If being a virgin is your only issue, then you're not a robot. You're simply a whiny, little manchild

If being a virgin is your only issue, then you're not a robot. You're simply a whiny, little manchild.
>wah, wah, I've never slept with a women therefore everything is bad
>boo hoo, I don't get girls so my life sucks now
>h-haha I fucking hate normies, t-that's why I'm so angry no female wants to sleep with me so I can be part of them

Sometimes I believe being a robot with actual issues - may it be health related, your upbringing, financial situation - has completely lost its meaning. Sex isn't anything special, being a virgin by far the easiest thing to fix.
>b-but I need to lose my virginity to someone precious, t-the love of my life

No such thing, otherwise it would have already found you. You're too socially retarded to get anything going. You retards need to stop coping.

Attached: moot clap.gif (800x600, 700K)

behold! the user i btfo into a word salad vomit. psssh nothin personnel, kid

I honestly don't want a gf/to get laid. I don't know what I want but it's no that.

I think if more robots were honest with themselves they'd understand that if they truly wanted something they'd pursue it

I'd fuck pretty much anyone. I'm doing well in all other areas of life and I was doing much better before, but I imploded after years of no gf and everything went to shit. And at this rate its going to happen again and I will not be doing so well in life, but the cause, the root reason of why everything is going to go to shit and I will die a loser despite having so much merit and achievements, is going to be because no gf.
So fuck off.

bro chill its not that deep we're all losers here

Most robots aren't even virgins or single. It's a retarded myth created by reddit that lots of virgins are here.

I consider myself more intelligent than all those whiny virgins and incels, because I recognize that virginity is a symptom of the problem, not the problem itself

The problem is the social part of your brain being broken due to autism causing elementary school kids to reject you, growing up with computers your whole life, etc

how about me

>nothing around literally
>had 2 people in my town i hung out with
>they were legit fucking scizophrenic angry retards
>they just screamed and yelled constantly at nothing they would answer everything with a bitchy sarcastic tone always angry ass holes snapping constantly biggest dickheads in the world not even fit for society
>no girls outside at all
>nothing to do
>its cold as ufck 9 months out of the year and then hot as balls humid fucking ball sweat hot as fuck
>house is broken down
>house is cold and sad
>get on tinder
>only see thots in the local college towns and only match with girls across the international border impossible to meet
>have no car or license because i got arrested for being black
>no friends sit alone all day
>NO job opprotunities at all except driving 40 miles to walmart or fast food shit
>cant get hobbies or do anything that makes money no people or things around
>just sit alone with video games alone dont even like video games anymore
>my town is 2 roads and a couple houses
>nothing around but me other local shitty small villages that are 10-30 miles away
>not even fucking towns just villages
>all the villages here have fucking one main street with fast food and stupid shit in them
>NOTHING TO FUCKING DO
>everyones fucking angry cliquey as hell rednecks everywhere everyones a dick head everywhere you go theres some ass hole trying to start fights or being passive aggressive the entire time
>everyones bottom of the barrel shit poverty poor as fuck

Hmmm... interesting take, user.

Attached: pffft.gif (331x197, 1.71M)

>If being a virgin is your only issue, then you're not a robot.
They are incels

noob i would crush yew should we ever cross paths

>parents are poor
>poorest of the poor
>unbelievably poor
>live in the middle of nowhere
>house is crumbling
>i get stuck and living a shit life becuase so poor its impossible to even live an average life
>house is shit
>cold as fuck all the time
>broken down ripped up rags for carpets
>ceiling and roof leaks when it rains
>so cold in the winter i cant even go out of my room
>get 0 opprotunity in life
>never go on vacation
>never see anything go anywhere do anything
>5 hours from the closest concerts and "city" and 7 hours from a real city
>no friends out here
>only people i see are fucking angry crazy psychopath hillbillies
>just decide to be alone
>never have a car
>never have anything
>finally get money scamming people to break out of poverty
>god just strikes me down and rips it all away and makes my life even shittier than befor

I have unbearable chronic fatigue. I cant even get out of bed. my body feels broken. my eyes are completely black and red underneath all the way to my cheek. I always look sick and tired. I just always look sad with a permanent frown on my face and I literally cant smile or do anything

if I ever have to go do anything I just feel too tired and have massive anxiety and depression just doing the smallest thing and all I can think about is killing myself

Sorry about that man.
However, the 0 opportunity stuff is bullshit. We're in the age of remote work and teaching yourself digital skills.

Coming from a small town myself (population less than 200), it's important to network around because someone in there will be going out of the town regularly and eventually take you along.

>finally get money scamming people to break out of poverty

Done that too. You can't expect that shit to be long term. That's why it's important to learn actual skills online.

I'm sure about that, buddy

yeah but im book retarded I just want to wait tables and try and find some stupid skill

heh yew thought i was ceereeus? pathetic

let's have a beer and we settle this

Attached: boom2.png (497x368, 508K)

only us 200iq chads and our harems are robots

heh on yew i suppose

An entirely successful virgin belongs here more than a fucking loser who has had sex with someone who isn't a prostitute.

