I have a masculine personality and I hate the idea of submitting to others but i have gender dysphoria and I can only...

I have a masculine personality and I hate the idea of submitting to others but i have gender dysphoria and I can only become sexually aroused if i imagine myself getting fucked by a strong dominant male

Attached: 1488114781238.jpg (409x427, 36K)

sounds marvelous, have fun with that.

I hate being trans and being attracted to males, its pretty humilating

I disagree. Being in a relationship with a man is the most rewarding thing imaginable, especially if you are trans. Just imagine being held in his big, loving, protective arms as he tells you that you're the best girl in the entire world and that he wants to spend his life with you. Ahhhh, doesn't that sound so nice?
Perhaps he'll even like you're masculine personality. Men like tomboys, they are way more relatable.

Attached: 1556168593257.jpg (736x1040, 75K)

It does sound nice but i dont want to become a tranny failure of a male

>being trans
you know deep down you're gunna kill yourself for being a freak. repulsive

I havent transitioned, I said im trans because i have dysphoria

This is a terrible mindset to have. It really is.
The idea that being bottoming or being feminine is 'humiliating' is such propaganda from a shitty bigoted society.
There's nothing humiliating about being womanly, that's just sexist bs. If anything embracing who you are is the most empowering thing you can do. (and btw, you aren't male, you are a female :D)

>gender dysphoria
>sexual arousal
Stop fucking thinking gender dysphoria is a sexual thing you dipshits
What you have is a fetish

No, I want to be a girl even if not thinking about sex

You're not dude,,, but at least you have some functioning gentials tho rite? Could be worse. And if you wanna be a girl just be a fucking girl. So what. We all die anyway, life is a joke, do what makes you happy if it makes you happy.

do you have discord user? it'd be nice to have another tranny friend to talk about this sorta stuff with

You have AGP. It's typical.
Don't listen to and , I know what they're saying sounds mighty nice, but in the end it's bs. If you like men then you can date one without taking hrt. I also am pretty much only turned on by the idea of being a woman and submitting to a guy, plus jealousy toward women, desire to be one, depersonalization etc etc. That's not being trans, that's agp and it's offshoot.

that's autogynephilia not gender dysphoria

Im not going to transition, i wish i wasnt a sexually submissive faggot tho

Why do i want to be a girl even when im not thinking about sex?

Same. I don't even being a faggot desu. I wish I was a normal faggot and could get off to the idea of being a male with a male, but that doesn't really turn me on much. At least much less than the idea of being a woman. But either way I'll either remain celibate and chaste, or find a bf or gf and try to enjoy sex as a guy.
When AGP starts gaining more motion, especially if you are also depressed etc, it can really depersonalize you. AGP is more than just a fetish, it's a paraphilia so it can have influences on your desires beyond just sexuality.

Why couldn't this be posted on /lgbt/? Why being this shit here? Go back to your containment board.

this board has no topic user desu

>When AGP starts gaining more motion, especially if you are also depressed etc, it can really depersonalize you. AGP is more than just a fetish, it's a paraphilia so it can have influences on your desires beyond just sexuality.

I wasnt sure if i had agp but what you said kind of makes semse, i probably do have agp then.
>Same. I don't even being a faggot desu. I wish I was a normal faggot and could get off to the idea of being a male with a male, but that doesn't really turn me on much. At least much less than the idea of being a woman. But either way I'll either remain celibate and chaste, or find a bf or gf and try to enjoy sex as a guy.
Do you think there is a way to repress these feelings?
I have the desire to get a bf but I dont want to dissapoint my parents for being a fag
Lgbt just encourages everyone to transition

>I wasnt sure if i had agp but what you said kind of makes semse, i probably do have agp then.
Yeah, agp almost always leads to/ causes a kind of "adoration" of feminity and womanhood, be it on others or on oneself. Because of it living as a man can feel very boring, unmotivating etc, promtping an AGP to seek daydreaming and depersonalization. It's pretty unhealthy.
>Do you think there is a way to repress these feelings?
You can't really kill agp as far as I know, but you don't really have to act on it at all. For example, I used to be incredibly depressed and depersonalized, with no motivation to even get out of bed and play vidya or whatever, because everything felt pointless as I wasn't a girl. But I've tried to have a different outlook, I can use escapism stuff like anime with cute girls, gender bender hentai and whatever to allievate it, while being a man and cis, and all the advantages it brings, irl. The major things is to do everything to repersonalize and find hobbies irl, it'll make it much easier.
>I have the desire to get a bf but I dont want to dissapoint my parents for being a fag
Do as you want, if you are into women then you can try to get a gf, if you aren't into them then you can either remain celibate or find a good, non-faggy, loyal bf who will love you for who you really are. Ofc it's hard, but much better than being a tranny, i'm sure you parents would agree.

are you the spic user?

I like your ass, could you post it again?
Or maybe your feet?
It'd do me a great service if you did

Aaaaaa my heart; it hurts

Attached: yamero.png (380x432, 168K)

Yea thats me stalker..I cant post pics rn tho

>i have gender dysphoria and I can only become sexually aroused if i imagine myself getting fucked by a strong dominant male
That's called AGP, faggot.