Goodnight kathy

goodnight kathy
i'll probably be here forever if you need me

Attached: 2a8cdbcf3f69e9559be018d46e1dc490.jpg (1000x1363, 796K)

Dont worry i wont lel

Just fuck off already dear god

i guess no one would need anyone as useless as me

agreed, please kill yourself already.

Attached: 1558437756317.jpg (758x1000, 76K)

>agreed, please kill yourself already.
im scared of doing that kathy

I'm not kathy you fat spic if you honestly think you cross her mind even once for her to reply to your shitty threads then you're more delusional than I thought

my bad you sounded like her for a second there. you can talk to her or her friends if you dislike me that much for my dox. she might've gave out my dox to one of them depending on how much she dislikes me

its okay for something like you, just do it for the sake of good please kill yourself please

idk any of them retard you've been spamming this shit for years no one needs to dox you to know you're an annoying faggot please I'm begging you just end your life you waste of oxygen

if it makes you guys feel any better kathy probably feels the same and wants me to die.

Genuinely curious now. Who is this kathy? What did she do to you, what did you do to her?

someone that used to be my friend. i stressed them out alot and i remember saying some mean things to them before. shes older so thats why i referred to her as big sis. she came up with the title

Are you bored enough to give me details? Cause i'm bored enough to care

its painful to talk about in detail. and i just post here to cope with the trauma and because im hated. but youll know if you read the archives i guess. just assume im a bad person though

never friends fucking subhuman nip get nuked again

Well I can see why everyone seems to hate you.

yeah, im just a hateable person

Omg stop wallowing in ur self pity u faggot i was jokin and im not this kathy bitch she doesnt care about you thats the redpill just get up and dust yourself off

i dont feel pity for myself.i just feel guilty

Really then wat is this and Like wat do u feel guilty for?

guilty for hurting kathy before.
the memories come up everyday

Wtf did u do to kathy ur prob overreacting and acting like a beta get some sense man

i stressed her out and bored her. made her angry one day when i kept sending her the same songs and having my steam private on accident. i said some mean things to her before when i was angry too.

Bro ur literally a faggit stressin over this petty shit man, trust me bro she wanted out and found her excuse

Haven't you been posting this for years? Kathy is probably long gone, dude.