Attached: 1539863632438.jpg (238x357, 29K)

fuck you op trying to make robots look bad, go suck dick instead

I've been saying this shit for years. If I wanted to lower my standards, I could have lost my virginity three years ago or even as recently as this weekend.

I just don't feel like it with some of these fucks.

I'm gonna give y'all an example, and there are fucking 14 year old weirdos on this website who would say that THIS counts as a robot

>Caring, loving family
>In the military
>Plenty of friends
>constantly complimented on physical appearance (I work out like two hours a day)
>Actually talking to a girl in my hometown at the moment

But since I've never had sex, I'm a robot.

Which is retarded. Maybe a few years ago when I was obese and had no friends, sure.

This. Having sex doesn't magically fix your problems. Having sex doesn't magically fix depression, social anxiety, and deep-rooted mental trauma. If it did, then I wouldn't still be a social pariah despite losing my virginity well over a decade ago. It seriously, seriously pisses me off when these whiny beta faggots act like the world is ending because they haven't stuck their dick in a cunt yet. I've dealt with so much more bullshit than the average shitter on this board ever has, and I still manage to get through it all without being woe-is-me about it. God this generation is fucking soft.

>despite losing my virginity well over a decade ago

You are being disrespectful posting here. What do you not understand about that?

Unless you're some greek god male model tier Adonis, which I can guarantee you're not since you're posting on this board, then I hate to break it to you but it's other women who would be lowering their standards to be with you. You wanna know why fat slobby bastards are able to get with beautiful and caring wives yet you're seemingly left in the dust despite being "better than them"? It's because you're a shallow, egotistical, whiny, entitled little beta bitch. You're not better. You're not special. Stop acting like you deserve the best. You either settle for what you deserve, or you get nothing. Welcome to real life.

how retarded do you have to be

erase what I just said. Honestly I don't know how some of you even manage to breathe without choking on stupidity.

jesus can everyone please have my attention and have some sex please? thanks

bump because it is the biggest truth for this board

Attached: 1555295611523.jpg (733x755, 95K)

not every incel is a robot but all robots are incel not GTFO normalfag

its simple you stupid normie, if a girl thought you were good enough to have sex with then youre obviously NOT A FUCKING ROBOT AND YOU SHOULD GTFO IMMEDIATELY

NANOMACHINES SON!
Orioles

Attached: 398.png (521x521, 612K)

no its because I sit in the back of all my college classes and the girls sit in the front and they never look at me.

read pic then reflect on how stupid you are

>sex isn't everything

it's the cornerstone of any intimate human relationship. claiming otherwise is pure dishonesty.

Attached: VIRGIN.png (792x3528, 266K)

Sex isn't necessary for intimate relationships.
In fact I would argue that common goals and creative intuition can fuel a relationship better than sex can.
If sex is the cornerstone of your relationships, that is not only dysfunctional, but it is also sad that you think so little of human connection.

Attached: 1553986660249.jpg (1920x1080, 302K)

holy fuck that picture hits close to home wowwwww

Holy shit, is this ironic or not? God you guys self pity too much here. Go outside

i think you should leave, youre just a summer tourist you dont even know what this board is for you stupid nigger

>All my problems come from the fact that I can't get a gf!
>I'm doing well in all other areas of life
Get the fuck off our board failed normalfag

Then that means you have more problems then just being a virgin and therefore OPs post doesn't apply to you.

>Being a robot means you can't get sex
Go back to R*ddit retarded incel fuck

>It's not the virginity that hurts, it's knowing that no girl finds you desirable
I don't know how you've managed to brainwash yourself into valuing what women think of you so much. I'm a 23 year old virgin and only had 1 girl who was interested in me and she was a literal nutcase and she lost interest in me with nothing coming of her feelings.
>B-but the average person has had sex tons of times while I haven't!
The average person has done thing I could only dream of accomplishing. The fact that you're so upset that the average person can do this one thing while you can't shows how much of a failed normalfag you are

you have that backwards, retard

woah guys look at mister sad robot here he can get pussy but dont worry lads hes totally not a normalfag! welcome to are cool secrete club of people with deep thoughts and very exquisite takes on day to day robot life im sure you'll fit right in i mean this isnt 2011 anymore were all redditers and posers now oh and yay its summer time! that means people like you are going to be here until school starts again :^) what a joy!

if you had sex even once and it was consensual on both sides then you're a fucking normalfag in denial you're not special or one of us you just think you are, youre just a fucking poser and you will never understand the true feels of the original robots who posted here until 2014 before this place went to utter shit because of niggers like you

The fact you think having sex is the big divider between being normal and being a robot means you're just a failed normalfag. There are robots who cry about not having any friends and being lonely or being a pathetic loser and then there's you, upset that some double-digit thot won't will not have sex with them

>ive been here since 2009
lots of losers aren't virgins, we're here because we're losers. why tribalize a site against your kind when the world does that enough to us?

if you had sex with a girl that implies you had a deep relationship with her real robots don't even have the social skills to ever achieve this youre talking about robots with no friends thats means they cant even have girl friends do you understand how much of a poser you sound like right now?

