Be a fembot

>Be a fembot
>Always listen to other "fembots" on here that whinge and complain how they cant get a guy, boyfriend, or even a fuck buddy
>Sick of listening to their fucking bullshit and constant garbage, I'd rather stick a log in my fucking ear
>Ask them if they used what other girls use, such as tinder
>"LOL NAHHHH"
>Be average looks, regularly run
>Decide to download tinder and post selfies and one body picture while wearing active wear
>120 matches in 2 days

Don't believe what they say on here Jow Forums, about not being able to get someone. It's complete and utter nonsense.

Attached: sei_37225994-5639-e1540739108103.jpg (540x578, 56K)

We already know. Now post your tits or gtfo.

>Never leaves house
>"Where are all the good men?"
I swear females are fucking brainlets. You're stupid for thinking this was worthy of bumping off another thread.

Attached: 1559659929422.png (600x450, 222K)

I am, because majority of the threads on the catalogue are even more useless and dumber than mine. Not that some anime watching blimp would know though...

I, too, am a female. My problems sure are non-insignificant!

Cry me a river, princess.

>using a hook up apps
>considering yourself a robot
I think,u should leave this board immediately

>hurrr durrrrr
>let it get over my thick head how dating app threads are posted on here all the time, and constant chat logs
>hurrr durrrr ur ur sing a tinder app dating app shenanigan be gone thou say!

Jesus, even if you were the last guy alive, I'd pop a pill of cyanide and jump off a cliff so you cant be anywhere near my lifeless body you waste of space.

Guys look down on girls who use hook-up apps. They will use girls on hook-up apps for sex, but using these apps indicates that the girls is a slut, which greatly reduces the desire of the guy to see anything long term with the girl.

Does your ass ever get jealous from the amount of shit that comes out of your mouth? Half the globe uses some form of dating application. If you are one that doesn't see the outside world much, it's one of your best hopes.

>They will use girls on hook-up apps for sex,

Find the right person, moron.

> but using these apps indicates that the girls is a slut

Incorrect, learn to act modest, and have a respectful profile / bio.

You're daft.

Kys,roastie.
I hope you get STD

Attached: 9a4.jpg (320x320, 23K)

At least i have the choice of being able to get one, loser.

>being proud to have sex as a woman
Lol,u literally can go to any fest/event and get fucked,even if you a landwhale.

I can smell the poop steam escaping from your mouth as you seethe. Jealous much?

I cannot do that, because it would be very low in content.

Meh.
Not realy,being cummed on face in public toilet by some fat ass truck driver isn't a pleasure that I prefer.

Just like your personality.

Doesn't sound like it, seems you wish you got sex as easy as the average woman. I got some gay male friends, and one black guy I'm sure could stuff your mouth if you asked nicely.

>reddit spacing guy thinks he judges personality well
OK retard

>Cries about reddit
>Stupid enough to buy a "Jow Forums pass"

Opinion discarded.

I noticed that you stopped reddit spacing. :^)

>What i said went over "its" receding hairline, 8head forehead and out the window

Yes... quickly try to shift the goalpost to save some face for spending money on a Jow Forums pass, loser.

You're just angry that you're talking to a fat, smelly MAN typing from his mother's basement instead of a woman!
Go fuck yourself.

If i wanted to talk to another women, outside of the annoying whinges on /r9k, I'd send your father a DM.

So you're the guy that uses the other end.

Make some sense, dumbo the elephant.

Tinder is not for everyone, I thought of all places it was common knowledge here

Well, he's got this double ended dildo.

>Tinder is not for people wanting to meet people
>stay away
>it's not for everyone
>I'm a special snowflake tehehe

tard