About to devour Pizza Hut chicken wangs, thanks neetbux. What are you eating tonight fellow NEETS?

About to devour Pizza Hut chicken wangs, thanks neetbux. What are you eating tonight fellow NEETS?

Attached: 1558085901722.png (551x414, 298K)

Student here
How could you get NEETbux how it goes?
I don't want to be a fucking wageslave

Attached: 1559678392258.jpg (394x458, 25K)

>wasting your foodstamps on niggertier food instead of learning to become a professional cook for free

Attached: food5.jpg (2016x4500, 1.73M)

Listen closely and listen well friend. You must obtain your hidden powers of your inner mental illnesses, let them all be free. Let your autism run wild and neetbux fall right in your hand, thanks crippling anxiety and OCD. I believe in your friend, may you have many neetbux. Only time will tell if you're apart of the chosen ones to live this lavish life.

Attached: 1559494741844.jpg (750x866, 427K)

Robots don't cook. SHOO NORMIE WE ONLY CONSUME FAST FOODIES FUCK YOU HEALTHFAG. WHY GET OUT OF BED WHEN YOU CAN HAVE THE WAGIES SLAVE FOR YOUR HUNGER.

Attached: 1558894024704.png (600x439, 486K)

gonna get a pizza later, only 5$ at Little Caesar's for a large 1 topping!

Little Caesars has the best cheesy bread and deep dish pizza, cummies everywhere. Ate their cheesy bread so often at one point.

Attached: 1559680832078.jpg (250x250, 8K)

only ever had their crazy bread, but I should try the cheesy bread now that you mentioned it. never had that before, sounds tasty.

> Orders from Little Ceaser's
Fucking based

Holy shit you will transcend. Your mouth will bust like a million Stacy whores on a Saturday night, try it user it's worth every neetbux in the world, it has great seasoning, personally I prefer it way more than their pizza, it is the same price as well. Only five neetbux you should have to spare.

Attached: 1559174717613.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

>not making your own to eat more and have more sauces

>Giving more money to jews
Dumb normalfag

My mommie just took me to get evaluated for neetbux. I think I'm gunna get em, if it doesn't work I have to appeal it.

BOSS sub from Picknsave

It was my breakfast too, got it on my way to a job interview.

If you're wondering I did not get the job.

>going outside day after day after day
>not going to the store once a month to buy slabs of meat
>not using your fridge with this to never leave home

good luck waiting for two years to get a no and then 6 more months to get another no and then a year to go to court to get told no.

then 4 years from now you can wait another two years to get another consideration :D

Qdoba Brisket burrito, cherry cola, and gummy worms. Is very good. Now playing this. What are my fellow NEETs playing tonight with Dinner

Attached: 155A7E65-2B70-4076-A84D-652F4BC2512A.jpg (4032x3024, 1.77M)

>>going outside day after day after day
Why? there is no need for it,just order it online or save to buy a lot of whaat you need,like you said.

Either way the Jews are getting their money. Have fun buying groceries at the store like the little cuck you are. And I don't have to leave the house, dad gets the grub and if not there is always ordering fast food online.

That sounds like a very comfy time user, makes me crave a cherry cola and some gummies. I'm a mountain dew faggot though through and through. What gummies, sour or regular?

Don't listen to this faggot. OP here, I got them within 6 months. If you deserve them enough you should have no problem getting them. A lot of people have trouble though. So, may luck be with you friend, don't give up and pray to the NEET gods everyday.

nice shoes n sokcs

faae

>pray to the NEET gods everyday.

Those lazy fucks won't do anything.

Sour, and I am also a dewfag but Qdoba has coke products. CR or V?

Thou ist right user that is why we must become our own neetgods.

Maybe tomorrow my animes are starting.

maybe if you live in a major metropolitan city like phoenix but even then youre wasting money and getting 6x less tendies than you could have

Going Neet first deny. Hoping I get back pay when it finally goes through