I want to be tall

i want to be tall
any tips? secret methods?

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000490559753.jpg (4250x2833, 1.63M)

170cm user here. Just be lucky

i can share a tip to get a big dick in 2 months if anyone tells me a method to get taller

Drink your own urine it helped me

there must be a method, user, I'm sure of it
I really, really want to be tall

Attached: 1554985902768.jpg (1080x1080, 98K)

>tfw 6'2"
>grew it all myself
Just put in the hard work, user.

btw I tried tying my hands and legs with exercise elastic bands and i really felt something in the knees and shoulders, do you think the upper body pain is a sign my body was secreting bone to compensate for the legs getting longer? had to stop because one of the bands broke

Plenty of sleep and exercise, zinc, iron, and vitamin A. The rest is out of your control.

how did you grow the bone?

Attached: bUQ8u.jpg (2916x1944, 459K)

man i'm sure there's a way to grow besides that, too many tall people around for it to be otherwise. there's something people know but they're embarrassed to tell, and i don't think it's drinking urine but maybe something similar

google gave no results, can you give me a link

I know there's a tall man hesitating to respond right now but please tell us how you got so tall, it's anonymous. how do people get so tall?

Attached: 1442209642769.jpg (1680x1050, 455K)

i really, really want to be tall. like the giants from skyrim, just a peaceful dude. any tips

come on guys i'll share the enlarging dick technique (it works, has to do with microtearing of the muscle). anyone know a method to do microtearing of the bone for height?

Attached: 1439004011273.jpg (3207x1861, 716K)

fuck, someone at the door

drink milk and eat a lot

play basketball and any other sports that stretches ur body?
I have stretch marks when I did those and I'm 1,80 , I'm taller than my older brothers and my parents now.

There is a surgery that helps, but it will make you look like a freak.

185cm user here, if there's a secret I've been doing it without realising.
>Little exercise between the ages of 5-15. Any exercise I did was short distance running.
>Drink a ton of milk. Two litres every few days/weeks.
>Stretch before I get out of bed each morning.
>Constantly move about when I sleep, alternate between ball on side and straight as a stick (looking at the ceiling).

Maybe one of these habits of mine is the cause?

Im 6'4
you got to start early in life
i lived with my grandparents and my grandmother made sure she feed me right with nice home cooked meals i also live in the pacific northwest so the quality air allowed me to grow as tall and strong as are trees lasy as a boy i would play outside with the neighborhood boys we would do things like play street basketball to riding bikes to just chilling in one of our garages playing yu-gi-oh Pokemon or poker/21 good times

I don't know if this has anything to do with it but I used to drink quite alot of milk as a kid, like, a maybe two or more glasses a day [6'3'', not a giant but above average].
Quit drinking for a couple reasons though, its mad mucogenic so you always have a little more phlegm than normal, and the amount I drank supplied a lot of fat. I was also told that if I kept drinking then I might get kidney stones.
Stretch daily too, a good amount. Overstretching won't do any more.

Anoggers, maybe it really is because we ate a shit ton and chugged down that milk as a kid.

I'm 6 foot 3 and I have been eating my own semen since age 12 I bet that had something to do with me become tall

stand up straight and dont be a faggot beta, you wont get any taller but people wont even think twice about your height

im 6ft, brother is 5'7'', he gets more pussy than i do cause hes not an autistic retard

>be me
>eat constantly, regular cardio, great nutritional intake, lots of sleep
>fucking 5'8
>be my brother
>huge bags under eyes
>never exercises
>lives on ramen and grapes
>6'2
THE GAME IS RIGGED FROM BIRTH user HEIGHT ENHANCEMENT IS A FUCKING MEME

Attached: 1559762887098.jpg (220x229, 9K)

Height is 70-80% determined by genetics and 20-30% by environmental effects + nutrition.

How tall is/were your father and grandfather ?

Well, I guess I just ate and my body took care of the rest.