A girl at worked asked me if I had a gf and assumed I never had one because I was "weird"

A girl at worked asked me if I had a gf and assumed I never had one because I was "weird".

Its gonna hit me hard when I sleep at night.

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.u3.jpg (750x1000, 83K)

Just look her into the eye with absolute confidence and say no. Then they can't make fun of you.

I'm sure she did not ask the question and then tell him to reply tomorrow, you autist. He has already responded

I know, this is a general tip in case anyone ever asks you that. Works like a charm.

Just put a loaded gun in your mouth, point the barrel toward your brain, and pill the trigger.

This is just a general tip in case anyone is as dumb as you are.

I lied and said no, I did had a gf before. I told her I didn't want to tell full details, but she also guessed the girl cheated on me.

>not responding with something like, "That's a really shitty thing to say to someone. What's wrong with you?"

>anyone is as dumb as you are.
>pill the trigger

Attached: 1558915519919.png (742x742, 326K)

and you told her that you were the one who cheated on her, right?

Attached: Disappointed Mother.jpg (519x73, 12K)

weird is code for ugly. no one cares how weird you are or what your personality is if you're hot

I said I didn't want to tell anymore details. I was already half-assing the story, so me saying I was the cheater was doing too much.

People have asked me the same thing. I am a weird guy though and I like who I am. You shouldn't care what normies think, weird-friend.

It's not code at all. She said OP is weird, which means he visually looks weird.

Why? Sounds like she was right on

She said you never had a guy then that if you did have your gf would have cheated. The dumb roast is just being rude as hell between the lines. Put your finger up your ass in the bathroom then dip it in her drink cup where no one and no camera can see.

I actually not ugly at all. I'm not saying I'm attractive, but I'd do get noticed for my looks and clothing. However, people do tend to see how off I can be and do/say things that are unusual to normalfags. Sometimes when I'm way too anxious, I tend to make others feel anxious

Gf not guy*

Why should you care if some person said you were weird?

A girl asked me the same thing, also at work. I lied and told her no and she acted surprised. I guess I don't come across as too autistic.

She is interested. Ask her to come to your place to give you some female pointers.

How is a woman wondering how fucked up you are means she interested?