>Faggotry

Lmao

Attached: F2C25974-1CC6-4F6C-B2B8-6BFD3309DCDC.jpg (320x240, 15K)

Makes sense. I'm fully aware what this board does to me but I always come back, at least other people share my pain.

Got all of them except wrath. Accurate since I get irate easily. Then again I can relate to other sins to a greater extent, sloth in particular.

>Wrath
>Greed
>Envy
>Sloth
>Lust
>Pride
>Gluttony
Yep, checks out for me.

I forgot gluttony and wrath, fits my personality and my obesity.

when i go over the sins i feel like im pretty good up to envy.... i struggle with envy everyday

Got gluttony last and forgot pride.
I eat like a suicidal diabetic, but have a great physique so imo it cancels out. As for pride, idk. I guess to some degree? My life kind of sucks there's not much to be proud about, but I still dont act like a beta and always try to be competitive, so there must be some to it.

Come to iraq