Hey user, we're heading to the Pride Parade! Wanna come with?

>Hey user, we're heading to the Pride Parade! Wanna come with?

Attached: p1490923.jpg (1979x1653, 678K)

fuck it, none of those are trannies as far as i can tell. leave 'em be, thats what i say. good old fags and dykes, just like nature intended. not a trannie in sight...

>The dumbfounded nigger in the background

If there's people serving food there I'm always down for a public event

Attached: 1410250492856.png (576x432, 239K)

ew no gtfo faggots

Attached: 1558833701189.png (800x850, 347K)

Hey! Who are you calling dumb? Just because you founded him dumb, doesn't mean he is, I tell you now. Okay champ?

Sure, let me grab my assult rifle first guys.

Attached: Gefe560_d.jpg (523x592, 22K)

Mm, fatty has a nice gunt.

Nah, am aight i do not like to attend to those kind of events

>Some people are gay. Get over it.

I think that's a good motto. Are there any sound arguments against it?

White people are degenerates now. This is the end of an era.

Attached: 20190605_204748.jpg (429x817, 189K)

the black girl in the background is 100% a lesbian
why isn't she in pride gear bros???

> Good people go to heaven, lesbians go down
Damn

I fucking HATE faggots like this. Don't these gay faggot retards understand that only crusty dying old people hate gays? Do they understand that doing shit like this is what's making us young people hate gays, and SJWs in general?

Being proud of their identities?

Is that in montreal? Ive spent a week in the gay village thing now (sleeping in hostel)

My answee woiuld be no

I did go to pride parade
I was dressed like a girl
Shit was too gay even for me.

Attached: 1540262519638.jpg (500x502, 28K)

Why the FUCK should anyone be "proud" of their identity? It's just who you are, and people don't give a shit if whether you're a fag or not, which is why I hate these fucking idiots for being so insecure about themselves that they NEED to go to their pride parades just to feel "normal," or whatever.
I have a gay friend from way back in elementary school and me and literally none of our other long time friends give a shit that he is gay. It's just who he is and he doesn't flaunt it in a stupid annoying way or anything like how you see these faggots on social media.

Everyone but the two background men on the right screams insufferable socialite normie

>Do they understand that doing shit like this is what's making us young people hate gays, and SJWs in general?
doing what? going outside?

Sure! I'm headed to a Straight Pride event a few days from now, so I'd love to have you all with me there as well.

excuse me, that was meant for this miserable user over here

it's one day a year. most people who go to it are low key the rest of the time. your friend has probably gone and had a good time. it's gay, rainbow colored st pattys day. let the normies have their fun.

As a cute boy, I'd go and see if gay men would buy me drinks.