Little bro is trans and starting hrt at 13

>little bro is trans and starting hrt at 13
>parents approve of this completely
How do I stop the tranny menace? I want my little bro back.

Attached: cry.jpg (1440x810, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_rights_in_the_United_States#Healthcare
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Unironically get him on T. Put T in his food etc. You should be able to get some from sport stores, idk. Also try to talk to him and make him appreciate masculine interests more. If your parents agreed to it then they are probably beyond convincing, but you can surely get the rest of the family behind you and make them pressure your parents. You can really ruin his transition, possibly beyond repair.
t. repressor who hates trannies and especially early transitionners.

Damn bro l, I feel for u I would kill my parents if they try to make my little brother a tranny

Nobody should ever support violence. It is evil and bad.

#PrideMonth is a time for coming together!

This is a joke right, I can't even tell anymore

Call her cute and support her.

Then fuck her when she's old enough.

How is it even legal to make such a life changing decision at 13? You're not allowed to drink until 18/21, you can't drive until you're 16, you can't do shit until you're a grown up, but chopping your dick off, sure why not, not like you're probably gonna regret it and kill yourself like most trannies later

>chopping your dick off, sure why not
Being trans doesn't mean chopping your dick off. It's something SOME trans people do, but most trans people just take HRT.

It is a joke, but there are people out there that really have to deal with this. There are faggots even on this board, and they are no better than the tranny menace.

normally i'm kinda pro-trans but 13 is way tf too young for that shit especially hrt, here's what you should do cuz it worked with me and led to me detransitioning when i was like 16: get him to watch initial d, most people generally like it and it gets a lot of people into cars. that's a seed you should try to plant, it'll spawn a new (rather masculine) hobby for him and slowly give him another identity crisis because he's suddenly into this pretty stereotypically masculine thing that absolutely kills any feeling of femininity you have since it's really hard to feel like a cute anime girl when you're covered in dirt/grease/oil/etc. from working on cars as opposed to the clean, almost gender-neutral state you're in when you're merely staring at a screen into an endless void.

at least i can only assume he spends most of his time online considering most people don't actually get the idea to transition without at least *some* influence from the internet. it's anime induced gender dysphoria and it's a very real thing, nerds will call it agp but this label is much more descriptive

It isn't. My bro is ruining his life and I can't do anything about it.

>just take HRT.
Just up your cancer risk bro

Who are you quoting? I didn't advocate for HRT, I was just explaining the facts.

Its over, tell him to kill himself

Attached: 1551811663830.jpg (396x691, 58K)

Is he petite? Do you think hell pass? If so why not help him become cute and be supportive and be his caring daddy dom BF?

>I cant do anything aboutit

So why not embrace it and train his bussi? That would help since you can dilate his bussi before Tyrone rips him open and gives him AIDS. Elasticity is key

Doing HRT renders you sterile. Effectively the same thing as chopping your bits off. You also lose the ability to get erect.
I guess you can take solace in the fact that almost a majority of them kill themselves.

OP just wanna play mario kart with his lil bro man he's not into your gay shit

Pin him down and rape his ass
Tell him "This is what it's like being a woman you little sissy"
Will probably scar him and fuck him up and he'll be some form of deadbeat but at least he won't be a fucking tranny.

I feel sorry for your brother for he is gone and its your parents fault. They are taking the easy way out. They don't realize it now but their life will be hell dealing with your brother for the rest of their lives. My advise to you is detach from your family and move away so you can live a normal life. Your mother wants this to appease your brother, your father going along in the hope he can hold on to his wife and you the only sane one in the family. Both you and your father will soon have to admit to yourself there is no love left over for your mother to give either of you.

They can play strip mario kart after lik bro becomes lil sis

>TFW no daddydom brother to rape my bussi

Feels bad man

we all want our lil bro back but sometimes they don't want to come back. leaving is just their way of branching themselves out and growing as a person.

Attached: pepehands.png (1600x948, 610K)

It's not, which is why this post is bait.

HRT is not illegal at 13, especially with parental permission and medical supervision.

Lets be real here. The psychology and educational systems, now dominated by women, have been destroying little boys for 3 decades.

They began with ADD and started doping boys at 8 in an effort to make them docile. As an act of self preservation young males withdrew into themselves so they are all autistic with brief, sometimes violent outburst. But you see the boy is still there so now they medically castrate. This is not a male idea but a female idea.

Source? Might be the case for ameritards, but it's not the case in civilised Europe as far as I'm aware.

Fuck him in the ass so he knows the pain of Anal.

Then he won't want to be fucked again.

Attached: LITERALLY ME.png (244x316, 148K)

How do I source a law that doesn't exist? Source me the supposed law that shows its illegal, the burden is on you. Also this is an American site, stop assuming European laws.

