Pic related introduces themselves and says that they've moved next door. How do you respond?

Pic related introduces themselves and says that they've moved next door. How do you respond?

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (900x900, 87K)

Hello there, wanna play bing bong wahoo?

Attached: 2-D_Mario.png (800x1028, 508K)

yeah bring the switch

i don't give a shit? probably.

Greet them. I probably won't see them again since I'd actually have to go outside to see them

I'mma call you guys Uncle Bens

Invite them to dinner over with my cute black gf

they seem nice
I'd probably invite them over for tea later this weekend

I hope your'e asian

>How do you respond?
By hiding this thread.

kinda obvious, isn't it? but here you go
>mfw
I wouldn't be too alarmed though. they look preppy and at least one of them isn't a nigger. I should get by just fine ignoring them and being polite when I must interact with them.

Attached: 4xLNFE6.jpg (223x226, 6K)

Well he cant be super niggy, right? It should be fine

>How do you respond?

Show them this thread and laugh about OP together

Hope that the presence of the East Asian mitigates the effects of the negro.

Ting tong nig chong
*jump vertically while squinting*

There is a video on YouTube of an ex-FBI agent who was in charge of catching spies explaining body language myths and facts. He says pressing the lips together like that is a sign of intense dislike.

not intense dislike, just discomfort which could be caused by all sorts of factors. I myself make that expression in all kinds of situations. some of the people that inspire this expression I dislike, mostly it's just the situation I dislike. when I don't want to deal with anyone - doesn't matter who shows up.

They seem nice. My wife and I would like to make friends in the neighborhood.

>Next door
There's no houses within a mile of where I live so I'd be confused

I'd say to come on over whenever they like if they like drinking whiskey, smoking cigars and bbq.

unironically move out or install a security system. around blacks never relax.

"You have entered the Twilight Zone"