Society is collapsing

Fast Internet and smartphones have made people believe we're doing better than ever before.
But it's not true, we've entered a new wave of depression and are reverting back to early 1900's.

It's funny how people in their narcissistic dopamine rush can't even see this.
I'm from Finland, one of the best countries on Earth, and you can clearly see the signs of an economic collapse. Banks, hospitals, libraries, schools etc. are being closed down, people are being fired, food is more expensive, taxes are going up every year... It's frightening. In 10 years we're probably riding horses but people still don't see something went wrong.

Attached: 1528115064543.jpg (760x901, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OlMY6uBNUD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dude, you could ride horses nowadays if you wanted.

Do you think autistic neets will stand a chance when it comes to real life survival during a society collapse? I'm not prepared btw so I'd be one of those scavenger types of people during the collapse

Attached: 46401247_722443744785121_6911462201668861170_n.jpg (600x600, 106K)

Every generation has had morons like you who think society is collapsing.

I too was born in le wrong generation

>Every generation has had morons like you who think society is collapsing.

If only you had the IQ to realize
1. how wrong you are
2. how dangerous it is to delusionally always believe "everything is fine and nobody is allowed to say otherwise"

Prove to me we're going up.

youtube.com/watch?v=OlMY6uBNUD8
>got rejected from an interview again.

>Every generation has had morons like you who think society is collapsing.

My city has closed down half of its libraries, schools, banks, railroad stations...
The list is endless.
Now tell me how this isn't a sign of a great depression?
There used to be a time when we had money to fucking BUILD THEM and now we don't even have the money to keep them running.

Everything has been digitalized and jobs are lost thanks to this.

People think it's progress that stuff is now done by robots online but it's not really progress, it's because companies can't even afford real employees anymore.

Love it how I just set up a bank account with a chat robot.

I agree with this. I'm a long-time eBay seller and people just don't buy expensive stuff anymore.
I get unbelievably lowballed offers these days. Like it's starting to get ridiculous. I have something that went for 3k back in my day and now I get people trying their luck with $200 offers just holy shit.
The scary part is, they're not just trying to get it cheap, they literally can't afford to pay more. People are poorer these days.

>He thinks he'll be able to afford a horse
Learn to jog now user

One of the upsides is you already dont trust people and can deal with extended isolation just fine, downside would be little to no survival skills, but that depends on the neet in question

Move to a city that's not shit.

Your fault for being an idiot and voting social democrats

Kinda weak for you to bring up IQ since yours is obviously very low, being an incel NEET.

Nobody said we're "going up", just that the collapse of society isn't imminent. I hate to be the one to break this to you, but there's more than one way to measure how a society is doing - by some measures, we're going up, but by others, we're backsliding. Either way, it's not a cause for panic, just measured and focused change for the better.

That may be where you live. My city is doing fine economically aside from ever-escalating rent. The unfortunate reality of economic and technological change is that it puts people out of work and makes old infrastructure useless. Libraries are creaking dinosaurs that serve mostly as homeless internet stations these days - they need to be replaced with something more modern. Schools are perpetually underfunded - take that up with the people who keep cutting social programs, not me. More and more people bank online, so physical branches are no longer profitable. Railroad stations are only useful if people are taking the train - if another form of transport is more popular in your city, there will be fewer stations.

The times they are a' changing, for better or for worse, but the sky has yet to fall.

I watched a documentary one time about the Yugoslav Wars. The media there constantly said, "Everything is just fine," two days before war broke out.

Never fall for that. I do my own research. Just don't tell the NPCs because you'll ruin their fun.

t. rich guy
It might be hard for you to believe, but lower class people are usually the first to experience a social problem. Because they can't just get up and buy another house like you can.

He's Finnish, not an American. When the only decent city in his country is the capitol, you know there's a problem because eventually that city will get overcrowded by people in the same situation as OP.

Our economic situation might be dodgy, but Europe has bigger risk factors because of less resources and room to travel and relocate.

Lol, that's because your Government sucks.
Ours is lowering taxes and the economy is thriving as a result.

Do you hate horses?
Anyway if you can predict the future you could become a billionaire. But you wont because youre just a dumb kid. Banks are opening up, people getting hired, quality of life rising. If you dont like the internet, turn it off and go live in a small town for a while. Depression is a meme, people used to be scared for their lives or had nothing to eat. There may be recessions and times of slow progress but if you cant understand why things are better now just make sure you never have kids lol