Source that shows that it's possible, dipshit. If you want to talk shit, at least bring the facts to back it up with you.

In most of europe they can get puberty blockers at 12 but can't start hormonal treatment before 16.

Again, the burden is on you. Show me the fucking law that bans it or shut your fucking stupid mouth.

fuck you kkn

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_rights_in_the_United_States#Healthcare
>Courts have repeatedly ruled that these treatments may be medically necessary and have recognized gender dysphoria as a legitimate medical condition constituting a "serious medical need"

While I'm all for people being able to express their identity, 16 is too early for hrt in my opinion. I'm glad we have the more sensible 18 years old in my country.

If you know so much about your country's laws, why would it be so much of an issue to show me the one that says kids can get hrt?

Cheers, guess I've learned something new today.

It would be easier for you to link the US law that expressly forbids an underage person from HRT rather than him trying to gather a bunch of sources of this happening. its not illegal if theres no laws on it.

Stop trying to push her where she doesn't want to go. Be there for her. Be a good brother.

It might be 18 in mine actually, not sure at 100%. I know that until recently they had to get SRS to change their legal gender.
As a repressor, the older they get it and the uglier they look the better.

Hell yeah, good for her
Starting at 13 is great, very high chance to be completely passable and live as a normal successful woman

People who try to push back treatment for trans people are ultimately just hurting them

>oh your bro says he trans?
>make him watch anime, that'll do the trick

Attached: ConfusedBlackGentleman.png (300x256, 88K)

It's either:
Young kids of whom most will regret it and kill themselves, or
Older people who won't look passable due to starting later and will then kill themselves

You really can't win when it comes to this

I'd tell them that 13 is a little old to be playing pretend.
This shit ruins lives, in a very real sense.

Attached: 1559655559081.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

He'd just want more.

I prefer if older people do it and become hons, that way I can't get jealous and I can feel like i'm better off despite being pretty miserable and depersonalized.

If you're a repressor why do you hate trannies and especially early transitioners? Aren't you technically a tranny yourself?

I decided to bite the bullet and go for it myself, knowing I'll just kill myself the second I start looking like a hon

This. In life, you lose things that are dear to you. The good thing is that you also gain things. You've lost a brother, but you've gained a sister. Be a good big brother for her.

The main reason trans people are socially dysfunctional train wrecks is because of the hatred and discommunication they receive.

lmao you're really not hiding your jealousy at all
try to not be such a pissy lil bitch
and take your pills

>16 is too early for hrt in my opinion
Good thing your opinion isn't the one that matters.
>Young kids of whom most will regret it and kill themselves
Studies show that very few desist after the onset of puberty. All that desist do so before 12. The rest are caught by reversible blockers and intensive therapy.

No, you're only a tranny if you do transition, I do have the thoughts, desire to be a woman etc, but since I refuse to give in to these desires i'm not a tranny.
My main issue is that it's made me completely depersonalized and I have 0 motivation, not even to get out of bed or play vidya. But i'm doing my best to try and repersonalize and remotivate myself.
I hate trannies because they push their meme cure (transitioning) on everyone, even if it would destroy your family, any hope of having a future, and even if you are very physically masculine and would make you a hon.
I hate early trans even more because they make me very bitter and jealous. I have murder fantasies against them each time I see one.

Ask your parents the simple question of if he cannot consent to sex then how can he consent to meds that will fuck up his body?

... so you're bitter and jealous against those who are success stories of the so-called "meme cure"?
Meanwhile you're unable to even get out of bed or play vidya, and have 0 motivation? Come on.
Sex involves two people and isn't a medical concern. Dysphoria is a medical condition that worsens the longer treatment is denied. Would you deny a cancer patient chemotherapy even if they cannot consent to meds that will fuck up their body?

>I hate early trans even more because they make me very bitter and jealous. I have murder fantasies against them each time I see one.
inter? is that you?

>But i'm doing my best to try and repersonalize and remotivate myself.
you know what would do that?
Stop living a lie and transition

You''re comparing cancer to something that could just be a phase.

What if they're okay with him having sex?

This is nonsense faggot propaganda.
They don't kill themselves because people are mean.
OP you'll lose your brother and the only thing you'll gain is a grave site.

Report your parents to CPS.

Right, but i'd rather die with some pride left. My family would rather just having a suicided son than a tranny and suicided one.
I'm jealous of the passing ones, that's it.
I won't take pills, ever, fuck transition and fuck trannies. I'm a man, that's who I am. It's a meme cure because it only works for people who have the right genes and are young. Not my case. I'm 25, 6"2 tall, large shoulders, masculine face with acne scars, receding hairline etc.
I lack motivation because i've felt that if I couldn't be what I wanted there was no point. But recently i've found a guy who motivates me, i'll try go get back to the shooting range etc, and get hobbies again.

