Why don't you guys just get an asian gf, if you're having a hard time getting a gf?

Why don't you guys just get an asian gf, if you're having a hard time getting a gf?

Attached: 1559368107029.jpg (901x1280, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Jow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not white
I have a feeling that if I were white, I'd have an asian gf by now.

non asians stay obsessed

I knew a fat spic that managed to get a gf in japan, you literally have no excuse.

Attached: 1542193766653.gif (300x296, 1.86M)

They're racist. If white people disappeared from America, all Asians would go back to their lands in the orient.

Almost none live nearby. None of them are in my social circles. Last asian

white hispanics can get an azn

already did, best decision of my life.
im not white either, don't blame your race blame your ugly face.

I want a Asian gf (male) penis limp though

People need to learn that asian girlfriends or moving to an asian country is going to fix you. If you're a loser in your home country, you're a loser all around the world.

Naturally, why would they want to be trapped with a bunch of niggers and spics who hate them?

Some Hispanic can look close enough to be white

We don't hate them they hate us

wat race are you

>We don't hate them they hate us

The funny part is that they try so hard to be like niggers and spics

Can semi confirm. I've had asian girls like me but I never dated one. Really helps if you live in a majority asian area

Do I count as a white Hispanic?

Attached: Dna.png (986x2458, 315K)

reminder - people obsessed with asians have loose screws and are dangerous

White people do this too. They're influenced by black culture and language. They just don't want to pay any respect let alone even acknowledge that fact. In either case, half of them are spying for their government back home which holds their families hostage. They need to go back.

Isnt anyone that is obsessed with anything had loose screws?

you're as nigger as it gets

I like the body, but I don't like their mongoloid faces. Even if they look cute, it's because so many of them had surgery. The fact they had it is disgusting to me + they still have their shit face genes.

you lie my pure waifus would never lay a hand on a shitskin do not even attempt to defile one

god i love how pale her skin is

while i agree with you for the most part, i have seen dudes that would have done worse in their own country and did a little better for themselves in china, its basically dumpster diving but you can dive deeper for lower tier trash in some asian countries that fit their own loser-level.

im half cuban an half irish and i have a good time in japan

just a chang, not some top tier chang either, but far from a robot chang.

reminder that this how caveskins see yew. add up everything else theyve said, they are just desperate, sex obsessed losers that fixate on asian women.

oof shit skin like indian? thats a bit rough 99% of east asians will look down on how you look, but I do know two indians that married chinese, hot ones too, but they are like pretty exceptional indian dudes, frat boy n shit.

nah i look like a wasp though i think my mom is mainly Iberian descent

Because I'm having a hard time getting a gf, you retard.

calling white people caveskins is like saying a clown looks silly. it literally has zero effect and you're just a bitter shut in chink faggot. stop disgracing your race.

caveskins are not whites, caveskins are white passing subhumans but upon closer scrutiny their beastial nature reveals itself. stay blasted caveskin

You're completely right. I don't get their fixation. No need to fetishise disgusting chinks, pajeets, negroes or wetbacks. We should just stay with our own disgusting women

>our own
yea stick to caveskins

yeah. white is right

>white
doubt

yo broseph I'm as white as they get. My mom and dad are cousins-

Xoxo from louisiana

i like a hands off approach but its been ridiculous.

what does looking like a wasp mean? wasps are just slender and angry bees

what's been ridiculous brochacho?

preppy kids who go to private school who are mainly british. think vampire weekend, i look a little like the lead singer actually but a lot more rough around the edges. it stands for white white anglo saxon protestant

your sister's soft pussy on my deeck

I'm a mestizo.
Also Asian American girls are too easy. Its not comfortable trying to date one just knowing the future of the relationship. Seeing how many give me fuck me eyes when they are already in relationships is enough for me

you mean my mothers?

nah im jus playin.
im sure thats what it is

Asian girls like any one that isnt also Asian, but
not for long term for obvious reasons.
I've been with two I met over FB years ago but since then been too much of a shut in to meet any girls

thats some native pajeet tier logic.

i stare at blacks when im outside because im uncomfortable being around them

>stop not liking what I like
Or maybe some of us just like our own women more you incel caveskin. You'll likely end up with a Thai that is more in love with the green card

>Deep South
>white
Okay

Attached: 80DC0C90-1557-4DC1-B1EC-C142D9BAF3B3.png (430x591, 198K)

arent you the taco saying asian women like him cus hes not asian? hence me calling your logic native pajeet tier

Its not that.
I live in a heavily multicultural area and have been friends with every race. I see multicultural high school aged friends fairly often
I'm not saying they have brown fever but sometimes they're curious enough to let us shitskins in. Dating? I dont think either of us see it as an option. Though my buddies brother is black and dated a Chinese girl throughout college. I don't know if they broke up yet.
Could probably be with a Filipena long term but I wouldnt want to.
Im not saying they like me or """""us""""" just that its more trouble than its worth for me in the past. Just not that into them

I almost said Wisconsin, but then I checked where it is online. All y'all murica states look the same

Inbreeding does happen in Wisconsin, too.

Thanks for the info. I'll make sure to do my homework on my next LARP

Japanese girls love men of all races

Attached: B6689525-BAC2-48C0-BCEA-B75BDB98E5FE.jpg (602x904, 163K)

eh yes and no
you have a far easier time if your white with girls flinging themselves at you if your actually decent looking

so youre just blogging after making that native pajeet tier conclusion. ie backing down

Because there are no asians around me and I have no means to travel to and live in Asia.
I'd love to have a hapa gf to spend my life with but it's not nearly as easy as they say.

>ir*sh

not white confirmed

you're a small cocked chink faggot. your countries next on my list
>inb4 loser faggot caveskin comment

would be pretty sad if my average sized dick was bigger than you, caveskin scumsucker

because i'm a closeted self-hating nigger who is too pussy to bleach their skin

Attached: 0d8.jpg (596x739, 23K)

Has anyone ever walked up to a girl like this and asked to kiss her tummy? What did she say?

no but imagine they would slap 90% of the people here

I tried they dont like me.

Didn't you post this thread the other day?

PSA: These threads are posted daily by the same user. He likes to race bate whites and Indian. It's assumed that he's Indian himself with a white parent.

boards.Jow Forums.org/r9k//thread/52756212/asian-women-will-date-anything-white

He quite literally posts the same thread every day and says the exact same thing. There is nothing different in his habits and is expected to do the exact same thing tomorrow and the next day.

Attached: 1549892715599.png (500x410, 54K)

Who's they? people aren't a hive mind bro, things will turn up for you if you keep your eyes peeled for opportunity

I think Asians are the closest to hivemind humanity gets

Asians like the girl in your pic don't date white guys, they only date gigachad Asians in Asia. White guys can get ordinary Asian girls, creepy white guys like me can't get Asian girls at all.