How lucky are we to be born a human!

How lucky are we to be born a human!

Attached: 1423684575494.gif (541x332, 396K)

Are we though? I'd rather be something like a bird
>can fly
>can shit on people
>no internal struggles and anxieties
>literally just peck food all day and fly
>roastie birds take care of roastie babies LMAO

Luckier than being born livestock. But less lucky then being born as dogs or house cats.

Most pets are incels

>the only species to murder each other at such high rates
>the only species to have depression
>the only species with uneven distribution of sex
>the only species who need to wagecuck

>>the only species to have depression
>>the only species with uneven distribution of sex

Objectively untrue.

>the only species with uneven distribution of sex
Blatantly false. Nature's design is often for males to compete, and for most to become incels while the dominant male takes a harem.

>the only species to murder each other at such high rates
>the only species to have depression
Are also not true, plenty of animals get depression from all sorts of shit.

And we only kill each other because predators are not an issue, normally you'd be getting killed by some other animal and the only reason why you wouldn't be getting killed by your own species is because the only thing you'd own would be your own life.

So no difference?

Not lucky at all.
We are born conscious and intelligent just to so we could learn that this story is not about us.
We are born just to feel the suffering, to feel the pain of this world.
We are in this hell just because some god wants to see us suffering.
Life is just an illusion anons, it's a charade just so we could feel the pain.
I rather die as a lifestock then it would have atleast ended fast.

Attached: 1559507459674.jpg (640x480, 33K)

Yeah. I feel like this user forgot about literally almost every species of spider that eats their mate after sex and many other animals that practice infanticide (Like cats) or other cannibal sepcies.

>We are born conscious and intelligent just to so we could learn that this story is not about us.

So? It's kind of selfish to expect everything to be about you.

>We are born just to feel the suffering, to feel the pain of this world.

We aren't born for any specific reason.

>We are in this hell just because some god wants to see us suffering.

If you wanna believe that.

i wish i was a cat ahhhhhhhhhhhh i want to be lazy and cute ahhhhhh

This. Birds have the best lives, especially bigger ones like eagles. You just kinda scoot around anywhere you want and when you see some food you instakill it.

Why shouldn't I be selfish can you explain whats so bad about it.
It's inly a stigma sociaty associate with it

Look. I am not claiming to be some shaman or wise man but I will tell you just from my life experiences. It IS good to be somewhat selfish. Besides, you have to look out for yourself first. You have to be focused on making your life the way that you want it to be. But the thing is, you need to be humble about it. The universe if greater than the human mind is even able to comprehend. Your life story is but a spec in the grand scale of things. To expect yourself to be the main character of the story of life is over the top because NOBODY is the main character of life.

If you want life to be about you then I'm sorry, but that is simply not going to happen. But you have to make the best of the cards that you are dealt.

You might be a side character in the story of life but in a way that is freeing. You don't have to conform to the script. You can make your life out to be however you want it to be. If you want it to be some depressed nerd behind a keyboard lurking on Jow Forums for the rest of your life then fine, that is your choice but since there is no pressure on you to be the MC then you are free. Free to define your life the way you see fit.

I know it's not easy but that is part of the human experience. It's an experience you should savor. The very fact that you get to experience life is a gift. It only lasts for a brief period of time before you are subject to eternal darkness. Live your life for the fraction of a blink of an eye that you have it and just be thankful that you weren't born something that doesn't even have the ability to comprehend the gift that you were given by chance. In fact, be grateful that you were even able to experience anything at all.

Attached: 1494712056808.png (558x533, 346K)

Except not, at all. Because you couldn't be born as anything other than you. There is no "you" that is divorced from your physical form.

real lucky haha i love liofe it'd so great

Name a more Chad creature
>immortal
>indestructible
>look like a penis

Attached: 8484.jpg (1920x1078, 252K)

>looks like a penis
user, I...

What creature is that user? A bedbug?

also it doesnt need to breath, you forgot that one. based microscopic bug thing.