Today is the 75th anniversary of D-Day...

Today is the 75th anniversary of D-Day. Let's all take a moment of silence to thank the brave men who liberated Europe from the evil Nazis and created this wonderful modern world we have today.

Attached: hitler lost.jpg (1268x1364, 304K)

The beautiful world WWII soldiers fought to have.

Attached: Londonistan.webm (480x270, 1.92M)

Bottom far left has some nice milk jugs.

If the nazis had won ppl like us would have had our balls chopped of and burned Alive
And since Hitler and Co were all drug addicts maybe weed would have been made legal decades ago and abortions too since the top ranking pure aryans would get first pick of all the girls and impregnate all of them

Blame Japan.
Shouldn't have fucked with Pearl Harbor, and maybe Hitler would have won.

Attached: BasedAmerica.webm (448x320, 1.99M)

Still would have lost the coke was starting to get to his head

Have sex originallyy

Wasn't the 50's the golden age of western civilization?
Can't you poltards agree on anything?

Attached: 6344D470-B360-4629-AF7F-A27FFF7C9CF6.jpg (990x674, 142K)

Scandinavians are the most sought after sperm donors in the world.

Knowing the industrial capacity of Germany (which is, to say, non existent if you want a whole lot of the same thing very fast instead of a couple Tiger 1's) The persistence of the Soviets (literally limitless) the fact that Japan barely worked with Germany on anything. (They rejected any Siberian invasion ideas after some nasty Soviet border clashes after they invaded China) and the fact that America was probably gonna find another excuse to enter anyway, I'd say that there is no way Germany could have won in any way, shape, or form.

Actually the sequel to Mein Kampf that was never released, Hitler described a full on invasion of the United States. He saw the US as a more homegrown country, taking a lot of time to mobilized their population. So it was inevitable that Hitler would declare war on the US. He also unrestricted the kreigsmarine when Japan attacked the US. Then declared war later. Meaning he had no need to declare war. But even if he didnt, the Soviet Union would have continued to push back the German forces.

>Scandinavians are the most sought after sperm donors in the world.

Because insemination is only available in western nations you ass wank

>maybe
Not really
Also keep in mind that the USA only declared war on Japan. Germany was the one who actually declared war on the USA.
If they didn't, they may not have gone to war with them as they would have been seen as the aggressor

No we want to go back go a time when dark skins didn't have any rights

>USA only declared war on Japan
>don't mind me just going to declare war on this single entity
>I don't expect you're bros to join in or anything
>totally won't have to worry about them later

dark skins can have all the rights they want in africa.

>I don't expect you're bros to join in or anything
Yet they didn't join against the USSR

In fact they did but remind me who brought them to the west?

You whites truly are shameless in your hypocrisy.

Jews brought them.

>Jews brought them.
So why did white ppl profit much

>inb4 day jooz

If thats the case then every western accomplishment for the past 600 years is a Jewish one

Did you just make that up?

Anyway, that isn't true. There is actually a growing demand for donor sperm in developing countries among same sex couples and highly educated career women who have delayed motherhood. In Brazil, for example, 95.4% of the sperm imported to the country from the US is from white donors (despite the US only being 61% white) and the most highly requested samples are from men with "blonde hair and blue eyes".

>The global sperm donation industry is booming. Cryos International, a for-profit organization that runs the world's largest sperm bank, now delivers to more than 80 countries globally, employs 61 people, and estimates that it has been responsible for the births of up to 70,000 children.
>So who's buying Viking sperm? Everyone, basically. Schou told me that Cryos exports about 96 percent of its sperm internationally,

Brazil=the world

the proud jewish confederacy

Attached: 220px-The_Jewish_Confederates_by_Robert_N._Rosen_(book_cover).jpg (220x318, 32K)

You said non-white countries are incapable of maintaining fertility clinics because they aren't smart enough or are poor or something like that. I showed you that, in fact, the world's largest sperm bank delivers to over 80 countries (now over 100 countries), many of which are non-white and perfectly capable of running medical practices despite the soft bigotry of your low expectations.

Eat a dick, matey. Do it again, bomber Harris.

End the welfare state and this will correct itself. If we punish people for making bad decisions most people will stop making them

Thank God I live in an open society that respects human rights and not some totalitarian Nazi shithole...

Attached: 1523240292041.jpg (700x790, 51K)