Advice handling roastie roommate

>be me
>live with five women
>only man
>one moves out, another moves in
>immediately starts henpecking me
>I let a bunch of food rot in the pantry / fridge
>the fridge always sort of smelled but it is a little more obnoxious now
>was going to clean it but I've been busy working two jobs, full time class (I'm in engineering), friend needed me to testify in court so I've been commuting to the courthouse
>stacey asked me to clean it Tuesday at 10pm
>said I would when my assignement was done but I passed out right after
>she bothered me at 10pm at night yesterday
>same roast texted me at 9am this morning as I got off the subway to go to work
>called me at 11
>"I'm at work."
>"When are you going to be home user because this is honestly ridiculo-"
>"Work ends at 8."
>hang up

On one hand I don't want them complaining to the landlord (who's Church buddies with my mom) but I also hate being nagged / told what to fucking do.

Attached: F0380C44-81AA-41AA-BD90-AFB5CD4D599D.jpg (711x540, 52K)

ls that Saul Goodman?

You have to do what you have to do user. Is there a story on how you ended up sharing a home with 5 women?

Tough situation OP. What are you gonna do?

Either do it or tell her you'll do it when you have time or tell her to shut the fuck up and do it herself if it bothers her so much.

The reason so many men get nagged by women is because the women know there's no consequence to it and men will just passively get yelled at. Half of their nagging is an unhealthy way for them to vent their frustration at your expense and the fact you just take it shows them it's okay. I'm not saying beat her, but at least tell her to shut the fuck up.

>>I let a bunch of food rot in the pantry / fridge
Fuck you for this. You sound like a terrible roommate. Clean up your mess you fucking child.

This. Wtf OP, it would take all of two minutes to throw your filth in the trash and be done with it. Shit like that is why I hated living with roommates.

No, it's Charlie Chaplin. No, it's Ulrich Noethen

>have to do
I mean I was planning on doing it and honestly want it done myself. I just don't want to be some sort of pet that does things when asked.

>5 women
It's not that crazy. Basically my mom is an old school Polish Catholic and is best friends with another fucking Slav from Church. Said friend owns a couple of properties she rents out. She promised to rent me a room, and I paid her money, but the room I rented had a tree crash through the window. She had a property that she normally only rents to women but ended up breaking the rule to not fuck me over when the school year started.

It's not a harem anime at all.

Probably go home late, lol.

>t. Woman
Actually no, there are no women on this site.
>t. Woman (male)

This user gets it.

You don't really get it, do you? It's not about the thing itself, it's about not letting women tell you what to do.

The time you spent writing this post you could've thrown out your rotten food and avoided conflict with your roommate. You're just making things harder on yourself.

Samefag. So about her being a cunt:
>wakes me up at 10pm
>my light was off
>get dressed
>open door
>she casually asks me "so what, you've been home all day?"
>lol no bitch
>she blames some takeout in the kitchen on me
>"yeah, ain't mine."
>"....you should clean your dishes."
>what is this progression

>avoid conflict
Spoken like a true based boy.

Look, maybe you don't care about setting a precedent that some roast can demand something and get it, but I do.

Assuming that you don't want to do anything with them relationship wise I encourage you to swallow your pride and just do it. I can see that you're avoiding them, but if you could get a fridge that would be good.

Do your chores and stop putting up so many excuses

>Assuming that you don't want to do anything with them relationship
One is literally a stripper. What do you think?

>get a fridge
Nah, there's already two plus a freezer between the five of us. What's loopy is the one nagging me doesn't even share mine.

>swallow your pride
I fucking am so sick of doing this. My whole life has been me apologising to cunts. One got me fired and kicked out of grad school so I got her disowned.

t. Orbiter

Ok user let me help you
Women will nag at you just to get your attention
What shes doing is trying to open a dialogue for you to assert yourself
If you flex on her shell fuck you. Next time answer your door with nothing on and tell her to either bitch to your closed door or stfu and come in to your bed. 100% youll get some pussy.

Your life is going to keep being shit if you don't learn to compromise.

I don't think that's true because I lied about being a man and am actually a femanon.

But yeah, any other situation and you'd be right. I just broke anonymous to tell you specifically why you're wrong rather than limply going "uh...user...".

>it's your fault people are cunts because after they acted like cunts you were arguably petty
This may shock you, you onions and sperm swallowing simpleton, but time is linear.

My dad used to say that living with people is always shit and has its own rules, theres really not much you can do other than get used to it if you want to live in peace

I FUCKING LOVE LOWKEY HUMBLEBRAG POSTS

Ah ok so you are larping. Since saying you are female now makes the premise of your story a lie.
Poor b8
2/10

Attached: 5C65F803-BF22-402B-B2A6-63CED3DCA12A.gif (1100x600, 465K)

No orbiter, just be a decent roommate ffs

Too busy? Agree to a specific time you can do them and do them.

