Tfw addicted to heroin again

>tfw addicted to heroin again

Attached: rock.jpg (2448x3264, 655K)

i wish i had an hobby as fulfilling as a heroin addiction

Attached: eiskotze.jpg (720x960, 49K)

just hurry up and overdose and die there should be a no revival option for druggies they are a waste of money and time

At least you're feeling comfy fren

Enjoy your trip to the bottom again

i bet i fuck more girls than you pussy

You literally can't be addicted to heroin. That's like saying you have a caffeine addiction. If you really wanted to you could just stop and deal with the withdrawals.

Nice keyboard. Where did you get it?

Just get addicted to cock. It's a lot more wholesome.

Attached: 1558017629373.jpg (1200x900, 124K)

i am a girl you faggot now overdose and die

EXACTLY CUNT

Are you baiting with nothing but a rusty hook?

I hate the way my college friends are addicted to weed. They can't do anything without it. It's like a relieve to them. They need it to get past their day.

Like I tell them to cut down but they get all defensive.
They just can't see what I see. I'm just trying to help.

you shall not pass tranny

why does a heroin user have a razor keyboard lol

So he can order heroin off the darknet in style, obviously.

Mfw this post Fucking tard learn some logic

Attached: 9CCF8ABE-2C0A-4554-ABAD-05346BDC8B45.jpg (750x434, 201K)

stolen
got it as a present
makes enough money to buy both
bought before or in early stages of addiction
Those are just guesses.

you wish i was a fucking tranny everyone here loves girldick way more than pussy but i didnt luck out and have a vag sorry!

Not gonna be long untill he sells it to keep his withdrawals down

I'm sorry for posting this:
Clearly you know your craft better than I do since your bait is obviously suitable for people like

wish i could tuck you in to bed after you shot up, so I knew you'd be comfy bud

enjoy your high, sorry this happened to you.

What does heroin feel like?

Seriously though, you should stop taking this shit.

Attached: images (71).jpg (639x480, 23K)

interesting? when and why did you start? also how did you start?

Question to the druggies out there:

In media the heroin starts as a powder that is melted with a lighter on a spoon, pulled into the syringe and injected. Is the heroin hot when it is injected? If you leave it in the syringe for too long will it cool down and crystallize? If it DOES cool down and turn solid can you accidentially inject heroin that is too cold and have like small crystals being injected? Would that seriously harm you?

If it doesn't cool down and crystallize, why?

>What does heroin feel like?
Like chewing 5 gum.

You like Asian cock?

Wow dude you can affrord heroine and a cool PC ?
Man I wish I was smart enough to get money and spend it on whatever I want.
They say hedonism is bad. Only bad if you are valuable and are able to make money to waste.
I am happy tho, easy to please.

I don't do heroin but you don't actually have to heat it up to melt it, it just dissolves in water pretty easily. Some of them still cook their shots but it's just kind of a ritual for them or probly something they got from the bullshit in movies.

get help, dont be a druggie piece of shit cuck, fellow bot

>doing heroin
>2015+4

lol op is gay

Attached: 1557308394908.jpg (314x266, 19K)

>again
lol. but seriously, how can you zoomers and millennials be so borderline disfunctionally retarded with all the information you need available at one click away? what a mistake you've turned out to be

sorry, that's a bit on the small side for my taste, and I'm tiny

why do you faggots make threads and not reply to any of the questions people ask you? like fuck off if you aren't here to actually share anything.

What an aesthetic image. Nice job, OP.

Post bussi and boiclit pics or GYFO,

He OD'd. Now he is dead and using his keyboard as a deathbed pillow, slobbering all over it.

How about BWC, fembot??

Attached: E867EC5A-F366-4399-82BE-FB6750CDC37B.jpg (4032x3024, 1.69M)

Post PayPal and your penis for 25 bucks

Haven't you posted almost the same pic a year ago?
Sucks to be you desu a heroin addiction is nothing to make fun of.

I know that feeling, OP
I'm sorry
Please get help if you can, it's better out here long term.
I can talk later today itt if u want

this is the absolute state of gamers

I love fucking heroin users. They'll do ANYTHING you want without question or hesitation as long as you say you'll give them what they want by the end of it.
You can use them, dump them when you're done with them and you don't even need to actually have any heroin on you. The look on their faces when they find out you lied is a ridiculous mixture of anger, disappointment, despair and sadness all rolled up into one cacophonous tantrum. I love it.

Is meth and heroin the same thing?

The best part is that they almost always want to kill you but never have enough energy to even try that shit lmao

Yes just different viscosity and sometimes different shape.

I also want a corsair keyboard, Is that model any good?

bob and bagine pic

cancer
origigigigigigiigi

Attached: Unbenannt.png (968x882, 810K)

Vicodin master race checking in.

Why did you switch to the dark side, user?

It's not bait "Addiction" doesn't exist I've smoked 14 cigarettes in the last 2 years but I've never had any urge to go buy a pack because I'm not a mental weakling

Just get really into craft beer.

Attached: 194ffbfafc9bb0fe85011059ece3a528_1280x1280.jpg (1280x1280, 236K)

Saddest post desu

You are literally going to die because of it.

