Why didn't you go to college, Jow Forums?

Why didn't you go to college, Jow Forums?

Attached: 2839A60DB2CD471DA76423BAA3CCD633.jpg (868x1200, 93K)

Not going to lie.
If she was qt enough, I'd hand wipe that poop to the side and still bury my penis in her muddy butthole.
Nothing a shower wouldn't fix afterward.

I went but I dropped out because I couldn't handle the pressure. Probably because I'm a brainlet.

Thats quite a load she passed.
No, its because you're a lazy good for nothing shit. Anybody can get a bachelor's

>Anybody can get a bachelor's
Depends on the the degree.
An Art or communication bachelors sure, a CompSci or Physics one then nah

there's no coming back from that lmao

>CompSci
I just finished my bachelor's in this. It was challenging and lonely, but I stuck it out and will be cashing out in a few weeks.

i did though, for a really long time

which is how i got my well paying job that i hate, but i can't complain about because at least i don't have to literally break my back working like other people have to

Whats worse a slut, or a slut who can't hold her booze?

I feel like my CompSci degree was a fucking meme though compared to most of my engineering friends

im not smart enough to get a degree worth a shit, and i'm not borrowing all that money to get some meaningless piece of shit just so i can work some bullshit job that pays as much as mcdonalds

I did, I had to drop out though because normies were harassing me and making me fail projects that involved group work.

College is really expensive and a college degree is worthless anyways so why even bother?

Nah. I'm continuing higher education. It's still a good degree. I see people younger than me out there making good money. If you put in your time and did your work, you'll make a decent living. Just make sure you are don't become obsolete and that people need you. When things get rough, they might downsize software support.

Well yeah. obviously you can't compete with an engineering student or a medfag etc.
Still not a bad tier though

idk man my math degree came a lot harder, compsci felt like a joke, most of my friends that did double degrees would agree comp sci was always the easier one

I went to uni, got a degree in Software Engineering and make pretty comfortable money for a dude with no responsibilities.

>making me fail projects that involved group work.
Hey robro; I've been there. Worked with some real assholes when I was doing my bachelor's. Couldn't get them to work as a team and it felt as though I was being pushed out. Those same retards went on to work in California as tech slave laborers. I stuck it out and although life will be lonely, I'll won't need nothing from nobody, ever.

same

>a college degree is worthless anyway
It's really not that way

An basic bachelor's degree is pretty worthless to be fair. It's only use is for giving access to a masters or PhD which is worthwhile depending on the discipline.

Worthless in the fact it doesn't actually mean anything, other then you read some books. It has some worth only because dipshit normies think it means you have proficiency in some subject.

I joined the military instead to laugh at you unemployed college fucks

Well, its supposed to imply that you are in fact proficient in your area of study. Jesus, all this blackpill posting over education. Whites truly have lost their motivation and will. You will all be eviscerated soon.

Couldn't afford it and didn't want to be in debt the rest of my life

I did.
Dropped out because I wasn't as smart as I thought I was.
Hoping to go back to community college within the next couple years, though because being a min wage slave is pure hell.

So you signed up to be a welfare queen doing manual labor for 4 years while being paid less than a Home Depot worker?
Cool.

>a slut who can't hold her booze?
More like a slut who can't hold her poos

That is a huge pile of shit. Like did she just not defecate for 4 days or something?

Contemplate the scent

Tried going to college three times. Couldn't handle the anxiety. I'm 29 now and still a NEET.

I went to uni and have a degree I don't care about.
I didn't make any friends and I don't believe I talked to a single girl the entire time there

I have no motivation. It takes me maybe 1 hour to finish an assignment but 1 week to get started with it. I did one college course and it took me 6 months so I'm just gonna leech off the welfare system until I die.

Seems to be normal for some women, i think because irritable bowel from anxiety disorder i guess?

I went to college and i'm starting grad school in august. I expect it to be just as, if not more boring than my undergraduate education was. I've got no clue what kind of college you can find passed out thots that have shit themselves at. Sure as hell wasn't my university.

