/comfy/

incoming summer edition

that's it boyos, summer's about to arrive
how are you feeling?
do you think it can be comfy?
how will we deal with the summerfags influx?
what are you plans for the summer and for the next september?

tell me your thoughts, your feelings and in the meantime let's post comfy pics

Attached: 1506054924365.jpg (1920x1080, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HRuq7feLNJQ
youtu.be/MPr5J35wNgg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

don't die please
originally

will dubs save this thread?
hi user btw, how're you doing?

Attached: 1399838981263.jpg (1920x1080, 895K)

studying during all summer cause I'm a retard and I've got tons of exams still to do

Attached: 7c3d1077df8693bbea37e361708c2b98.jpg (736x981, 66K)

what are you studying for user?
are you in university?

Attached: 1528244862988.jpg (2048x1365, 1.11M)

I've been browsing Grindr and fuck boitwat at least weekly plan on sucking a dick tomorrow night for a summer treat

yup uni, have to study all the etruscan civilisation in a week, but at least it's interesting

>how are you feeling?
Good
>do you think it can be comfy?
Hell yeah
>how will we deal with the summerfags influx?
Ignore them like always
>what are you plans for the summer and for the next september?
I want to try to get outside more. I used to go biking with some beer or liquor a lot so I'd like to do that again. There's nothing better than biking around with a buzz on during a nice day. I'm also going to San Diego with my family in August. I'm looking forward to spending some time alone on the beach at night listening to the waves and looking out into the darkness of the ocean.

Attached: 1547098685265.jpg (1728x1296, 726K)

is it easy to find someone on grindr?

the estrucans were pretty cool imo, are you studying history or something in uni?

glad you feeling good user
is the weather nice enough in your country? where do you live btw?
>I'm looking forward to spending some time alone on the beach at night listening to the waves and looking out into the darkness of the ocean.
remembers me of an old song I used to listen to when I was younger
youtube.com/watch?v=HRuq7feLNJQ

Attached: 1399850898563.jpg (1920x1200, 1.21M)

Ya it's like 100% to get laid hard to find sissies and twinks though

I'm doing archeology, I live in a city founded by the etruscans so that's cool

These threads used to be a lot more active in the past for some reason

I'm in Canada. The weather is pretty nice here during the summer, although it does get a little too hot for my taste, but it's nice at night.
Good song by the way.

didn't know it was so easy desu, are you just looking for sex though or also a romantic relationship?

wait are you from Italy? where do you live exactly? I have relatives who live in Tarquinia

don't care if they're not really active as long as some nice people come to talk, after all that's the true form of comfiness, enjoying a nice conversation with other anons
it has always been a tradition to have comfy threads on the board so I guess that even if not really active it will last for long

I thought Canada was not very hot in the summer but I guess I was wrong
glad you liked the song user, what music do you like btw?

Attached: 1498758399897.jpg (2696x1800, 1.68M)

yeah, I live in Perugia, that's like two hours from Tarquinia by car

>what music do you like btw?
Mostly dubstep. In the spirit of this thread here's a good summer tune.
youtu.be/MPr5J35wNgg

never been to Perugia, is it a nice town? also didn't know that it was founded by etruscans

thought dubstep died long ago when skrillex began making that strange mix of dubstep and reggae but it's not a genre I really know and I actually don't quite like it for some reason but the song you posted is nice, but it's not dubstep I guess, is it?

Attached: 1378383727973.jpg (1920x1080, 1.14M)

the old town centre placed on top of an hill is stunning, plenty of historical buildings, churches and even some etruscan remains, the suburbs are pure shit though

why do you study archeology btw? do you have a passion for history and ancient civilizations? I live in Rome btw and the suburbs are always shitty, doesn't matter which city we're talking of

Attached: 1369604257430.jpg (1894x1080, 1011K)

I do have an interest for history and archeology but I wanted to focus more on asian civilisations and culture, too bad I don't have the money to study in other cities where courses like that are available. So I'm actually kinda stuck in here

too bad man, I also am broke af
24, still live with parents and I even dropped out high school and never had a job so I'm kinda fucked you know

Attached: 1516331411697.jpg (1200x800, 804K)

perfectly know that feeling, I just hope to finish uni quick enough to pursue what I really like