I've seen this image before
what discord fag are you then

Attached: yuu.jpg (480x480, 28K)

This honestly. I'm addicted to heroin too and apart from the withdrawals there's literally no side effect or things that I regret about it, I'm genuinely happy to be a Junkie. I'm a better human because of it; I get to work on time, I make time for my family and friends, I have a cute girlfriend blablabla. I'm so fucking comfy guys. When not on Heroin I'm just a fucking piece of shit Neet who can't keep a job or even leave his apartment. If heroin was legal and readily available in pharmacies or stores I would be a fucking normalfag loving life.

also I don't understand why people in this thread are telling op to od or kill himself, he isn't hurting anyone is he ?

OP, that shit is bad for you. Quit doing it before it kills you. I'll never touch drugs in my life due to how horrible they are for your health. The only street drug that doesn't really do anything to you is pot, and that just makes you feel paranoid and nauseated, who the fuck wants to feel anxious and nauseated all the time?

You're a terrible, terrible person. You deserve to be force-injected heroin into your veins.

There are different kinds. Looks like he's doing tar, which has to be crushed then dissolved. Putting the lighter to it helps to dissolve all of it and not leave little shit chunks on the spoon, if I'm getting that right.

You have no idea, originaru

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-06-10-59-23~01.png (1440x2329, 311K)

I know it's late to reply but you aint getting me on that hook. You get a (You) though.

This is how I feel about Vicodin. It makes me energetic, happy, sociable... I able to function at work. It makes me normal. Everything that I am naturally not. I hate that opiates are so frowned upon and hard to obtain.

nigger you have to cook it to boil the AIDs out of it

Fuck your heroin. Is that a K70? I have it with Cherry blue keys. Also have K95 but I don't like cherry browns. Sitting in a box somewhere

Get fucked, you asshole degenerate druggie.

It's a reposted image

I know right ? My brains just naturally lack that little amount of endorphins that opiates are able to provide, if I didn't have that natural deficiency I'd be a normalfag. Obviously it's addicting and you can OD but if you're not hurting anyone but yourself why should it be illegal

I really hate the way black tar heroin looks when it's in a needle, it kinda looks like you're injecting mud.

>he isn't hurting anyone is he ?
You naive fuck

This picture's been posted many many times.
Enjoy your heroin.

Attached: 1538029535476.jpg (736x804, 58K)

>doing drugs instead of trafficking them
Why is the planet full of brainlets?

Jow Forums has to be at least cocaine level on this chart. I need to get myself thrown in jail or something so I can escape this Skinner box.

Attached: 5bdc4b745854f.image.png (625x325, 26K)

you forgot the part where you get stabbed with a rusty screwdriver

Corsair k95 platinum keyboard, it's great just turn off the annoying rgb

>person on the sad board makes post about doing heroin
>autistic maga boomers shit up the thread with their cringe

fuck off back r/thedonald you faggots

how come the mexicans make tar? is there a differance in the high between tar and powder?
>I'm genuinely happy to be a Junkie
reminds of a lyric from junkhead
"are you happy? i am, man, content and fully aware"

That girl is pretty kinky

Attached: 1541929882589.png (1958x1352, 1.97M)

the girls a super freak

>how come the mexicans make tar?
easier to transport/hide. plus its adding filler so you make more money.

please explain

origilality yesy yes

you went fast asleep
you wouldnt even talk to me
you say im so crazy
coming home intoxicated
i said i just wanna love you
(i just wanna love you baby)

>drugs are literally better than sex
I fucking knew it. I ain't missing out on shit as long as I'm high.

Because Mexicans are pieces of shit.

it's not a k95 P, that's what i have. this looks different, maybe a k70?

Why do I find this line so funny
>tfw addicted to heroin again
It's one of those lines that you just didn't expect
>AGAIN

Attached: tenor (1).gif (344x426, 714K)

>trying to justify degeneracy with more degeneracy
user...

That's a Strafe RGB

>It is the year 2019 and heroin users are zoomers who shoot their heroin in front of their RGB keyboard.

Where would alcohol be on that chart.

Asking for a friend.

I've had that model quite a few times. I wouldn't suggest it. I usually end up exchanging it with a new on from amazon yearly because the switches break down.

hi tofer

Fucking hell this picture made me itchy

I know, I'm awful. At first I really did try to fight it, I tried to improve myself and become the best version of myself I could ever possibly be.
Then I realized that that's impossible and some people are just awful by design. There's no escaping that.
I've accepted that I'm a scumbag and now I do bad shit and enjoy it guiltlessly. Hope I die early.
Honestly, I've done much worse than that stuff I've mentioned. Not proud of it, but no longer ashamed either.

see

Attached: 1436277789933.jpg (800x1200, 726K)

>stout
fuck you faggot.

oh man that is pic of the century

I can smell the onions coming off this post

damn that picture is fucked up

>tfw simultaneously aroused and disgusted
why am I like this?

I enjoy fucking junkies.

It looks like someone peed all over her shirt.

Inject air into your brain you pathetic wilting fag.