FUCK

I FUCKIN HATE WOMEN SO GODDAMN MUCH

Attached: B83A9F02-ADA2-4126-BBB7-8E08F6A67416.gif (480x480, 1.6M)

Same.
I hate men too though so it kinda balances out.

>hate women
>want to put my penis in them

How does on cope with this struggle?

Attached: 1547563639724.jpg (601x508, 94K)

You rape them obviously. You get to put your penis in a woman and traumatize someone you hate at the same time.

This is the best philosophy to life. History and anthropology all point to this.

Men are monsters. 96% of all murder worldwide committed by men. Yet you don't see women raging to commit violence upon them. Rage is a man thing, force a man thing, rape a man thing, mutilation a man thing and HATE a man thing.

You ever consider fucking men?

It's because women are garbage tbqhwyf

The best women have boiclits just so you know :)

>96% of murder is comitted by men
Make me laugh even harder. I love it when you pull random numbers out of your ass like they're facts

Yeah I forgot to add denial and delusion, a man thing.

Nothing is your fault ever. All the pain and suffering throughout humanity, you perpetrated. You made the rules, you created religion, you destroyed everything that ever sprouted that was good. You see someone create something and you in a jealous, envious rage stomp it or take it and call it yours. You scream, and kick and shout to intimidate and if that is too much effort you physically destroy. You use a limb to bludgeon, fire to burn cities to the ground, blades to flay and take heads and guns to turn a body into pulp. Oh but lest we forget you want suffering to precede death so you starve millions, rape millions and torture millions and smile while doing it.

A tiny effort, a google search, on your part will show you I do not lie

You are completely normal OP don't listen to these Beta buxes.

There is reason why so many serial killers were targeting only women, because they are more vile than men.
Women are responsible for 96% of all crime directly and indirectly.
They drive other men with their psychological bullshit into killing for them.
If we banned all women and locked them in cages there would be so little crime.
FUCK WOMEN
Why do you think women love serial killers?

Attached: 1538975420397.png (634x864, 586K)

I like the misandry wanna be my gf?

How could you tell I was flirting

Explaining to a man the concept of self control is impossible. Men have a rage on, rage off switch. You point out personal responsibility the rage switch goes on and it only goes off after the blood-lust is sated. You prove my points user.

Men's intuition baby. Offer still stands

naw, you just like a woman to relax and become comfortable so you can see the surprise and futile struggle when you go for the kill

There are many types of men in world
Mostly we define them as Chad, Brads and Bets buxes

Betas are high intelligent men who create and discover everything.
Only problem is that women desire Chads and Brads with their stupid primitive brain and they manipulate Brute primitive Chads to extract wealth for Betas thous creating inballance and suffering in world, then Betas have to retaliate with Shooting and other stuff like inventing Nuclear bomb and killing millions.
Women are only factor that perpetuate war.

If it was not for women Chads and Betas would never be in War.

Everybody knows that male friendships fall apart when guy finds Roastie

Attached: 1540114065588.jpg (1704x2438, 650K)

Yep. Gay men are better in every way. We need to support each other against the stupid normies and whores

>types of men
Thats a joke. All men are the same rapists and liars, just look at the evidence

>male friendships fall apart
They fall apart because the bro code doesn't exist. That is a man thing, your whole beta, chad and brad thing something men created in an effort to cloak and justify fucking each other over. We had nothing to do with that.

I'll concede that females would not freely roam in places if it weren't for the fact men spend so much time attacking each other. You fight and we stay out of the way, safe for another day.

>look at evidence.

Bitch who invented computer you type on?
Who discovered electricity
Who discovered Math?
Who discovered science of chemistry and elements to provide you with products so you dumb whore can bleach your ass
Who created car that enabled you to travel thousands of kilometers in 1 day, to transport you food, medicine..etc
Men created civilization, Democracy, law, art-.

You whore don't have respect for what men created you, we would still live in Cave civilization if it wasn't for men thinking.
Women are so dumb they just come along and complain about some insignificant bullshit men do and they make it out to be worse thing ever happened while enjoying fruits of said thing.

Hypocritical bitch

Attached: 1538284126691.jpg (837x1025, 97K)

>men can be diffferent!
If you refuse the evidence then theres nothing to say. Enjoy raping innocents

>ask me for evidence
>Provide evidence
>Play dumb like I haven't provided evidence

Yea sure fuck off, if you can't see fucking cars on road, airplanes in the sky and technology you use, you are beyond redemption.

