I just got this watch in the mail today

I just got this watch in the mail today.
What do you guys think of it?

Attached: CA3989CB-5CF2-40C5-B597-326C1A78430F.jpg (3024x2016, 1.55M)

It looks pretty tight; I'd recommend a different band.

I have an irrational dislike of combination analog/digital watches. For me it has to be either one or the other. If you like it though that's what really matters.

Looks like a watch a fat dungheap incel would wear.

looks alright, i would definitely recommend a different strap, preferably one that is larger.

Is this the /tism/ thread?
Not something Id pick but it looks pretty sturdy at least. Hope it lasts ya user.

Attached: IMG_3644.jpg (2264x1698, 705K)

is that your waifu in the background breh?

Looks good, I personally would only wear a watch for aesthetic so it would be a traditional style.

ah! i see you all the time in the room threads. your watch fits your aesthetic very well.
t. the room with the stupid support beam

Attached: handy.jpg (3024x3024, 1.17M)

I probably wont ever make any modifications to any watches I own unless a part is actually broken or literally nonfunctional. Besides, the stock version of every watch model is deliberately picked and gives it its uniqueness and character in its own right, which maybe says something about me for/by choosing it.

I like it, but I like something that is digital and goes in the 24 hour format for job purposes since that's literally all we use in the Marines (hur dur it's called "military time") I usually like to make sure they won't crack easily and are really well waterproofed because I am really hard on watches.

I dislike most. This is one of the best illustrations of the two coming together that Ive ever seen. Just got a great deal on it general but the whole picture really seemed to wind up coming together nicely.

I am wearing it for aesthetic.
Cute, smartass, surfer, skater, punk boi aesthetic.
I love it when my watch looks like it could be a Power Rangers morpher.

oooh, are you the reptile friend or am I misremembering? Thats a classic you got there. Bery naisu.

You can set it to a 24hr format. Even choose between M/D and D/M. You can keep two times simultaneously and switch between them almost effortlessly. The bezel moves or /ratchets/. I thought the crown was stuck at first but you actually have to push it down from b to a position, then push it and hold it down even further, then lock it in place by screwing It clockwise or counter clockwise to unscrew which is supposed to be extra protection against water leaking inside. This is my first watch like that.

m-maybe desu

Attached: Screenshot - 01102019 - 11:15:06 AM.png (343x414, 45K)

yep! that's me. it's my favourite watch, i had to get it shipped from america because they just don't exist here.

Sounds pretty nice. I just have the shitty durable thing they sell at the PX. This thing made it through machine gunner infantry training and still keeps on working in every range and field op I've been to since. I'm kind of attached to it even though I've used it as a hammer more than once to knock a sticky pin out of a turrent cradle.

Attached: watch.jpg (1704x2184, 868K)

tippytop autism. Shine on brother.
Nice man, I really like your room and you got great taste in timekeepers. Hope you and your reptile friend are doing well.
based operator

Attached: vlcsnap-2016-08-20-19h41m32s399.png (960x720, 271K)

I dont understand how I did an autism there...
Can you explain it to me? ._.

Don't worry about it user. Power Rangers is fucking dope.

Attached: 1408143947156.jpg (2560x1920, 1.05M)

i wear this same watch so therefore you are based

I never meant to say that was the sole style influence I had or the exclusive motivation behind this or any other clothing purchase Ive ever made. However, I thought that it was absolutely the kind of watch that this kind of guy would wear if Power Rangers was a more serious/grounded/subtle/nuanced show that existed for a purpose other than selling toys, or the kind that this type of guy would wear in his day to day life if he wasnt a Ranger and could afford to be even more of a chill bro. I thought it was a clever and pretty accurate way to describe a kind of style I like. I guess not.

Attached: B6CB98F1-F11C-493D-8CFC-7F9BCA76C72A.gif (250x188, 1.87M)

everyone who wears this watch is based as fuck. power of autism be with you, user

My dude, I was using the term autism affectionately. The way you described the style you were going for with that watch was kind of silly and charming. Power Rangers is unironically dope dawg. No need to get defensive. Youre among friends, fren.

Attached: girutea - CatMaid Misaki (52760740) .jpg (660x900, 395K)