Are american white supremacists literally the untermensch from the nazi propaganda?

Are american white supremacists literally the untermensch from the nazi propaganda?

Attached: yannhk8rdec01.jpg (3941x1687, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

littlevillagemag.com/man-puts-up-pro-white-stickers-on-the-ped-mall-during-the-womens-march-then-tries-to-hide-in-merge/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes. The debate between intellectual equals on this matter was settled almost a century ago - the people who still cling to the losing side are too stupid to understand how profoundly they have lost. White nationalists can rage all they want but the economic and social forces driving racial integration are too powerful to stop now, for better or for worse, and no amount of posturing or temper tantrums will change that.

>but the economic and social forces driving racial integration are too powerful to stop now

except in israel goy :^)

I think they are.
Want to gas them
I am german btw.

>wherever I go I must gas

Attached: 3c7.jpg (249x249, 17K)

Hehe no man, they're just people who want an easy fix who fell for marketing that resonated with them.

Israel has a large Arab minority

He just needs to take the fitnesspill

No, he needs to take a cyanide pill.

he looks exactly how i imagine the average amerimutt poltard

that would be the easier way user, I believe anyone autistic enough to wear a pepe sweater in public has the ability to harness their tard strength into lifting or other fitness

which is persecuted

And used to be majority

>put up sticker saying saying "IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE"
>registered sex offender for life
lol 'murica

White supremacists are simple minded retards that do not understand the value of preserving race, but instead simply want other races exterminated.
Even among the good Jow Forums users they were shunned until they became majority many years ago.

The only race worth of hatred is the jewish one, since that's the one actively sabotaging the others.

What were the pro white stickers? If he just put pepe stickers up then it's not exactly what they're saying it is. Black people can do the same with black nationalism stickers and nobody around them would even bat an eyelid. It's the double standards that annoy me more than anything else. And the insinuation that we should be judging and body shaming this guy for being a fat bald pasty guy in a hoodie. Also they just found another fat bald guy who is a sex offender and was wearing a grey hoodie in his mugshot. There's no proof it's the same guy.

>What were the pro white stickers?
"'It's okay to be white"
>Black people can do the same with black nationalism stickers and nobody around them would even bat an eyelid.
because it's a joke, nobody takes nogs seriously, they can't do anything serious even they are in position of power

hahaha look at the boomer recording him

littlevillagemag.com/man-puts-up-pro-white-stickers-on-the-ped-mall-during-the-womens-march-then-tries-to-hide-in-merge/

Attached: capture.jpg (771x550, 62K)

>these tiny little stickers with "it's okay to be white"

>gets followed around by people recording him calling him a nazi

The absolute state of the west in 2019. Can you imagine chinese people treating a guy putting up "it's ok to be chinese" stickers like this? or literally any other non white nation? Even "it's ok to be russian"? We have to be ashamed of our skin colour in 2019?

you clearly see yourself in this human failure lmao

daily reminder that every single one of those ugly, man-faced trannies are lefties

every
single
one

and the people who mutilate their genitals? yep

Doesn't matter. The fact that Arabs and blacks live in Israel make it not an ethnostate.

Do people that watch hbomber and contrapoints jerk off only on imagination of african males penetrating their girlfriends or they imagine caucasians sometimes?

>DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT!
looks like OP struck a nerve lmao

>white nationalism
cringe, goblinos really shouldn't go around opening their mouths

>Jow Forumssmoker brings up nigger dicks apropos of nothing
every. time.