Protip: If you attend college, don't be a commuter student if you want to make friend, get laid, etc. I never did any of that due to always having to catch a train or get back on the expressway before the worst of rush hour. Now I'm 32 and it's way too late.

I wish i dormed, in 6 years of uni i had maybe 3 conversations with classmates and not a single friend.

Attached: 1541797231948.jpg (960x960, 182K)

currently dorming and barely any friends dw

Lost my Oregon Promise because I couldn't attend my first semester. Went straight into work and hated it. Now I have money and intend to get an associates though so that's cool

Attached: darth-maul.jpg (110x112, 3K)

Too expensive and I'm not good at sitting at a desk being told to write bullshit.

I did, graduated too. Took me longer than is typical, but I didn't have the financial resources of rich kids and I wasn't willing to go into debt since there was no guarantee my degree would land me a nice job.

For me, entering the real world after about 6 years of college was culture shock. I had forgotten how stupid the average person was. I had met several people in college I would call dumb, but even they were miles ahead of the typical idiot I encounter in day to day working life. Thank god I work in tech now, where the only stupid people work in marketing and HR.

Went but dropped out after two years to go to electrician school. Career wise a good decision but not socially. Missed out on good opportunities to get laid with minimal consequences. Still glad i went though, but if I had stayed for the third year i would have had my 21 run and our football team won a national championship so missed some amazing parties im sure.

I did and got a maths degree. Interesting at the time, but utterly useless, should have just gone for the CS meme and had an easy time then got some meme coding job afterwards (I do have a meme coding job at the moment, but I perhaps could have got a better paying one).

i graduated with no friends, still a virgin and cant find a job. back to NEET life I guess

I dormed and made no friends and rarely conversated with roommates. Some of us are just destined to be alone

same desu. though I have been doing some codemonkey freelance shit just so my parents don't get more disappointed in me than they already are

IMAGINE THE MIGHTY STENCH!

Attached: Sniff1.webm (1098x620, 1.14M)

join a club nigga.

I am autistic but I still became social media of the Ag club since I like uploading photos of our events right after they occur

based sniff get

Attached: sniff.webm (1070x506, 1.62M)

I did, worst mistake of my life. I had ADHD, and didn't get it treated until it was too late. I also found out later that I have always had undiagnosed dyslexia, so ive essentially been fucked from the start. All I have to show for it now is wasted time, and a 25k student loan im almost always behind on.

Also, if no one else was around and she blacked out because of alcohol, then I would unironically clean/wash her butt and put her on a couch or bed. Then i'd go jack off.

Why didn't you
>take on debt to spend years of your life studying something you don't care about to compete against other people for a job you don't want

i cant even get freelance work nigga
graduated with a CS degree from a decent school and cant even get a callback

well I mean it lets you put off the "competing against other people for a job you don't want" part of life for four or five years. I'm pretty sure that's why most college students are there.

did you try upwork? have u done web dev?

i have a meme degree but 5 yr work experience in web dev and i got some work on upwork. i only made like $400 but i did it randomly, didn't try too hard

The hard parts of the comp sci degree are the math components
t. Just got my comp sci bachelors from Ivy League school

>medfag
You do not need to be intelligent to be a medfag, it is just fuck tons of rote memorisation, if monkeys had the memory capacity they could do it.
Engineering/math actually requires you to be able to understand/perform complex thinking

I went but my dumb mental health issues meant it took me 7 years to graduate with basically as much support as they could throw at me. I managed to scrape a decent mark but the whole exercise was pointless as I made no friends, no connections and don't have the mobility to actually find a good job. Even if I could I interview terribly and have nothing 'extra' that the employers actually care about so I'm fucked.

>nothing 'extra' that the employers actually care about
I've fallen for a lot of stupid memes in my day. But the one I'm really mad about is believing the boomers when they said that a diploma was essentially a ticket redeemable for a decently-paying white-collar job. If I'd have known that getting a job was actually the same retarded fucking popularity contest that high school is I'd have stopped trying in life about ten years earlier than I did. I could have been playing vidya in that time, dammit.