Attached: 1438992327225.jpg (826x890, 81K)

>the knight in shining white armor who wants to redeem the fair lady for insulting his gay lovers
Just look at the evidence. There are no types of men, just dumb pigs

OP if you hate women so much go to

That's disappointing, I thought you might be a woman who could actually defend herself from that.

>no argument after evidence

You just got BTFO I know its not easy to admit being stupid when you are woman.

Attached: 1538974405094.jpg (2000x678, 221K)

>he still ignores the evidence
Do you think the other boys here will let you suck their dicks if you defend them like this? I can already smell how sweaty you got

>Thinking everything in terms of Cocks, Vaginas and holes... Muh Dick, when discussing discoveries

Yea sorry for revealing your real intellectual level Faggot. Talking so much about Dick is not healthy.

Attached: 1492205189090.jpg (1019x1159, 328K)

>that pic
she has dark black eyes and fake blonde eyes, white skin means nothing they can be related.

>hes trying to deny that hes doing this because he is gay
But why

>talking about intellectual ability between women and men then boils it down to sucking dick

But why Faggot? You wanna discuss cocks or science?

Attached: 1559366558988.jpg (616x768, 108K)

more like late 20th century ma man.
21st century both the man and the woman make cash and the kids fuck dogs and other kids

>being biased about intellectual ability because your gay
>not looking at the evidence
>still being gay as hell lol

Women likely discovered how to make fire or the benefit of a wheel but a man beat the life out of them and said they did it. Men out playing as they always do and calling it hunting while the women were doing all the work. Women were tired of raw meat and freezing at night and observed the natural world and solved the problem while men were out making a sheath for there penis. Women had to collect and carry over distance firewood and water and concluded rolling a load less strenuous and less time consuming while men were arguing over the size of their penis.

It is much more likely women did these things and men either destroyed the idea because they didn't think of it, delaying for humanity the benefit or killed the woman that had the idea, took it for himself and pounded his chest how smart he was.

>Fuck, cocks, gay, pussy, Dick, Homo, Beastiality.

I think you are sexual pervert and sick person. You should seek treatment.
A lot of random perverted stuff come out of you for no reason.
Did they diddle you when you were little?

Ok we get it Homo you want to talk about cocks, you should go back to >>/lgbt/

Attached: 1480202920397.png (646x656, 249K)

I can and do and know a killer when I cross their path. So no thanks

>gay boy promoting his home board
>still trying to believe that there are different types of men

Its all that guys do. Dick, dick, dick everyday all day

>promoting lgbt board while talking about science between men and women

Jesus your mental gymnastics can only be contribute you being Raging Faggot or Woman..
I was right you want to turn every conversation and every comment into Cocks and HomoSex schlomo

Attached: 0mm520cz8wuz.jpg (640x764, 119K)

you don't have the science gene, you're just defending your boyfriend's honor

>ur boyfriend, cock, pussy, hole, cum ,he hehe, u gay admit it hehe, u want suck cock hehe cock cock say yes.

Whats with homos pushing Faggotism onto others? You psychologically deep down know that being Faggot is wrong and you try to change world not yourself cum guzzler

Attached: 1559226636868.png (2550x3300, 238K)

you'd love to guzzle cum, homo

What is this rusty bait , you dont know me you faggot

Aw c'mon baby we could have some really hot, hateful sex

If men have a rage-off switch, then by default they have some sort of self-control?

Checkmate, penises

Men do nothing to control this switch. Its on or is off and triggered by something simple as a loud noise or being cut off in traffic or a perceived slight or too much caffeine or one beer too much.

Femanon here
Just go fuck a boy you pussy ass btich lol

>femanon here
Yeah I bet

>men do nothing to control this switch
>they control this switch by drinking coffee or not drinking coffee
You really cant help but contradict yourself, can you?

are you stupid or purposefully attempting to miss my point? Anything triggers the rage. You could stand beside someone in an elevator and not like the shape of their head and that switch flip

>You could stand beside someone in an elevator and not like the shape of their head and that switch flip
If this were true, then we wouldnt be able to go to work as men would be killing other men every hour over inane things.

Are you intentionally trying to gaslight people or are you just schizophrenic?

test
originallo

We hate you too, incel.

Attached: 1553884090647.jpg (1280x720, 134K)