God i wish i could assault and rape anyone i wanted, just like nature intended

god i wish i could assault and rape anyone i wanted, just like nature intended.

Attached: e84d6788edd06788d4ac025cf41c465b.png (1150x1290, 1.34M)

>just like nature intended
If you tried that in nature you'd be straight up murdered by stronger males for moving in on their territory.

or a whole community, that's why "survival of the fittest" stop being a thing in human culture is because it became "let's fuck up that asshole together"

So you wish you could rape and assault people and then be murdered?

I am going to die one day anyways. May as well be by the hand of fate i choose and not as a frail old man watching the world passes me by. Ideally,ide be traveling around america raping bitchs,fighting local bad asses and probably dieing in my 30s.

this is the dumbest shit i've ever heard in my entire life

Sounds like a personal problem. Maybe you shpuld get that checked out.

Sounds based. I think the onions is getting to your head.

You need help I swear.

you hear the flap of meat?

Just be a BAME and live in Sweden

Attached: 42978779_905536332988782_8206996239896543232_o.jpg (1080x1190, 87K)

BAME?

Attached: CIA.png (350x250, 137K)

Black, Asian or Minority Ethnic

>god i wish i could assault and rape anyone i wanted,
and now everyone has AIDS

Now I can't speak for everyone here but whose to say that some robots wouldn't thrive in that type of world? I'm sure that there are some here who are genuinely vicious cold blooded people capable of great acts of cruelty the problem is they can't indulge in these acts in the "civilized" world, legally of course.

Attached: 1491691667551.jpg (2000x1600, 942K)

Sauce on that picture please

i saw a duck rape. another one tried to save the female but he was a beta male and could not do jack while chad duck fucked the girl.

Sweden is taking rape-fugies, go apply.

Attached: 1557590287156.jpg (708x738, 259K)

In the natural world where femoids aren't regarded as human beings but merely vessels for procreation, there would be no hostility between males. Happy, content men would roam the streets and their any woman they want. Femoids would then be forced to bear their children to be admitted into the houses on men and provided with food.
Anger, hate, wars, all are borne from this perverted reality in which women and their holes are given divine status, and men, instead of pursuing noble ideals and high goals, fight over their uteruses.

Same. When I am horny and see a girl in yoga pants walking in front of me and its a quiet area I just half think. "God I just want to pull those down and fuck that" and contemplate how to pull it off by dragging her into a secluded area.

No, not really no. I mean yes IF you got caught you would get beat if not killed but its easy not to get caught or if you are to run off. Lots and lots of early humanity women were raped, proven by how women orgasm during rape and fantasize about it

>nature
>territory
Humans have always been living in tribes and anthropologists agree monogamy has been the rule to create the strongest tribes. Chads who didn't share or took too much got killed or exiled.

based,
fuck those bitches, they are asking for it.

>sweden
Hell no, i prefer britbong girls

that's just your fantasy. attacks by strangers are so rare that most people assume it's a fight among acquaintances and since they don't know what it's about, they'll just keep walking.
everybody can pretend to be a badass when against a drunk or when backed up by friends, but someone who attacks others for fun isn't going to be an easy target.
nobody is going to risk their life to protect a random hole.