Why do people hate me if I simply say I have bpd?

Why do people hate me if I simply say I have bpd?
Even if they knew me for a while they get away from me, even of they experienced I'm not that bad...

Attached: IMG_20190606_073042_054.jpg (640x780, 44K)

Are you bipolar or borderline personality disorder

I have a very light Borderline personality disorder.

I wouldn't hate you because I don't respect the theory of personality disorders much. If you were alright by me, then you'd continue to be.

Didnt you already make this thread last night?

Attached: Nns+sobchan+_ad00618669c4af9222c9e5910a5600a5.png (272x326, 83K)

No(?), I Don't recall so

Mmm pic make me pp tinge you got sumoradat?

Are you male or female? I don't think I've met a male with it and i kind of assume every girl that god lets me talk to has it

Is it because you don't have it and they hate you for BEING A LIAR?

FAG!!!

I'm male.
And yeah most women have bpd like behaviour, I think it's because of how a person is treated generally

I do have it, I have a diagnosis too.
I'm not lying

You should become a trap. Bpd i think is inherently cute and i don't think anyone would care if you became more mentally ill

Only diagnosis I'd except is you posting your self harm scars lets go buddy

I'm not a faggot sorry

I quit cutting around 2 months ago because my family was threatening to send me to the looney bin

Go there idiot you might make friends

I don't want to.
I'd rather keep being alone, I know you are saying that just to get me locked up because you have some irrational hatred of people with bpd (buuuhh uhhhhh a girl with bpd was mean to me)

I have BPD too and i swear it just attracts narcissists and people who arent very attched or emotional. I think the intensity puts people off a bit, but i'd like to know how that feels from a different perspective.

anyone else have the problem of severely hating yourself to your core when you see your friends having a better time with other people?

yeah, that's why i avoid social media like the plague, because i know if i watch my friends have fun i'll just feel like dying instead of tying to make plans with them too

I don't really have any friends so I don't know

exactly! I know I should try to reach out or try to better myself for them, but it's like what's the point? There's always someone better than you in the world and one of those better people just so happened to pop up for your friend.
you can do it user dont give up

thats why i just make online friends, its more comfortable for me and i dont have to worry about rejection.

>Very light
>Borderline
Pick one. You are the cancer of mental health. Everyone hates all mentally ill people because of you cunts.

I can't even do that anymore man. I got diagnosed recently so I have my whole life to regret. I think it's just better to isolate because there's zero chance of causing problems for other people.

I'm really not that bad, I swear

honestly, what helped me reduce my symptoms was just losing all sense of shame. embrace the emptiness. I find when i lose all shame, i become more direct which helps me from manipulating/controlling my friends out of fear

I'm not sure how to if I'm being honest. Would that be like powering through the emptiness or doing what naturally comes to mind?

Pretty much, i try to have close to no filter now, wear what i want, tell people exactly how i feel all the time. Really a big problem (at least with me) with BPD is thati dont communicate well wich drives me more into paranoia and "mind-reading"

Holy shit this makes so much sense. Thank you from the bottom of my heart user

its nice to know someone else also suffers from the same things, thank you as well user

Spoke to a girl with bpd today
Lovely person, heart of gold. Some people just can't stomach the idea of anyone having some kind of mental illness.

as a girl with bpd, thannk you user, this makes me feel less like a burdren