Nope
Yeah, becoming a hon, losing and job prospect, losing myself, being shunned by the only people I still have (my grandparents) will surely make me feel better.

>could just be a phase
You know they have professionals verifying this, right?
Also young teens start on a couple years of just anti-androgens to delay puberty
If trans feelings still last two years in, it's not "just a phase"
That's when they start estrogen.
If it's just some bullshit it'll resolve before that and male puberty will start/resume as normal off the anti-androgen

This is the proper treatment. Stop swallowing the Jow Forumspills who recommend a course of action that's just going to make them suffer hard

I guess there's no choice but to fuck your new little sister into submission.

My consumption of questionable sexuality hentai has skyrocketed since I first binged initial d, an experience that directly let to my now degenerate levels of anime consumption.

And way on top of all of that I just realized it was literally 3 months after I found initial d and bought my car that I got with a dude for the first time.
Yea I dunno bout your recommendation my man
the spin twins are hot as fuck

You act as if they just inject kids with hormones without any therapy or precaution whatsoever. It requires years of therapy, reversible puberty blockers (GnRH agonists), and strict observation before hormones are introduced. Finally, the irreversible act of surgery requires the patient to be at least 18 years old and have signed letters from two certified psychologists.
The vast majority of those who would desist from dysphoria (i.e. it was a phase for them) do so by the start of puberty. Despite what reactionaries claim, this isn't a process that's taken lightly.
The truth is that all those crazy trannies you guys hate are caused by repression. It literally drives them crazy and makes them hideous to boot. So if you don't want to see the ugly monsters shitting up the streets and trying to shut down free speech, that's how you get rid of them.
Well, I'm sorry to hear that. All I'll say is that I transitioned relatively young myself and that I'm much happier for it. Transition absolutely works, and if you thin 25 is bad, imagine how bad it'll be when you're 40.

Also, the 40% statistic comes from those who weren't able to transition in time and fail to get their dysphoria relieved. They also suffer from discrimination and hatred. Passing trannies and those with parental support are far less likely to kill themselves.

>Transition absolutely works, and if you thin 25 is bad, imagine how bad it'll be when you're 40.
A working transition is a transition that makes you pass. It's not about age, it's about genes, my body makes it so I have absolutely no chance of passing well, even with surgeries that would be too expensive and annoying for me anyway. Being a hon with no job and family would not make me happy. In fact I don't even know if i'd do it even if I were guaranteed to pass now.

waiting after puberty is what ruins lives.

also worth mentioning 40% is those who report attempting, not the percentage that actually go through with it. Still alarming, but seems like no one actually knows that

another one down just like that

Don't like 40% of people attempt suicide anyway? It doesn't seem like too surprising of a statistic

But dysphoria isn't something that really goes away, and if they start HRT in adulthood they end up as some gross, abomination hon. Or they repress and end up bitter like this user Both of these types of people comprise the 40%

If you are a girl, fuck him. That way you will show him how nice it feels to fuck a pussy and have a dick.

You can't be part of the 40% if the statisticians can't tell that you are repressing.

>Transition absolutely works, and if you thin 25 is bad, imagine how bad it'll be when you're 40.
nah I agree with that user, I'd never be able to transition, I'd rather just let repressing catch up with me and make me kill myself. Maybe it would be different if I was more socially competent and knew that I'd be able to replace anyone who didn't accept me, but that's not the case. If everyone turned their back on me because I became a tranny, that'd be it, I'd be totally alone forever

lol no, 3.9% of all people report suicidal thoughts, 0.6% report attempting

But at the same time, it's been reported there's 20% chance risk of suicide for people with clinical depression untreated, so add in the mental factors instead of comparing it to the entire population and it's still high, but not insane

Lets say you want a boy and abort every female fetus till a male is in the womb only to discover later the male wants to be female. Who can you sue?

Or perhaps this all becomes moot when you genetically manipulate the fetus while in the womb or the parents can start the transition treatment when the child is nursing. However, what happens when the child is nuts or the parents nuts and want to reconsider at puberty or later?

Its gotten to the point some of these parents want the attention of having a child in transition. Like having a particular breed of dog socially doesn't get them points anymore with their peers because everyone has a pedigreed dog.

