Fembots, is this true? Is being abused sexy?

Fembots, is this true? Is being abused sexy?

Attached: 7FEEF175-9C47-43F1-9FCA-405D1ECBCFF1.png (500x537, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybristophilia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Depends what he's shouting at me about, but yes

Women love being abused and raped as long as the guy is attractive

no, it's very soul crushing

dick size is the only thing that trully matters

Attached: incelchad.png (637x803, 601K)

depends if he's good looking

My girlfriend loves being abused in the safety and confort of our consensual relationship because she knows I love her and will respect her boundaries.

at this point im so lonely that even being emotionally abused is better than having no one to talk to

Inb4 10 replies asking for your discord

It's not being abused that turns them on. Why would anyone want to be physically abused, if we're talking about 'biological reality', where's the biological basis for that?

What turns them on is men who are dangerous and violent but who will still protect them and their children. Take wolves for example. When multiple wolves are trying to mate, they fight each other, so only the strongest will be able to copulate. Let's say there's another wolf or animal who attacks the female or her children, the violent, strong, dangerous wolf will protect her the best, so he should be the father.

And just like all other mammals, it really does occur in humans: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybristophilia

What are her boundaries? Do you hit her? Hard? Choking? Slaps on the face?

Whats the sexiest form of abuse Chad has ever subjected you to? Do you like being raped?

It works if you're attractive as it makes women feel sexually dominated (even if what the guy is yelling about us unrelated to sex).

If you're unattractive, you'll just come off as mean, ugly person.

Not a fembot but can confirm it, they love that shit. I've dated girls from here and they just loved being degraded and abused.

Come to Odessa Texas and be my low self esteem rapdoll GF. I make 140k as a drilling engineer at Halliburton and you can spend it on therapy as long as you continue to let me abuse and rape you.

Did you abuse and degrade them? Whats the worst thing you ever did to a fembot?

Any good stories for a greentext?

Yeah well not the wrost thing but I was fingering her once and I just put my whole hand in her vagina so basically fisting, eh I've got a lot sexual stories but Im too lazy and yeah I abused and degraded them, BDSM stuff anda all.

How do you meet women from here? I bet the sex is great, but do they make good girlfriends?

Dude that 140k you make seems to be mainly spent buying cheetos while you post about it, how much are you actually posting here? I see you everywhere.

On threads and talking, but not hookups btw. Also not even a lot lol. Just a couple. They make goood and bad gfs, good because the affection and love is mutual and pure and stuff since you know we're all lonely people here, and bad cuz they're not mentally that great

Does their mental illness usually negate any good qualities they had?

We work hitches, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off

Yeah, social anxiety stuff and trust issues or being obsessive, they were good girls tho in the end.

I just don't understand, how can girls be lonely and come on this disease ridden site

Women can't be alone you fool, they are not fembots

That's what I'm saying, what the hell is even a fembot?

A fembot is suppoed to be someone who is the robot female version(KHV, never gf, lonely, etc) but ass you can see even the most awkward, autistic, depressed, anxious, ugly, obese, or whatever shit, can get a bf in some board for losers. Makes you think doesnt it, move on and accept that women can't be robots and alone.

I know that feel user
I'm a male tho

sorry to hear dude. shit sucks

it's okay senpai, there are people in way worse states than me still
should be sorry for them instead

Even sissies and twinks like to be abused, I was fucking this bottom twink choked him spit on him peed on him slapped his testicles till he cried was great

Yes
Fuck I just want a guy to hit me and use me and tell me how worthless I am

Have a discord fembot?

only bottom of the barrel chicks go for this dynamic, my qt latina gf wants me to cuddle and use baby voice to her

Come to Odessa Texas and be my worthless rapedoll GF. I make 140k as a drilling engineer at Halliburton and we can spend it all on BDSM gear for me to beat you with

>qt
>latina
you mean the ones who store all their fat in their guts and none in their legs or tits?

Midlandbro here. Let's go halfsies on a hooker.

so true. absolute pigs.

One of my Tinder matches has stuff like this on her profile.

Attached: 20190606_133728.jpg (720x988, 151K)

The skankier the better dude. Have you ever fucked a hooker before?

Why havent you chokefucked the slut yet?

Yeah once years ago back in Carlsbad.
Found her on craigslist, fucked her raw and let me bust inside. Never caught anything though.
Happened a handful of times and she actually got attached to me for a minute. Good times.
What's the best site to search for a bitch around here?

>rawdogging a hooker

Thats pretty sketch bro

The apps. Meetme is pretty gross and has whores. Obviously tinder but those are way more expensive