How do you deal with talking to online friends? after a day or two it's pretty tiresome...

how do you deal with talking to online friends? after a day or two it's pretty tiresome, seems more like two people just talking at each other and not admitting why they're doing it, but i don't wanna ghost anyone

Attached: onlinefriends.jpg (251x201, 16K)

Like voice chat or typing ?

typing of course

i have some but im unsatisfied help me

I don't have any online friends. I go to work and church, and I have acquaintances through those activities, some of which are tolerable.

i might just ghost mine to be honest, i don't know why i'm even hesitating

a nigga wishes to habe good friemds u digg

but i dont i think

Been talking to some of them for 9+ years now. It's not really hard to deal with, I love talking to them, playing games, watching stuff, etc.

Attached: 3bf1f1b24e0ef834ead40b2314be6739.jpg (1363x1824, 967K)

I love typing to my freinds.

what thr fukc is the trick im unsatisfied with my friends

they're just a chore half the time and i know i'll never meet them so it's whatever. online friends really suck

Couldn't really tell ya if there's a trick or anything. It does help to have games to play together, though we were playing stuff like L4D, Halo, Gears, Killing Floor, etc.

I just use them to send pictures that I find funny to them, it helps if you wanna not ghost them but also dont know what to say to them.

nobody starts conversations with me, help

i really want friends that im not unsatisfied with

why don't you make conversation with them? no one cares about who messages who first

i do

sometimes it goes somewhere sometimes it ends after smalltalk

I know what you mean, speaking to someone that if I knew in real life I'd enjoy but online it feels forced and neither of us seem to care

In real life it seems forced to me and online it seems nice.
I like it oline because I know everyone is doing what he wants.
In real life we are sitting in a coffee shop or on our chairs in the hood and its boring.
Anyway, I am glad to discover your point of view it explains why stuff are always cold.

The """trick""", you dumb nigger, is to quit whatever pro-tranny chat service you're using. Online friends are worthless and not worth spending your time with. Take it from me. I quit Discord shortly after realizing I was talking to a bunch of trannies who may or may not have wanted me in there with them. Take the offlinepill and start from scratch. Delete Discord, Steam, whatever other service you're using. Scrub your existence off the internet, EVERYTHING. Then, make a new email account and play Steam games with a private profile and only use Jow Forums for """socializing with others". Internet friends are not worth the time.

nah fuck that and fukk trannies i have had good experiences and im probably not gonna give up until a year has gone

very based post, what kind of people are honestly looking for friends on Jow Forums

Hope you enjoy your cum-reeking tranny conversion Discord servers. Don't come back when you realize that your friends are all the same and none of them are unique whatsoever.

I dont think like you.
First I see my freinds are none unique npcs then with time I see them as unique then with time they seem as normal people.

Maybe a few years ago but everyone has become a braindead NPC on big servers and then on small friend only servers you have the braindead NPC trannies.

I drifted apart from my last online friend 8 years ago

Would recommend