>HRT
>13
I'll take things that never happened for 500, Alex Trebek

Not literally, I was just using it as a euphemism for suicide. Repressors always end up committing suicide or sometimes they'll start a family to try and help repression and then later on down the road transition at a very old age and cause a huge mess with their family (see bruce/caitlyn jenner, there are a lot of cases like that of old repressors giving up and coming out; it's very hard on their family and at that point it's way too late for transition to work well)

Why would you make that assumption?
That shit happens all the time
Pic related, started around 13 or 14

Attached: 1555488644829 popi.jpg (1172x1779, 1.11M)

Well, you're right. I'm not gonna pretend that you won't turn out to be like the meme trannies that get posted on here and Jow Forums if you transition. And frankly the fewer of those there are, the better. I despise hons as much as any Jow Forumstard, desu.

But the point is that you can relieve some of your symptoms by taking HRT without making the social leap. That way you won't age as a man so the dysphoria, while not necessarily getting better, won't get worse.

It's different, these repressors started repressing in periods where there was pretty much no trans presence or information anywhere. Now with the radical change and the internet coming in, they realized what it was etc, and decided to go for it. They would certainly have been early transitionners if they had been born in the late 90s and early 00s. Us new repressors have been submitted to tranny stuff all our lives, so the risk of an epiphany is pretty much null. I have an e-bf that I will meet this summer, I told him about my issues and he promised he'd kill me if I tried to transition. Not that I need that not to do it.

it's worth noting that caitlyn jenner tried to transition in the 1980s but was forced back into repression. this isn't just a new thing desu

Come together why? Why should we put our differences aside and support the divicive thing we dislike? That slogan makes no sense!

wtf, why can I find 0 stats on actual trans suicides, it's all only about suicide attempts. I'd like to know the actual rates out of the 40% attempts

I don't want to boymode for plenty of reasons.
1: I still have hope if accepting myself as a guy so boymodding would fuck that up
2: I would want to actually be a woman, looking like a masculine male with cone boobs will not help
3: I can't really get more masculine, I don't look like a chad but I certainly look very masc with my face that looks kind of middle eastern despite my blond hair, and my acnea scars, so it's not like dysphoria is going to get much worse
3: I want to get a bf, that might make me feel better, and no gay guy wants cone boobs etc
4: that would require a to go to the doctor and talk about it which I could never get myself to do, and in my country they don't give hrt until you socially transition
5: I don't want my brain to become different

The stats are self reported by people who identify as trans, usually in terms of lifetime attempts.
There's no data for successful suicides because the causes of suicides can be variable, not to mention the countless repressors who killed themselves without anyone ever knowing.

>"Baaawww, I'm a woman trapped in a man's body! I wish I were a woman! No, I won't have surgery to change the defining characteristic of my gender. I'll just grow titties, dress like a woman and claim some women have penises."

Bruce was always an attention whore

Yeah but there are hard suicide stats on things like clinical depression and schizophrenia, why can't they apply that same thing to trans people. Undiagnosed depression committing suicide is just as likely as undiagnosed trans yet they have stats for that. I swear, it's a conspiracy to make 40% the only number they can grab from the hat to shit on them instead of the much lower number it actually is

That's not worth it to turn into an abomination though. It's just easy for you to say that that's a good choice since you started young. I'm probably more likely to kill myself from transitioning and turning out disgusting than repressing.

or it's because even if they hate their dicks, SRS basically results in pretty much nothing more than a festering wound. women might not have penises, but they don't have a chopped up hole where a penis used to be either. most trannies know this, and take the lesser of two evils.

See . You can't get surgery until 18.
Also, people don't kill themselves out of regret. They kill themselves because they're treated like shit and their condition is too late to treat effectively (in other words, they end up looking like freaks).

The real problem is that pre-pub trans end up being hotter than comparable vagina people as demonstrated in said photo

How is that a problem? That sounds like a big fuggin win

HRT isn't allowed to be administered without medical diagnosis, especially to a minor.
Your picture of a random kid is evidence of nothing.

because they turn into massive cunts with egos bigger than any roast could possibly have
>Also, people don't kill themselves out of regret. They kill themselves because they're treated like shit and their condition is too late to treat effectively (in other words, they end up looking like freaks).
pretty much this. people seem to think suicidal thoughts for trannies starts after they transition because they wish they hadn't. when in reality they have sucidal thoughts from a very young age because of the concept of being male. transition often eases or gets rid of those thoughts, but for some (especially the ones who start late) it's not enough

>HRT isn't allowed to be administered without medical diagnosis, especially to a minor.
What makes you think doctors aren't involved?

>without medical diagnosis
Correct, which is why they get diagnosed and HRT as recommended treatment
>random kid
Well known trans girl posted all over reddit, Instagram, and Jow Forums

>he doesn't know zoomerchan
She gets posted on Jow Forums like 24/7

>HRT isn't allowed to be administered without medical diagnosis, especially to a minor.
No shit?