How is this a humblebrag?

The premise is the same. Annoying roast is a cunt.

>doesn't get why capitulating to roast's is bad.

>capitulating to roast
for not doing your chores? lol

You're needlessly making your life at home a stressful one, man up and cut the excuses or go back to hotel mom

How did you get her disowned?

So you're a messy, lazy (probably fat) roastie bitching about your roommate rightfully nagging you? It's one thing for a dude to lag on housework, but you have no excuse. You probably smell bad.

>One got me fired and kicked out of grad school
What's the story here?

i get not wanting to be told what to do but you're acting like a 5 year old and 5 year olds by nature need to be told what to do because they lack the responsibility to do shit themselves.

This board has become normie central and I'm disgusted. Don't you beta cucks have Tyrone's creampie to be eating out of an HPV pozhole?

So funny story:
>be me
>engineering internship
>supervisor is a doctoral student
>she's a huge cunt
>basically whines until I change my hours to accommodate Ramadan
>would show up crying about her failed PHD and tfw no bf because she was forced to break up with this guy she never even kissed because of her dad
>would have to stop working to listen to her cry
>part of her job was teaching me
>she didn't really
>ended up seeking tutorship from other people
>asked to do something
>told her about it
>did it in front of her
>sent her daily reports on this thing
>for a month she just casually went "uh yeah perfect thanks" and made her get her coffee
>turns out it was totally wrong
>boss loses her mind on this chick because she was supervising me and this Asian dude and we both fucked up because of her
>Asian dude moved to another area, just me and her
>she basically hated me after that point for her failure
>screamed at me constantly
>Personal issue happened
>sent her my documentation of said event
>month later
>she lied and said I just didn't show up
>I ended up getting screamed and eventually lost my position because of this and other lies she told
>furious

>run into pajeet that she was forced to break up with
>He seems nice, tell him the truth about how her dad basically sabotaged the whole thing
>maybe I'm overstating my role but I think he was encouraged to try again because of me saying that the breakup wasn't her decision
>summer
>see them getting physical at a dive bar near work I go to
>they're drinking booze
>snap a photo
>send it to her whole family
>week last she's posting on Facebook about getting an apartment
>a month from her dissertation
>notice that her once ever present family is gone
>she's "in a relationship" with this guy
Cont'd

....cont'd...

>hanging out with ex-Asian coworker and his girlfriend
>he lends me his phone
>I guess there was a work BBQ and drinks
>notice she sent him a selfie with the boyfriend and a thank you text
>she never posted this on FB
>steal picture
>use it to make fake Tinder profile
>make a fake Pajeet Chad account
>let it sit for awhile, make it look normie
>send pic to her boyfriend with the caption "sorry bro"
>no longer in a relationship

:)

fucking nice, good work lelm

I got more if you're interested.

Sort of did this to my ex.

Me interested please go on

Update: It took me 12 minutes (I was listening to a podcast) to throw away everything and clean the one container left because roast did everything else.

She left three incense jars outside my room, placed my African-exchange student's leftover chinese in my tupperwear, and left six (I counted) notes around the house.

Okay:

>be me
>high school
>bullied relentlessly by this one stacey
>I'm Native
>so she'd make injun jokes
>she's also accuse me of being gay
>she spat on me, mocked me during class and got away with it because the teacher's hated me for being an anti-religious edgelord
>she dated chad
>he breaks up with her
>chad ended up enlisting me to help him with his math homework
>we become buddies
>he even came over to my house to watch Inuyasha
>he looks over
>"you're cool user"
>he hands me his phone
>shows me Stacey's nudes
>sends them to me
>"do what you will."
>leaves

Cont'd...

>seriously contemplate distributing her nudes
>getting ready to do it
>pussy out
> delete the images
>immediately after I do Stacey spits on me

>years later
>stacey appear on my social media
>apparently she joined the gay straight alliance
>for her entire university career
>this was her main extracurricular
>guess who started keeping "receipts"
>change my profile picture to one of me in my halloween costume where I dressed up like Danny Zuko
>message the head of the university chapter of the gay straight alliance
>forward everything homophobic she said over the last eight years to them
>she was instantly off their website

Filthy roommates should neck themselves

Begone norman. You're not a real robot until you have a cumbox

>lives with other people
>robot
get out normie

you shouldn't have pussied out. you should've anonymously sent her those pics, one by one

Dude clean up your mess. It literally won't even take up 5 minutes of your time. If you "don't like being nagged" then clean up your mess before they have a chance to nag you. It's completely your fault.

Attached: 8f4.png (680x718, 135K)

>5 women
>not letting them do all the work

You still got to assert your dominance dominance then even if you are a gril
But you can compromise. Being stubborn feels good only in the moment.
You will kick yourself for being too weak to stand up to YOURSELF and force yourself to compromise for the greater good.