WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST DO

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST DO
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK

Attached: Screenshot_20190605-233215_Snapchat.jpg (570x286, 31K)

just say "i want yew to two"

just tell her you meant to say you low-key want her to suck your dick too. fuckin snap having retard normie. jfc grow some braincells

Are you talking to a black girl? White girls do NOT act like this, period.

play it off as a joke and she'll laugh dumbass

"I want to suck my dick too, that's how impressive it is"

Attached: 1559776632274.jpg (1462x1462, 411K)

same desu originalisitic way desu famalan

>i just cant afford to have my ribs taken out
now you can bond over both having heard that rumor as a kid
except since it took you fucking 15 minutes to come up with the second part of your joke shes probably gonna get a weird vibe from it and lose interest

That was quite the power play user

Attached: 1558128461092s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

live saver, mate. life saver.

Attached: Screenshot_20190605-234759_Snapchat.jpg (902x324, 87K)

What save, it was never at risk

Good luck with Kiara

she really wants to suck your dick user

God what a total whore

That oof was her letting you know that shit was cringe as fuck but she's willing to move past it so don't fuck up again and you're good.

no problem, I'm surprised it worked since you couldn't add it in right after
go get that succ dude

all i do is make shitty references she doesnt understand and act essentially like a smug anime picture irl. i just act like a smug retard wtf bros

In what world does "Same" not just mean "I want that too"

Apparently the key to success is acting smug, looking decent probably helps too lol. Go get some poosie user

she doesn't have to understand them, she's probably heard other people talk about it on some reality show or while having one of a million random conversations with other one funny/smug night stand dudes who've tried to explain it to her, and that's enough
women just need to have some assurance that the hivemind thinks that you're funny, and you generally have to some obvious material wealth, but really those two things are all you're ever gonna need to get laid
its why guys in relationships always have an easier time cheating, at that point your gf becomes like a marker for your value based on how envious she is of your gf, the more she envies your gf the more she conflates that with you being someone who's dick she needs to have in her body

Fuck you get off my board normalfaggot god damn why are you fucking here..

>herd
>good at sucking dick
abort. abort. abort.

Just reply "I would really like that."

I hope she cucks you for a big black guy you cunt

Fool, that's actually a funny rather witty reply. You accidentally played it cool and made a joke.

She'll be doing that herself dude