Does crossdressing make people gay?

Does crossdressing make people gay?

For example assuming this guy is straight, there's no way he'll still be straight if he keeps on doing this.

Attached: vejenity.jpg (1080x1277, 66K)

I guess in a way. I don't mean for any specific guy, but the logic is that, on average, if 100 guys start experimenting with their sexuality and try more "alternative" things, then some of them may find out that they actually enjoy those activities, so they would stop identifying as straight and have a "gay-er" sexuality.

if they look like that they will attract big cocks into their butts pretty fast

>and that would be bretty gay

crossdresser here
no, it does not make you gay and it does not make you trans It does make you very intolerant towards those people because they keep trying to convert you.

god that one is so cute
name? does he show butte?

If he keeps on dressing like that he'll be gay after I fuck him in the ass

why would crossdressing alone make you gay? dressing up like a girl doesn't mean you like men or you'll end up liking them. saying that is just stupid way for normies to feel that they're higher than you.

I did a bit of crossdressing over a year ago and thought I was 100% straight. I stopped because it seemed sinful, but now I see myself as more feminine and am increasingly attracted to guys. I don't even like the idea of a girlfriend anymore, I just want chad.

Attached: 1527709610542.jpg (452x469, 11K)

Vejenity

>Vejenity
ty my homie.

I don't think it makes people gay, just that some people who are gay (or trans) will crossdressing. I have a gf but I started crossdressing a month ago when that Snapchat filter came out. I just wanted to see what it looked like and if I could pull off wearing women's clothes. Nothing really sexual about it, just curiosity and fun.

Attached: DE2BB92D-E4BE-4AC4-ACA0-045CDF67C9A3.png (659x1297, 1.47M)

depends on agp

I love crossdressing, and it's been a fetish of mine since I hit puberty. Turns me on like crazy haha, although I do it less these days.

It's never made me gay, I've NEVER done anything sexual with another man besides ERP. I do fap to some gay stuff but only if one of them is crossdressed.

so idk draw your own conclusions.

Attached: 1418658501932.jpg (1280x960, 249K)

I crossdressed a lot when I was in my early twenties. People knew about it too. I say that because it wasn't something I was ashamed of. It didn't make me gay and I'm actually a bit anti-trans. I'd rather guys wear whatever they want instead of chopping their cocks off. I wasn't any less of a man for dressing up. That's what I want society to embrace. Men can be men no matter how they act.

I started doing weird shit related to family ribbing about being a sissy and calling me a girl name. Dad does security systems for a living so doing gay shit like stripper dancing was a way to check for hidden cameras. I'd also lie in my journals in case people read it. People would ask certain shit in a roundabout way and I'd know they violated my privacy.

Now it's to make a girl laugh, nosy people check and get out of my own head. Neighbors also listen in through walls so I decided to get loud with solo play a few times. Got on me because they heard girl voices from cam site and asked questions about it. Went buck wild one day smacking my ass while dressed up and yelling in a girly voice "HOW DO YOU LIKE MY GIRL VOICE? SINCE YOU'RE SO FUCKING INTERESTED IN WHAT I DO IN MY HOME HERE'S TEN SPANKS. YOU WILL NEVER GET THIS ASS. I FUCKING HATE NOSY NEIGHBORS" and so on for a few hours. Laughed my ass off doing squats with Spartan kicks and pretending to kick nosy people out the door in 6 inch heels. I'm usually quiet and got fed up with shit so I put on a show. People do shit for different reasons.

TL;DR

Gay = attracted to men. I am not. Ass play doesn't make you gay either unless you're thinking about the same sex fucking you.

I don't know. I crossdress about once a week or so as a sexual thing when I masterbate. Insert stuff in my ass too on those days, including a dildo, because stuff hitting your prostate does improve the experience.
That being said, since doing it, I haven't found guys any more attractive than before, which is barely at all. Some people would find sticking a phalic object up your ass gay, and if they do whatever, I'm gay to them I guess. I have near no plans to ever try and suc and get fucked by a guy though. Male body is a turn off.

Even guys want to feel wanted and pretty. Or even beautiful for that matter. And what is the most beautiful thing we can think of?
>nature
pfft, don't be retarded.
>art
possibly, but not good enough

the answer is girls. We put girls on a pedestal and they are always considered beautiful by someone. And that's what guys want to be sometimes.

I think part of it for me too is I find cute clothes sexy as fuck. Like I honestly have always preferred seeing women dressed in cute ass dresses and skirts, with high heels or in skin hugging leggings/yoga pants etc than I do naked. Something about cute and sexy clothes.

Girls get to wear all the cute clothes in different colors and styles.

Men get, t-shirt, jeans, and button down shirts. Sometimes collared shirt too.
In the end, there's really little to no styles for eccentric clothing that guys can wear without looking like they came out of 1970

>1970s
I don't care, bring it back

Attached: 90eefcb86a89d617028e6b65660d4af0.jpg (736x1082, 161K)

bumpitty bump faggots