Never having sex doesn't mean that you're a fucking incel, retard.

girls dont fuck losers you turbo normalfag, you just think its cool and interesting to be a loser but real robots never even had a choice

having sex a couple of times doesn't normalize you or make you normal, being able to have someone to have sex with regularly does. being that kind of socially driven animal that don't mind trying for sex, that succeed regularly in finding sex even when they are weighted down by the struggles of the world, those are the kinds of people you won't gone. not the spergs who might've gotten the occasional lay just because they look pretty and their autism kind of looks like sociopathy

when did i say i was an incel?

lmfao@you you're worse than a loser, you're just an angry retard, and that's why you're going to stay a loser forever. you're not going to make me leave Jow Forums with your feebleminded and naiive assertions

>if you had sex with a girl that implies you had a deep relationship with her
Imagine unitonically thinking this

>had sex
>robot
pick one normalfag

You didn't say that you were, nor did I claim that you did, but you said
>All robots are incels

honestly this, knowing how to pass the occasional charisma checks at the right moment doesn't make someone normal. sure one can argue a robot shouldn't be able to pass any charisma checks ever, but charisma is just a component of passion, and anybody can find passion about /something/

piss off nigger, i dont care if you use Jow Forums just leave my fucking board its not a place for faggots like you

>retarded
>loser

sorry you got both when i got one, buddy

If you've had consensual free sex, just once, you are not a robot and need to get off of this board. It's really simple, if you were able to seduce a women into letting you fuck her, then obviously your life is nowhere near as bad as a virgins. It means you are attractive, have social skills, and don't have anxiety. IF YOU'VE HAD SEX IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO BE DEPRESSED, THEREFORE IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO BE A ROBOT.

because its easy for normafags to digest obviously most robots dont even care about sex because they dont need human connection the only people who desperately need sex are normalfags and failed normalfags (which are most of the people claiming to be robots on this thread)

>if youve had sex its impossible to be depressed
lmao i bet this kid isnt even 20 yet

lmao I bet this normalfag thinks he's actually depressed.

you've already claimed if you've had sex with a girl you've been in a deep relationship with her. thats false. you've already proven you know nothing about human relationships. your entire philosophy is a lie. kys kid

youre not even clever youre just a poser and people like you have ruined this board

for the most part i'm not actually. but i'm still a loser with no social skills who has way way less sex than he could be having. sorry that's too hard to wrap youre mind around :^)

Okay, but you're not a robot or depressed so you literally proved my point.

if you fucked a girl it means she thought you were good enough that's peak normalfaggotry why do you get off being in a place you dont belong in? you only superficially relate to people here but you obviously dont understand what it means to be a complete outcast

yeah, your point is that your definitions are retarded, and you should kill yourself, because people like me are still going to be losers who still might get their dicks wet and might still laugh at how we're not as fucked up as some of the other retards on this board might be

you will never police this board and it will never care what you think, just like the world

Coming here to laugh at people more misfortunate than you is literally the most normalfag thing you could do. At least you're conscious enough to realize you aren't a robot, that's better than most of your type who come here.

Oh, you think darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING! The shadows betray you, because this board belongs to me!
NOW FUCKING GTFO YOU NORMALFAG NIGGER

Attached: 30_bane.w330.h330.jpg (330x330, 29K)

I've already come to terms with the fact that I am no position capable to keep and maintain any sort of relationship. No girl would ever want me for this, and as the relationship progressed, I know they would figure out because love in this world is bought and sold, and that's just the way it is. I'm comfortable knowing that. It's better that I understand it aswell.

Wtf this goes against your own thing that you said. Imagine swapping sided in the middle of an argument

please tell me how i changed sides? real robots dont have sex not because theyre incels and want it but cant have it, its because they mentally just cant do it, i thought this was common knowledge but then again i am arguing with a normal/summer/newfag

>Says that all robots are incels
>Gets proven wrong
>Now starts saying that incels aren't actually robots and are just failed normalfags

No. But being a virgin is a borderline necessary side effect. Anyone can get laid... unless by adulthood they are a quite obvious failure of evolution, just at first glance. Not that "getting laid" matters so much, but if you're not even a virgin then how thr fuck can you possibly be a loser at all?

well i never actually claimed to be an incl also even though robots aren't incels they dont have the social skills required to ever even get close to a girl so technically they wouldn't even be able to have sex even if they wanted to, but how could you ever understand youre literally a nigger who comes here to lough at people who are less fortunate to feed his ego, yo are scum and you DONT BELONG HERE

1. Again, I never claimed that you were an incel
2. You don't have to be close to a girl to have sex
3. I do not come here to laugh at people

oh sorry i thought you were this guy
>because people like me are still going to be losers who still might get their dicks wet and might still laugh at how we're not as fucked up as some of the other retards on this board might be

>t. non virgin normalfag who wants to talk about his REAL problems

you literally just described my whole life

i would literally turn down a roastie if i was approached i dont give a fuck about sex or girls. i just want friends