The reason I have no jaw is because I ate onions products as a child

>The reason I have no jaw is because I ate onions products as a child.

Do people here actually believe this?

Attached: just lift2.jpg (1440x1177, 630K)

The real reason is that they don't just be themselves

Genetics can be a bitch, the incel would kick the chad's ass though

muscles don't equate to fighting skill

Incel kicking Chad's ass? Yeah sure

Neither one of them are bulletproof so Jow Forums wins

This is somewhat true but if they clinched or started wrestling on the ground the incel would easily overpower him and pin him down. Of course if they were both trained in boxing the incel would win because he simply weights more and hits harder, two things skill has a hard time overcoming.

Incel wouldn't be able to move because of all the melons under his skin and chad has no room for internal organs. Both loose.

the chad is taller and has far superior reach, in a fistfight he has a way bigger advantage.

Attached: 1541423516555.jpg (1080x1350, 292K)

>doesnt understand fighting on the inside
>doesnt understand grappling
shut hte fuck up

>doesn't realize that charging someone gets you knocked the fuck out

fist fighters are superior in MMA and that's with rules and gloves on buddy

something tells me you've never been in a real fight if you think MMA is real fighting

Reach is a big disadvantage when two amateur fights. They will clinch and go to the ground 9/10 times because they have no idea on how to actually manage distance. The short guy is absolutely at an advantage on the ground unless he's fighting someone who knows his shit and can use his long limbs effectively and not let them get in his way.

Pure autism ITT

Boxers are not superior at all, you've never practiced anything in your whole life.

A good example of boxing vs wrestling is Conor vs Khabib

Conor, one of the best strikers if not the best in the ufc got completely dominated.

the guy said:
>Of course if they were both trained in boxing the incel would win because he simply weights more and hits harder, two things skill has a hard time overcoming.

which is just wrong, the chad would win if this was the case.

something tells me you think 2 drunk rednecks brawling in a bar is a real fight

ok fucking punk, come to serra bjj academy in levittown ask for paulie in tomorrow mornings class if you wanna talk shit. grappling isnt just charging someone you jerkoff

the only reason muay thai and kickboxing don't completely dominate MMA is due to the rules created to keep the fighters safe, of course the gloves are also directly disadvantageous to these styles.

>n-no u
lulw

yes, yes and you can come to my town to get your ass kicked as well, we're all so hardcore over the interwebs

6 oz gloves don't change anything other than reducing cuts and protecting your hands from breaking. stop talking if you don't train

>twitch normalfag
>uses the studdering meme
yeah just end yourself buddy

seething incel seethes, news at 11

glove size has very little impact on protecting the target, MMA gloves are almost the same as boxing gloves, also 5 oz is standard not 6 :^)

>the guy saying that the incel would get the shit beat out of him is an incel
yeah sure buddy keep living in your fantasy world

Y-you're unironically fucking clueless. Muay thai is not restricted at all and 6oz gloves don't do shit to stop concussions, at best they stop cuts and broken hands. If anything the gloves make boxing viable. Wrestling is simply more dominant in a fight, the wrestler controls the pace of the fight not the boxer.

4-6oz depending on the weight class not a 5oz all around the board.

4-5oz are standard unless there are unusually large hands at play, amateurs do use heavier gloves though.

Yeah this guy totally looks and acts like a chad. Not.

Attached: GSP.jpg (696x392, 42K)

everyone i train with uses 6 oz gloves moron just because you googled mma glove weight doesnt mean youre fucking right like i said bitch come meet me at serra bjj levittown and ask for paulie

Oh look at that. A guy with amazing wrestling (not discrediting any other parts of his skill)

lol we live on different continents afaik

Just because you train with 6 doesn't mean that that's what we use competitively. The higher the weightclass the heavier the gloves. Stop acting like a concussed manchild you're giving us a bad name. Makes people think were all overly aggressive, under-evolved apes with brain damage.

you dont train stop larping, everyone uses 6 because you get less broken bones with 6

>thinks training and competitive use the same gloves
kek

That's great if you have to get 6oz at your gym but at ours we actually get gloves that fit our weight class (usually)

What's the point of telling me that I don't train? We both do obviously, you're embarrassing your gym. If only your coach could see this.

Well he probably hasn't had his amateur fights yet or his weight class uses 6oz so he didn't need the change.

Maybe 6oz is the standard over there idk I don't live there.

pls stop im trembling

Attached: cc873662cfe139874055eff3dc72eb07.png (418x609, 533K)

Based k poster. Og comment nigger.

Attached: 1559097341338.jpg (1024x695, 213K)